First Prev
of 9
Next Last
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#165 Nov 25, 2013
pipedream wrote:
You don't work Lil Stinker that's for sure. No one changed your diapers yet today?
Ever hear of a lunch break? Nah...I suppose not since you probably haven't held a job a day in your retarded life which leaves you free to troll Topix all hours of the day and night. You and bob ride the short bus together, don't you? Tell him to leave you a few windows to lick.
setrlvr

Lake Odessa, MI

#166 Nov 25, 2013
He'd rather lick a flagpole if you know what I mean...
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#167 Nov 25, 2013
free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of a lunch break? Nah...I suppose not since you probably haven't held a job a day in your retarded life which leaves you free to troll Topix all hours of the day and night. You and bob ride the short bus together, don't you? Tell him to leave you a few windows to lick.
No wonder you can't get promoted to assistant manager at that Dollar Store. You won't work thru your lunch hours. Haven't you figured out Topix isn't the place to spend your lunch hours?
Really

Wyoming, MI

#168 Nov 25, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Only real losers like you keep going back to replay a video or to read about themselves getting beat up. Yep that's you dumb-dumb and isn't it pretty?
Only losers like you continually use links that either don't work or out and out lie.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#169 Nov 25, 2013
setrlvr wrote:
He'd rather lick a flagpole if you know what I mean...
With any luck it'll be frozen and he'll get stuck to it...and the pics will go viral on the youtube.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Highland, MI

#170 Nov 26, 2013
pipedream wrote:
And you, Jenison, are a perfect example of a Faux Nose shill. Dumb, ignorant and stupid. Your contribution is greatly appreciated by the GOPher society.
Typical response by a closed minded progressive.....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Highland, MI

#171 Nov 26, 2013
free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the paint lick.... They have matching helmets too......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 7 hr tom wingo 2,056
News Want the city to pay for your pothole damage? (Mar '08) Mon Oneal 56
Meat Pies! Sun GoatMilkSaviour 1
Lets Chat (Mar '08) Sun Hudsonville Friend 40,203
Me . . . Morale Day May 24 bobolinq 1
Driving around Grand Rapids naked! (Oct '11) May 21 gun lake exhibiti... 45
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) May 21 Tom h 1,005
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]