Another dumb comment from Obama

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

Rob

United States

#1 Apr 4, 2013
Disrespecting women again! Why is it that in his administration women on average make less than men?
April 04, 2013
Obama Calls CA Attorney General 'The Best Looking Attorney General'
Rob

United States

#2 Apr 4, 2013
Rob wrote:
Disrespecting women again! Why is it that in his administration women on average make less than men?
April 04, 2013
Obama Calls CA Attorney General 'The Best Looking Attorney General'
“She’s brilliant and she’s dedicated, she’s tough,” Obama said according to a pool report of the event.“She also happens to be, by far, the best looking attorney general …. It’s true! C’mon.”
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

#3 Apr 4, 2013
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
“She’s brilliant and she’s dedicated, she’s tough,” Obama said according to a pool report of the event.“She also happens to be, by far, the best looking attorney general …. It’s true! C’mon.”
You must have a virus or something because your posts look like they're written in E.T.'s language.
Who

Wyoming, MI

#4 Apr 4, 2013
St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have a virus or something because your posts look like they're written in E.T.'s language.
You don't recognize native liberal, it's the language of the insane.
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#5 Apr 4, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't recognize native liberal, it's the language of the insane.
Lol! Now that was funny.

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#6 Apr 4, 2013
Just saw some video of MO making a stupid statement what is going on with her face? She looks ill or maybe all that rich food is catching up with her being a busy single mother and all, OOPs
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#7 Apr 5, 2013
I think this woman is beautiful too, and one of the very few liberal women you can look at for more than a second without having your breakfast come up.

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#8 Apr 5, 2013
Oneal wrote:
I think this woman is beautiful too, and one of the very few liberal women you can look at for more than a second without having your breakfast come up.
Who are you talking about? Certainly not MO.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#9 Apr 5, 2013
Shoeless Eluder wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you talking about? Certainly not MO.
No, I think Michelle Obama looks like a dude with bangs.

I'm talking about the CA Attorney General that Obama commented on being the "best looking attorney general".

Funny, one of the very few times Obama actually tells the truth it's with a sexist statement that gets him in hot water.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#10 Apr 5, 2013
It's interesting to note how many patriots rejoice in pointing out so called flaws in someone's looks, and in the very next breath, berate the president for commenting on another persons looks.
Mark Luxford

Grand Rapids, MI

#12 Apr 5, 2013
WOW...Yet another smear job against Obama. He complimented her on the abilities and job she does, then jokingly refers to her physical attractivenss, and you righties ignore the compliments and jump right to the joke. Please get treatment for the Obama Derangement Syndrome you apparently are suffering from.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Southfield, MI

#13 Apr 5, 2013
Mark Luxford wrote:
WOW...Yet another smear job against Obama. He complimented her on the abilities and job she does, then jokingly refers to her physical attractivenss, and you righties ignore the compliments and jump right to the joke. Please get treatment for the Obama Derangement Syndrome you apparently are suffering from.
Right, a conservative does it and we would have two weeks of coverage of the sexist...... Dual standards again. You that thick...... Maybe you can join Pipedream in cross dressing......
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#14 Apr 6, 2013
Mark Luxford wrote:
WOW...Yet another smear job against Obama. He complimented her on the abilities and job she does, then jokingly refers to her physical attractivenss, and you righties ignore the compliments and jump right to the joke. Please get treatment for the Obama Derangement Syndrome you apparently are suffering from.
Liberals created this atmosphere of over-political correctness, so don't whine about it now that we're throwing your irritating games back in your face.

Do I give a damn that Obama commented on a friend's looks? No. Am I going to use it as an example of what awe warned would happen if you thin-skinned babies kept overreacting to every damned comment a conservative made? You better believe it!

And don't think we aren't aware the next time some republican makes an equally harmless comment you hypocritical liberal ankle biters will be right back flinging yourselves like rag dolls on the floor in full false outrage tantrums.

“lover”

Since: Feb 09

Dorr MI

#15 Apr 6, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Right, a conservative does it and we would have two weeks of coverage of the sexist...... Dual standards again. You that thick...... Maybe you can join Pipedream in cross dressing......
I think you're on to something there Batch they both do have female tendencies in their posts. Not that I don't love women ;-)
Ginger

Holland, MI

#16 Apr 6, 2013
St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have a virus or something because your posts look like they're written in E.T.'s language.
His browser's not using the right encoding and he's no where near bright enough to figure out how to fix it.

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#17 Apr 6, 2013
Yep if any conservative or regular person would have said these things the maddcow, mr. ed. loony larry and who knows what would have night after night of who is this person really but BHO gets another pass. Now we see why MO is really a single mom, he must have pickup some pointers from tiger while on the links.
Phil

Oxford, MI

#18 Apr 6, 2013
Shoeless Eluder wrote:
Yep if any conservative or regular person would have said these things the maddcow, mr. ed. loony larry and who knows what would have night after night of who is this person really but BHO gets another pass. Now we see why MO is really a single mom, he must have pickup some pointers from tiger while on the links.
Very good point!! This whole family man thing is caving after a outing with Tiger. I wonder who Oblamer is going to blame when he gets trapped.
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

#19 Apr 6, 2013
Oneal wrote:
I think this woman is beautiful too, and one of the very few liberal women you can look at for more than a second without having your breakfast come up.
Yeah and Ann (dead-eyed walking corpse) Coulter is soooo hot.

WTF does looks have to do with anything other than what you choose to pound your lil pud to? I guess intelligence, gracefulness and elegance mean nothing to you undersexed, perverted old men.
Phil

Oxford, MI

#20 Apr 6, 2013
St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and Ann (dead-eyed walking corpse) Coulter is soooo hot.

WTF does looks have to do with anything other than what you choose to pound your lil pud to? I guess intelligence, gracefulness and elegance mean nothing to you undersexed, perverted old men.
Jason you should mention to your shrink that you have an obsession with the thought of a pud, all through the day every day. Honestly it may have something to do with your nightly dancing job or the customers you bring home after. Think about maybe a career change or possibly less hours
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#21 Apr 6, 2013
St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and Ann (dead-eyed walking corpse) Coulter is soooo hot.
WTF does looks have to do with anything other than what you choose to pound your lil pud to? I guess intelligence, gracefulness and elegance mean nothing to you undersexed, perverted old men.
Your homosexual addiction aside, if Ann Coulter is the worst you can do for ugly conservative women we're not too worried. She's hardly Helen Thomas!

Considering his preoccupation with "pud", perhaps Stevie likes Obama for more than his politics. Once you go black, eh Stevie, wink wink ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Message To Dummies 1 hr Severed 1
Secret Service Director Julia Pierson resigns 2 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 3
Grand Rapids man suspected in West Michigan ban... 2 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 15 hr Go Blue Forever 1,400
What do you think of U-M's new football coach? (Jan '11) 21 hr Hugh Jass 27
What Doctors Think About Obamacare 23 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
Obama Admin. Caught Spying On Koch Bros.? 23 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match

Grand Rapids Jobs

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]