Consumers Energy power restoration wo...

Consumers Energy power restoration work continues overnight, out-of-state workers called in to as...

There are 1 comment on the MLive.com story from Dec 24, 2013, titled Consumers Energy power restoration work continues overnight, out-of-state workers called in to as.... In it, MLive.com reports that:

Consumers Energy's restoration work continued overnight in attempts to restore power after a rare winter ice storm affected an estimated 300,000 customers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

Lee

Taylor, MI

#1 Dec 24, 2013
Funny that I know individual houses in Mt morris, Clio, Burton and Fenton, and Kearney district that have had power, yet Flint has THE HIGHEST for outages and haven't seen a damn truck anywhere near us. There were 8 trucks working Mt Morris and yet in my neighborhood there are over 1000 people without power and it's very clear we don't count.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adult theater Cina-Mini two (Mar '13) Aug 10 Isnt That Special 15
Local News Women (Apr '09) Aug 10 Butchers Fresh Meat 2,991
Does anyone remember The Red Lion restaurant in... (Jun '16) Aug 3 Steveo 3
News Construction has few blacks, report says (Aug '07) Aug 3 Fun Facts 635
topless maid in gr (Jul '08) Jul 30 Billy Barry 30
News Michigan lawmaker proposes bill banning Sharia Law Jul 27 Ampman 14
News 18-year-old shot by Grand Rapids police during ... Jul 27 White Priv 9

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance