Why are Christian Reformed people idiots?

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

Comments (Page 9)

Showing posts 161 - 174 of174
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Dutch at all, to the best of my knowledge. I like it here. I think that most people in West Michigan are very kind, especially compared to many of the places I've travelled.
People here are fine. Amid them are a very small and ignorant few who feel the need to do their best bigoted coward impressions and attack Christians from the safety of their anonymity.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Kinda reminds me that the Progressives are doing Christians what the Islamists are doing to Christians in Egypt.....
Kinda seems to me we have another Arctic/Pipedream sighting.
veterinarian

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Oneal wrote:
Kinda seems to me we have another Arctic/Pipedream sighting.
Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Dingaling!
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

GreedRapids wrote:
Did you know the first black slaves where brought over to the US by Dutch Reformers. Interesting fact, indeed.
Source for your "fact"? Otherwise, you are just another whiny lib who says stuff just to make noise.
Weirdozone

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
People here are fine. Amid them are a very small and ignorant few who feel the need to do their best bigoted coward impressions and attack Christians from the safety of their anonymity.
Not bashing them because they're Christians. Bashing them because they're stupid.
Weirdozone

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Safety? You don't think I would tell you these same things to your face Grand Rapids boy?
GreedRapids

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>Source for your "fact"? Otherwise, you are just another whiny lib who says stuff just to make noise.
My FACTUAL source:

http://cuwhist.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/th...

The Netherlands is cool for the most part, but the Grand Rapids weirdos come from the NORTHERN Protestant part of the Netherlands. I wonder how the Grand Rapids Dutch would react if they were enslaved and put into concentration camps in their own Van Andel Arena and DeVos place and shipped to back to Northern Netherlands. If only I could be so lucky haha
SOS in Mesa

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Weirdozone wrote:
<quoted text>
Not bashing them because they're Christians. Bashing them because they're stupid.
The Chri$tian reformed are not stupid in any way, shape or manner. They are just arrogant and self-righteous.

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

I don't get the topic yep no doubt there are some stupid christians and also jews and muslim, oh and don't forget the stupid atheists who don't realize that atheism is also a religion, the proof is they have to congregate and bitch about how wrong all the other religions are. Sure am glad I don't belong to a religion you guys make it tough on us because you cant see you errors.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

GreedRapids wrote:
<quoted text>
My FACTUAL source:
http://cuwhist.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/th...
The Netherlands is cool for the most part, but the Grand Rapids weirdos come from the NORTHERN Protestant part of the Netherlands. I wonder how the Grand Rapids Dutch would react if they were enslaved and put into concentration camps in their own Van Andel Arena and DeVos place and shipped to back to Northern Netherlands. If only I could be so lucky haha
Nice source. As for the rest of your drivel, that is all it is. Perhaps you should be more concerned about being put in a concentration camp for bigots instead?
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Weirdozone wrote:
<quoted text>
Safety? You don't think I would tell you these same things to your face Grand Rapids boy?
No,you wouldn't say the same things to anyone's face. You are a coward and that is a fact jack!
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Weirdozone wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... Not even on Sunday, but please keep ranting against Christians. It only proves the real hatred and ignorance rests with your own intolerance and bigotry. The very things you anti-Christians have been whining about are what you're exhibiting here, of course from behind your computers.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Freeport, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... Not even on Sunday, but please keep ranting against Christians. It only proves the real hatred and ignorance rests with your own intolerance and bigotry. The very things you anti-Christians have been whining about are what you're exhibiting here, of course from behind your computers.
Thanks for sticking up for the rest of the human race....... A lot of stupid people out there.......
Sandy

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

The gays are hypocrites. "Don't bash us, but it's OK for us to bash you."

The real idiots are the gays.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 174 of174
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 8 min Blackhorse 687
Local News Women (Apr '09) 45 min Ben 2,291
Review: A-1 Appliance Repair (Jan '10) 51 min Cooking Herb 20
The Russian need a bullet in his head 2 hr Oneal 4
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 3 hr gottondas 5,482
More Lois Lerner Email Shenanigans 5 hr Oneal 1
July 20 1969 History 16 hr Go Blue Forever 9
•••
•••