Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#61 Oct 25, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed!
You know, Bob....if problem's with the internet rollout of the Healthcare, is this country's biggest problem....and according to what i see on fox, it is.....then, we are gonna be fine....lol....It's incredible, that the House is holding up the much needed, Bi-partisan Senate Comprehensive Immigration Bill.....for the,"who do we blame" hearings.....
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#62 Oct 25, 2013
Bob wrote:
I admit, Pipedream and I really are the same poster
Duh...that much was obvious a while ago.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#63 Oct 25, 2013
Fox Nation vs. Reality: Hundreds Of Thousands Get Better, Cheaper Insurance

In keeping with their knee-jerk opposition to everything President Obama does, The liars at Fox Nation posted an item sourced to NBC News with a foreboding headline declaring that “Hundreds of Thousands Lose Their Health Insurance.”

However, it was just another lie as usual. Click the link below or copy/paste for the TRUTH about another FAUX Nation obamascare BOLD FACED LIE.

http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...
Really

Wyoming, MI

#65 Oct 25, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Fox Nation vs. Reality: Hundreds Of Thousands Get Better, Cheaper Insurance
In keeping with their knee-jerk opposition to everything President Obama does, The liars at Fox Nation posted an item sourced to NBC News with a foreboding headline declaring that “Hundreds of Thousands Lose Their Health Insurance.”
However, it was just another lie as usual. Click the link below or copy/paste for the TRUTH about another FAUX Nation obamascare BOLD FACED LIE.
http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...
From your own article there Bobby/Pipester, "From ThinkProgress"...and you think Fox has an agenda????? You are a complete fool.
Really

Wyoming, MI

#66 Oct 25, 2013
It's truly too bad that the progressives will have to get hit in the pocketbooks and right between the eyes to see what is happening. Fortunately, more and more people are seeing this for what it is and the voting booths will probably reflect that in 2014. In a way, I kinda feel bad for the DC insiders because they have as big a shock coming as the fools here.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#67 Oct 25, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>From your own article there Bobby/Pipester, "From ThinkProgress"...and you think Fox has an agenda????? You are a complete fool.
LOL. Once again Cluck-cluck you let your big mouth overshot your fat azz.

ThingProgress much, you crazy fool? The ThinkProgress article was only the messenger citing the Kaiser Foundation healthcare report findings. Kaiser foundation is a, non-profit, non-partisan, very respected health policy research , education and communication organization. STFU.
Sassy

Byron Center, MI

#68 Oct 25, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
ThingProgress much, you crazy fool? The ThinkProgress article was only the messenger citing the Kaiser Foundation healthcare report findings. Kaiser foundation is a, non-profit, non-partisan, very respected health policy research , education and communication organization. STFU.
I hate you.
Really

Wyoming, MI

#69 Oct 25, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, you are stupid. As for the rest of your drivel and the profanity? You are not only stupid, you are very funny. You prove on a daily basis that Bobby/Pipester is nothing but a foul mouthed fool who thinks the progressives/Soros/Obama group is the best thing to happen in a long time. Once the wallet is empty, we will see how you like it. Because, little man, and boy do I like calling YOU that, it will happen and your "masters" degree that is non existent will not save you from the screwing the administration is going to give you!
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#70 Oct 25, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Kaiser foundation is a, non-profit, non-partisan, very respected health policy research , education and communication organization. STFU.
Yeah, right.
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/357728/n...
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#71 Oct 26, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
You know, Bob....if problem's with the internet rollout of the Healthcare, is this country's biggest problem .....
If they can't handle the rollout of a website, how the hell are they going to manage something far more complex like the healthcare system itself? The website going down in flames might not be the country's biggest problem but it sure as hell is an indicator that this administration is as inept as they come and THAT is a big problem. Then again, most of the lemmings on the left are incapable of analyzing that far as you've just demonstrated.
Have fun having your healthcare decisions made by the lowest bidder.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#72 Oct 26, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
LOL. Read this. Not surprising coming from National Review. So where are the NRs data on Pre-ACA premium rates by state to compare with the KFF data? The NR interactive is not complete, nor is is even reliable. They even admit it lol.

Not impressed Mouth. I'll take KFF findings over National Review any day.

Your source does not make the grade again. You fail again.

Location hidden

#73 Oct 26, 2013
free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
If they can't handle the rollout of a website, how the hell are they going to manage something far more complex like the healthcare system itself? The website going down in flames might not be the country's biggest problem but it sure as hell is an indicator that this administration is as inept as they come and THAT is a big problem. Then again, most of the lemmings on the left are incapable of analyzing that far as you've just demonstrated.
Have fun having your healthcare decisions made by the lowest bidder.
Hey, a universal healthcare system, is something that is needed and President's have agreed on that forever....Neither you, nor i have a clue as to how it works or all the details...so why all the drama? Are so many people, so bitter....that dwelling on a fledgeling, awkward ACA rollout, is more important than tackling immigration and other needs to address?......
Sassy

Grand Rapids, MI

#74 Oct 26, 2013
Yes they are
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, a universal healthcare system, is something that is needed and President's have agreed on that forever....Neither you, nor i have a clue as to how it works or all the details...so why all the drama? Are so many people, so bitter....that dwelling on a fledgeling, awkward ACA rollout, is more important than tackling immigration and other needs to address?......
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#75 Oct 26, 2013
Sassy wrote:
Yes they are
<quoted text>
What do you know a@@hole? You've been too busy having sex with the Dogman. You've admitted it even.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#76 Oct 26, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Hey, a universal healthcare system, is something that is needed and President's have agreed on that forever......
Bull; if you put the bar fairly low, you might be able to find 5 that liked the idea of some form of it, but nothing like this train wreck we have going; I'm still enjoying watching this train wreck happen in slow motion. Universal healthcare is not the end all and be all answer that you libritards like to tout it as. If it was so wonderful, why is it that cancer survival rates in the UK are worse than here even with a percentage of people uninsured.
If it was so wonderful, why are people in Canada enduring lengthy waits for care? If it was so wonderful, why are people being denied care based on age, weight and smoking status in the UK (won't THAT go over well here?)
You have an awful lot of faith that isn't based on much of anything if you think our government can do a better job when all the evidence to date suggests that they are in way over their heads and are an inept, corrupt bunch. I'm afraid you're going to find that faith is quite misplaced.
granny pipedream

Grand Rapids, MI

#77 Oct 26, 2013
pipedream wrote:
You've been too busy having sex with the Dogman. You've admitted it even.
Somebody named Bob called and said he's waiting for you to come suck a hole in his skivvies....whatever that means.
Sassy

Byron Center, MI

#78 Oct 26, 2013
granny pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody named Bob called and said he's waiting for you to come suck a hole in his skivvies....whatever that means.
What? Bob and pippy dream of each others fleshpipes?

Location hidden

#79 Oct 27, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull; if you put the bar fairly low, you might be able to find 5 that liked the idea of some form of it, but nothing like this train wreck we have going; I'm still enjoying watching this train wreck happen in slow motion. Universal healthcare is not the end all and be all answer that you libritards like to tout it as. If it was so wonderful, why is it that cancer survival rates in the UK are worse than here even with a percentage of people uninsured.
If it was so wonderful, why are people in Canada enduring lengthy waits for care? If it was so wonderful, why are people being denied care based on age, weight and smoking status in the UK (won't THAT go over well here?)
You have an awful lot of faith that isn't based on much of anything if you think our government can do a better job when all the evidence to date suggests that they are in way over their heads and are an inept, corrupt bunch. I'm afraid you're going to find that faith is quite misplaced.
See, Richard M. Nixon......also F.D.R......
granny pipedream

Grand Rapids, MI

#80 Oct 27, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
See, Richard M. Nixon......also F.D.R......
That's two. Your point?
2014 is coming for the dbag party when the dust finally settles on this train wreck.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#81 Oct 27, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> ....Neither you, nor i have a clue as to how it works or all the details...
Don't project your own willing ignorance on the rest of us. If you choose to be an ignorant submissive to the government that's your choice, not ours. We know full well how Universal Health Care works and we don't want it.

We've predicted Obamasham's current train wreck performance. We're onto the progressive's ultimate plot to replace these mess with a Single-Payer System when the time is opportune too.

We're well aware the progressives have the media and the low-info voters like yourself under their command and it will be a miracle to turn this wreck around.

So, if you want to sit in your own ignorance and be a tool for the government go ahead. But don't assume the rest of us are as clueless and lazy as yourself.

Hopefully enough people are wise to the progressive ways come the mid-terms, and we can once again distribute a much-needed smackdown on the progressive vote-harvesting machine again. One thing is certain, it will be a difficult task considering there are plenty of willingly ignorant submissives out there too lazy and tired to get a clue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Experience a historical Christmas in downtown G... 4 hr Really 58
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 7 hr Buffalo Bull 1,482
Put Tolls on Our Interstate Highways 8 hr Really 20
most ludicrious car commercial 9 hr bobolinq 1
happy wife . . . 10 hr bobolinq 1
sony balony 15 hr Idea Maker 6
Jesus Steals Christmas Back From Satan 20 hr Who 1
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids