free thinker

Farmington, MI

#21 Oct 21, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Blah, blah, blah
Nobody cares what you think you senile old goat.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#22 Oct 21, 2013
free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares what you think you senile old goat.
You do a!@!Hole. or you wouldn't keep come back to be bitch slapped like you always do. And another thing I like beating on you. You're easy.
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#23 Oct 21, 2013
pipedream wrote:
You do a!@!Hole.
LOL...that was easy. I'll come yank your chain some more tomorrow. Try not to miss me too much until then.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#24 Oct 21, 2013
I know you will. You'll come back again because of the butthurt but ask to be bitch slapped some more. You always do.
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#25 Oct 21, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Oh please do...I so enjoy being butthurt
Yes, we figured as much.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#26 Oct 21, 2013
like I said and will say again lil stinker, the butthurt is on you and yes I'll be happy to satisfy your yearning to have a real man like me slap some sense into you. You 'really' need it today. What's up? You not working today eh? Day off at the dollar store, Or Subway, or is that lawn care business slowing down a little?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#27 Oct 21, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Fox News falls for fake Obama story.
Check out the video of Fox Friend Anna Kooiman reporting earlier this month (Oct. 6, 2013)that the President has come to the aid of one particular national entity in order to keep it open to the public. It is the Museum of Muslim Culture that will be the beneficiary of Obamaís generosity as, according to Anna Kooiman of Fox & Friends, he will pay out of his own pocket to keep it operating. This revelation is just the sort of thing that will agitate the Tea Party crowd and right-wing extremists into fits of fury. And it affirms their long held beliefs that Obama is a secret Muslim who is bent on oppressing America with Sharia law.
Thereís just on little problem: it isnít true. The apparent source for Kooimanís ludicrous story is a well known and highly entertaining satirical web site, The National Report.
Um, Nope: Fox News Reports That Obama Paid To Keep Muslim Museum Open During Shutdown
http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...
Seem's like, with the money Australian, Rupert Murdoch has, that they would be able to research better their political agenda better.....
Really

Wyoming, MI

#28 Oct 21, 2013
pipedream wrote:
OBAMA SCARE: Faux Nose Finds Imaginary Threat On ObamaCare Website
Recently Fox News went apoplectic over a phony allegation that millions of Americans will be victimized by hackers if they try to enroll in a new health care plan. Then they fear mongered over the horror of Americans voting due to the Affordable Care Act website providing users with an opportunity to register. Then they trembled at the thought of ACORN zombies helping people to get health care coverage. And now they think they have uncovered an ominous threat lurking in the Healthcare.gov website.
http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...
See the video.
Your stupidity knows no bounds! The website you posted? It's someone else' opinion on FOX. Your mother needs to cut off your weed and alcohol little man..your brain cells have vanished! LOL
Really

Wyoming, MI

#29 Oct 21, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Seem's like, with the money Australian, Rupert Murdoch has, that they would be able to research better their political agenda better.....
Are you really that gullible Blue? Really? Good grief! Your blind hatred of FOX News has you believing anything that anyone says. Just WOW!
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#30 Oct 21, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Seem's like, with the money Australian, Rupert Murdoch has, that they would be able to research better their political agenda better.....
That example I posted in only the tip of the iceberg coming out of that $hit-hole called faux nose. Murdock is OK with his people at faux farm putting out b.s., obamascaring, fear mongering, inciting low information viewers daily, yet skated free for violating every principle of fair play, including the privacy rights of people all over the world who he and his henchmen knowingly and purposely snooped on i.e phone hacked and who knows what else. The Facist King Prik should be strung up upside down from a lamp post on Time Square like they did to Mussolini during WWII and leave him rot for the world to see.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#31 Oct 21, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Your stupidity knows no bounds! The website you posted? It's someone else' opinion on FOX. Your mother needs to cut off your weed and alcohol little man..your brain cells have vanished! LOL
No, its someone else reporting Accurately and Honestly what comes out of the Faux Lie Machine almost on a daily basis. Anything New Corpse reports on the faux farm is actual Faux Nose episode raw footage, statements and other baseless claims they make for political advantage. Nothing is made up or spun in what they report. They're just reporting Fuax news as Faux News is. Go ahead, Ms Investigative Reporter, Check it out. I'm just pointing out what you apparently don't see because you have a nose problem, your eyes are cross-eyed in your big head and you don't have the cognitive ability to correctly and accurately see whats going on in your miserable life.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#32 Oct 21, 2013
pipedream wrote:
like I said and will say again lil stinker, the butthurt is on you and yes I'll be happy to satisfy your yearning to have a real man like me slap some sense into you.
Typical progressive puke. Solve all your disagreements with physical violence. I can just see you sitting there in your wife beater banging away on the keyboard. lol
Really

Wyoming, MI

#33 Oct 21, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
No, its someone else reporting Accurately and Honestly what comes out of the Faux Lie Machine almost on a daily basis. Anything New Corpse reports on the faux farm is actual Faux Nose episode raw footage, statements and other baseless claims they make for political advantage. Nothing is made up or spun in what they report. They're just reporting Fuax news as Faux News is. Go ahead, Ms Investigative Reporter, Check it out. I'm just pointing out what you apparently don't see because you have a nose problem, your eyes are cross-eyed in your big head and you don't have the cognitive ability to correctly and accurately see whats going on in your miserable life.
You are a special kind of stupid. Careful there Napoleon, someone's gonna come along and plant your behind in the cement.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#34 Oct 21, 2013
That "someone" is you too eh Cluck-cluck -- you must be applying the new and improved GOP code or is it just "your" code, Really, on wanting someone beat up lol Or do you just want a "hit" put out on me?
Either way, its very white trash sounding.
Crazy Like a Fox

Grand Rapids, MI

#35 Oct 21, 2013
Fox New's only reason for existence is ratings and advertising dollars. That's it. They manipulate the news and mold stories into soft serve ice cream they serve to their republican viewership. They are an entertainment channel. Reinforce beliefs and hold their finger down on the fear button. Tell them what they want to hear, Limbaugh is another example. They preach to a dying audience. Eventually they will begin to moderate as the country moves away from the far right. For now, they are making money hand over fist off of these simple minded sheep. It's almost cult like in a way. Some of these zombies get 100% of their world events from one single source. Talk about the ability to influence!
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#36 Oct 21, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Or do you just want a "hit" put out on me?
That would be the only way anyone would ever hit on you.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#37 Oct 21, 2013
Crazy Like a Fox wrote:
Fox New's only reason for existence is ratings and advertising dollars. That's it. They manipulate the news and mold stories into soft serve ice cream they serve to their republican viewership.
Replace 'fox' with the name of any other 'news' show and you'll be closer to the truth. The news isn't news any more; it's nonstop op-ed and that's true for your favorite cattle-fodder news source just as much as you claim it's true for fox.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#38 Oct 21, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
Replace 'fox' with the name of any other 'news' show and you'll be closer to the truth. The news isn't news any more; it's nonstop op-ed and that's true for your favorite cattle-fodder news source just as much as you claim it's true for fox.
Just STFU. your head is polluted with t-bagger, Kock bros.(more commonly referred to as Cock), and Rupert the prik faux farm b.s., and worse yet, you don't even realize it.

Quit shuckin' and jiven, as if blaming something else, justifies b.s. in your pea brain.

Location hidden

#39 Oct 22, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really that gullible Blue? Really? Good grief! Your blind hatred of FOX News has you believing anything that anyone says. Just WOW!
After awhile, your every post becomes the same...mean-spirited noise....i am sorry for you....

Location hidden

#40 Oct 22, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
That example I posted in only the tip of the iceberg coming out of that $hit-hole called faux nose. Murdock is OK with his people at faux farm putting out b.s., obamascaring, fear mongering, inciting low information viewers daily, yet skated free for violating every principle of fair play, including the privacy rights of people all over the world who he and his henchmen knowingly and purposely snooped on i.e phone hacked and who knows what else. The Facist King Prik should be strung up upside down from a lamp post on Time Square like they did to Mussolini during WWII and leave him rot for the world to see.
Like so many other entities, its all about corporate greed and in Fox's case, what's best for the political party that stand's for a unique group, the wealthy, the disenfranchised and the uninformed.....many unable or unwilling to think on their own....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bengazi is back 1 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 105
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? 2 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 56
Grand Rapids man robbed at Nunica Rest Stop (Jan '09) 4 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Local News Women (Apr '09) 10 hr Victoria 2,305
three white guys get wacked . . . 10 hr bobolinq 1
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) 10 hr Ann 126
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 23 hr James Minier 946
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids