1 - 20 of 167 Comments Last updated Nov 26, 2013
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#1 Oct 18, 2013
Fox News falls for fake Obama story.

Check out the video of Fox Friend Anna Kooiman reporting earlier this month (Oct. 6, 2013)that the President has come to the aid of one particular national entity in order to keep it open to the public. It is the Museum of Muslim Culture that will be the beneficiary of Obamaís generosity as, according to Anna Kooiman of Fox & Friends, he will pay out of his own pocket to keep it operating. This revelation is just the sort of thing that will agitate the Tea Party crowd and right-wing extremists into fits of fury. And it affirms their long held beliefs that Obama is a secret Muslim who is bent on oppressing America with Sharia law.

Thereís just on little problem: it isnít true. The apparent source for Kooimanís ludicrous story is a well known and highly entertaining satirical web site, The National Report.

Um, Nope: Fox News Reports That Obama Paid To Keep Muslim Museum Open During Shutdown

http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...
Brett Bareasski

Caledonia, MI

#2 Oct 18, 2013
Kind of like when Hillary Clinton blamed the Benghazi attacks on some video and a dozen people got murdered?
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#3 Oct 18, 2013
Brett Bareasski wrote:
Kind of like when Hillary Clinton blamed the Benghazi attacks on some video and a dozen people got murdered?
Lol not even close. You 'really' ought to find something else besides The Blaze and Faux News for misinformation to form you baseless claims. If there was a conspiracy or cover-up by anyone on the Benghazi issue, Issa, and the other lunatics on the fringe who wanting to investigate it again would have found it.
Pollack

Chicago, IL

#4 Oct 18, 2013
Brett Bareasski wrote:
At least it isn't as bad as killing thousands of US troops based on bogus intel. I think it's funny that you people think the attack in Benghazi is a horrible tragedy but the war in Iraq was needed and justified. Speaks volumes about the whole Fox News crowd.
Pollack

Chicago, IL

#5 Oct 18, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Fox News falls for fake Obama story.
Check out the video of Fox Friend Anna Kooiman reporting earlier this month (Oct. 6, 2013)that the President has come to the aid of one particular national entity in order to keep it open to the public. It is the Museum of Muslim Culture that will be the beneficiary of Obamaís generosity as, according to Anna Kooiman of Fox & Friends, he will pay out of his own pocket to keep it operating. This revelation is just the sort of thing that will agitate the Tea Party crowd and right-wing extremists into fits of fury. And it affirms their long held beliefs that Obama is a secret Muslim who is bent on oppressing America with Sharia law.
Thereís just on little problem: it isnít true. The apparent source for Kooimanís ludicrous story is a well known and highly entertaining satirical web site, The National Report.
Um, Nope: Fox News Reports That Obama Paid To Keep Muslim Museum Open During Shutdown
Kooiman? Sounds like she got plucked out of the west Michigan Dutch CRC club with that stupid azz last name.
CRC

Byron Center, MI

#6 Oct 18, 2013
Pollack wrote:
<quoted text>
Kooiman? Sounds like she got plucked out of the west Michigan Dutch CRC club with that stupid azz last name.
U zou moeten doden.
Harvey

Hudsonville, MI

#7 Oct 18, 2013
Pollack wrote:
<quoted text>
Flattery will get you nowhere you dumb ass.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#8 Oct 18, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Lol not even close.
True...American citizens weren't murdered over this.
Pippy, you're a prime example of the dumbing down of America.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#9 Oct 18, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
True...American citizens weren't murdered over this.
Pippy, you're a prime example of the dumbing down of America.
Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid -- your middle name -- is forever. Have a nice day :)
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#10 Oct 18, 2013
Talk about stupid or dumbed down = Faux {nose} reader/viewership.
Really

Wyoming, MI

#11 Oct 18, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid -- your middle name -- is forever. Have a nice day :)
You can't even be fixed with duct tape.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#12 Oct 19, 2013
More proof that Sean Hannity is a liar and a P O S.

INSIDE THE FOX NEWS LIE MACHINE: I FACT-CHECKED SEAN HANNITY ON OBAMACARE

http://www.salon.com/2013/10/18/inside_the_fo...

All you liar patriots on the GR forums ought to take note. Like Hannity's your bull-$hit baseless claims, crying and belly-aching about your miserable pathetic lives and how Obama and progressives are ruining the country are getting weaker by the day.
Really

Wyoming, MI

#13 Oct 19, 2013
pipedream wrote:
All you liar patriots on the GR forums ought to take note. Like Hannity's your bull-$hit baseless claims, crying and belly-aching about your miserable pathetic lives and how Obama and progressives are ruining the country are getting weaker by the day.
You should really check your sources closer there pipester. The person who "authored" this "piece" either lied or he violated those people's privacy by stealing their information. And how do I know that? Because I know that in order to get any numbers at all from the Obamacare website, you have to give all your private information first. Imagine that...someone so concerned about showing Hannity to be a liar that he had to lie to do it. Sounds like a typical progessive hit piece. If you can't have solid facts, lie so people like the pipester can get their undies in a bunch.
pipedreamsmokesc rack

Byron Center, MI

#14 Oct 19, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Admit it, your mother was a prostitute and you have no idea who your biological father really is.
Pollack

Grand Rapids, MI

#15 Oct 19, 2013
pipedream wrote:
That's funny! I shared that article on Facebook. I have over 1200 friends and I can't wait to hear what some of them have to say about this. I'm sure I'll get a lot of responses. Little substance but many responses.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#16 Oct 19, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>You should really check your sources closer there pipester. The person who "authored" this "piece" either lied or he violated those people's privacy by stealing their information. And how do I know that? Because I know that in order to get any numbers at all from the Obamacare website, you have to give all your private information first. Imagine that...someone so concerned about showing Hannity to be a liar that he had to lie to do it. Sounds like a typical progessive hit piece. If you can't have solid facts, lie so people like the pipester can get their undies in a bunch.
LOL. WoW, the hate in you is very apparent. This guy is a liar and a fraud eh? It hurts doesn't it cluck-cluck when you're slapped across the face with the truth. You 'really' need to take a step back, take a deep breath, and admit you're a loser and probably been one your entire miserable life.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#17 Oct 19, 2013
Pollack wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny! I shared that article on Facebook. I have over 1200 friends and I can't wait to hear what some of them have to say about this. I'm sure I'll get a lot of responses. Little substance but many responses.
They hate the truth don't they? If you haven't been on this thread or others on this forum, you're going to get a lot of stupid from these patriots on here. They eat shit daily and if its a pile faux news, the blaze, or one of their other lunatic sources laid in a pile, they love it even more. Hopefully someday they'll see its all BULL-@hit
Really

Wyoming, MI

#18 Oct 19, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. WoW, the hate in you is very apparent. This guy is a liar and a fraud eh? It hurts doesn't it cluck-cluck when you're slapped across the face with the truth. You 'really' need to take a step back, take a deep breath, and admit you're a loser and probably been one your entire miserable life.
I'm a loser? Really...and to whom? You little man? I merely suggested you read your own link and then find out that the source lied about how he got his "information." Don't believe me? Try the Obamacare site yourself and see what happens. Oh, and one more point...call your physician's office and see if you can get information on anyone but yourself. If you can, you should report them for violating HIPAA. Of course, since you are such a juvenile, you have ZERO idea what that is and that is your loss not anyone else's. Perhaps, one day when you grow up and become a man, you will realize it's not all about winning and losing. It's about having compassion for your fellow human beings, even the ones you disagree with. And hatred? You been looking in the mirror again there pipester? Did the mirror break and run away screaming???
pipedreamlovesba lls

Byron Center, MI

#19 Oct 19, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
They hate the truth don't they? If you haven't been on this thread or others on this forum, you're going to get a lot of stupid from these patriots on here. They eat shit daily and if its a pile faux news, the blaze, or one of their other lunatic sources laid in a pile, they love it even more. Hopefully someday they'll see its all BULL-@hit
I hope you die traitor.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#20 Oct 21, 2013
OBAMA SCARE: Faux Nose Finds Imaginary Threat On ObamaCare Website

Recently Fox News went apoplectic over a phony allegation that millions of Americans will be victimized by hackers if they try to enroll in a new health care plan. Then they fear mongered over the horror of Americans voting due to the Affordable Care Act website providing users with an opportunity to register. Then they trembled at the thought of ACORN zombies helping people to get health care coverage. And now they think they have uncovered an ominous threat lurking in the Healthcare.gov website.

See the video.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 41 min Buffalo Bull 1,329
Meet The Press 55 min Really 5
Van Buren County makes changeover to video cour... 11 hr Anon 1
'We Don't Have a Strategy' to Fight ISIS t 16 hr Oneal 15
Movie Theater Demolished 16 hr Oneal 14
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 21 hr JimGR 937
A long-time cafe in the East Hills are may close Sun Dominic 1
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000