Why are Christian Reformed people idiots?

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of174
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

louis wrote:
<quoted text>
What does anything I've said have to do with Obama? I can't stand Obama and he certainly isn't my master. I have a wonderful education, make good money and I don't live the area, I moved away a long time ago.
So you don't even know what sprang up in GR and yet you comment........ Usually, when Detroit area people move to West Michigan they stay forever.......
who is your leader

Jackson, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

idk... they are an odd bunch. They smile but their warmth doesn't run very deep. If you aren't one of them you will hit a wall real fast. Very inclusive. They believe they have a corner on the market with "truth"... they alone got it. Very arrogant. They mock everyone who isn't of their belief. They study a lot to defend their conclusions. Want to teach, never listen. They are cold people really although that might be part of the Dutch tradition. I find nothing about them desirable. At least, nothing in them that would draw me. They use love like money. Hand it out if you are appropriate, withhold it if you don't meet the requirements..... which is massively agreeing with them. They are certainly a crowd I like to stay away from. Just plain not nice. You'll find more warm and kindness in a bar
Dominic

Mineral, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

who is your leader wrote:
idk... they are an odd bunch. They smile but their warmth doesn't run very deep. If you aren't one of them you will hit a wall real fast. Very inclusive. They believe they have a corner on the market with "truth"... they alone got it. Very arrogant. They mock everyone who isn't of their belief. They study a lot to defend their conclusions. Want to teach, never listen. They are cold people really although that might be part of the Dutch tradition. I find nothing about them desirable. At least, nothing in them that would draw me. They use love like money. Hand it out if you are appropriate, withhold it if you don't meet the requirements..... which is massively agreeing with them. They are certainly a crowd I like to stay away from. Just plain not nice. You'll find more warm and kindness in a bar
So what? I think the Christian Reformed try very hard to do the right thing. Are they flawed? Of course, they are, just like everyone else. But what is far worse is their critics, especially the gays. The gays love to attack the Christian Reformed, but the gays are judgmental, full of hate, bigoted, and just vicious. The difference between the Christian Reformed and the gays is very simple: if you crashed your car and it started on fire on the side of the road, the Christian Reformed would pull over and drag you out of your car and save you, but the gays would not only keep on driving, they would attack you and spread their disease all over you and hurl vile epithets and insults at you.

Since: Nov 11

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

say no to religion wrote:
<quoted text>
The buy-bull says to kill non-virgin women, kill homosexuals, and to kill anyone (and their entire town)who does not believe the buy-bull.
The buy-bull promotes child abuse and treating women as second class citizens.
What a great "message."
Oh really? I would love for you to tell me where in the Bible it says this. Really, I dare you too. I have read the Bible through and no where does it say to "kill" anyone, or to "abuse their child" or to "treat women as second class citizens". Really. Tell me where it says ANY of that.
say no to religion

Rockford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

observative one wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? I would love for you to tell me where in the Bible it says this. Really, I dare you too. I have read the Bible through and no where does it say to "kill" anyone, or to "abuse their child" or to "treat women as second class citizens". Really. Tell me where it says ANY of that.
Isn't it hilarious how the people who believe in the buy-bull are the ones who know the least about it?

The buy-bull says to kiII non-virgins:

"But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst." (Deuteronomy 22:20-21)

The buy-bull says to kiII gay people:

"If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death" (Leviticus 20:13)

The buy-bull says to kiII non-believers:

" They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman." (2 Chronicles 15:12-13)

" Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt."
(Deuteronomy 13:13)

The buy-bull endorses child sex slavery:

"When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment." (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

The buy-bull says women are inferior to men:

"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." (I Corinthians 11:3)

"For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man." (I Corinthians 11:8-9)

"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything." (Ephesians 5:22-24)

Jesus says he will kiII innocent children:

"And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works." (Revelation 2:22-23)
Diggs

Willowbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Isn't it hilarious how the people who believe in the buy-bull are the ones who know the least about it?
"But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst." (Deuteronomy 22:20-21)
"If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death" (Leviticus 20:13)
" They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman." (2 Chronicles 15:12-13)
" Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt."
"When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment." (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)
"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." (I Corinthians 11:3)
"For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man." (I Corinthians 11:8-9)
"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything." (Ephesians 5:22-24)
"And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works." (Revelation 2:22-23)
I'll bet you're a virgin, Artie.

We're coming to get you, stones in our hands .... mwahahahah ....

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Dear Say No To Religion,
You fail to understand that the Bible does not contradict itself, and I hope you know that you have taken ALL of those out of context. God specificly says in his Ten Commandments,that HE WROTE HIMSELF, "Do not MURDER" taking a life is murder whether or not its justified by the law. Therefore God does not want us to kill homosexuals, or non-virgins, or non-belivers. The verses you provided for all of us are indeed true to what it states in the Bible, however, they are out of context.
Deuteronomy 22:13-30 talks about marriage violations. It is true that it says to kill the non-virgin in that verse, but I think you should take into consideration what the laws were back then. If you were indeed proven to be non-virgin when you were married, it was the law to be punished with death. Now I think you would agree with me that this doesn't occur in modern day America.
Leviticus 20, throughout the ENTIRE chapter of that book, talks about what the punishments of certain sins were, and again, you should take into consideration what the laws were back then. It was punishable by death to be found guilty of this, and again, I think you would agree with me that this does not occur in modern day America.
2 Chronicles 15 is the story of Asa's Reform. It tells of what occured at that time, not that God wants us to do this. It is an account of what he did when he took back Israel. I believe you would agree with me that this is not God telling us to kill non-believers here.
Deuteronomy 13 actually talks about worshiping other gods, it is saying that when someone around you is saying "lets follow other gods, and lets follow them" that you should expell them from you. and in verses 12-18 it does talk about killing those who follow other gods. However, that is IF this is found to be true, and IF they have been led astray by the leaders of their town.
Exodus 21:2-11 actually talks about hebrew servents, and what is to go on when a girl is baught for being a servent, not an actual sex slave. I believe that everyone would agree with me that you just twisted the words to sound perverted, when that is not actully the case.
1 Corinthians 11 actually talks about the worship of God, not that women are inferior to women. In verses 2-6 it talks about that women should wear something to cover her head, and in verses 7-12, it says that men and women are intertwined, the woman is of the man, and the man is born of the woman, one can not be with out the other. So it is resonable to agree that God is not saying that men are better than women here.

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Ephesians 5:21-33 gives instructions for the Christian household. While what you quoted for 22-24 is accurate, it has been taken out of context. If you continued to read verses 25-33 you would know that God says to love your wife that same way you love yourself. Take care of her, feed her, clothe her, treat her the same way you treat yourself. In verse 33 it says "However, each one of you must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect the husband." With that being said, I would assume that any reasonable individual would agree that God is once again not saying that women are inferior to men.
Revelation 2:18-29 is a letter to one of the seven churches that are mentioned in Revelation. The verse that you are using here was taken out of context. That verse was referring to the punishment of Jezebel, and anyone who committed adultery with her. I agree that it definatly sounds like God is killing innocent children here, but infact it is the condemning of her descendants. Also, if you have studied Revelation, you would know that not everything in Revelation can be, or should be taken literally.
So, now that you know what these verses are actually saying, I would believe that any reasonable person would agree that these accusations you have made are indeed false.
If you have any more accusations that you would like to address, please do let me know. I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.
SOS in Mesa

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Seems that no one pays ant attention to the Old Testament, they pick and choose what suits their purpose at the moment.
say no to religion

Rockford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

observative one wrote:
Ephesians 5:21-33 gives instructions for the Christian household. While what you quoted for 22-24 is accurate, it has been taken out of context. If you continued to read verses 25-33 you would know that God says to love your wife that same way you love yourself. Take care of her, feed her, clothe her, treat her the same way you treat yourself. In verse 33 it says "However, each one of you must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect the husband." With that being said, I would assume that any reasonable individual would agree that God is once again not saying that women are inferior to men.
Revelation 2:18-29 is a letter to one of the seven churches that are mentioned in Revelation. The verse that you are using here was taken out of context. That verse was referring to the punishment of Jezebel, and anyone who committed adultery with her. I agree that it definatly sounds like God is killing innocent children here, but infact it is the condemning of her descendants. Also, if you have studied Revelation, you would know that not everything in Revelation can be, or should be taken literally.
So, now that you know what these verses are actually saying, I would believe that any reasonable person would agree that these accusations you have made are indeed false.
If you have any more accusations that you would like to address, please do let me know. I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.
Isn't if funny how all of the bad parts of the buy-bull are "out of context?"
You use that pathetic excuse 4 times.

Your gawd did not write any commandments, men made them up, just like men made up your gawd.

Deuteronomy gives specific instructions to kiII non-virgins. You can't change or explain that away. Leviticus gives specific instruction to kiII gays. You can't change or explain that away. The fact that this does not happen today in America is the result of secular law.

The buy-bull says in multiple places to kill non-believers, there is nothing that can explain that away.

Exodus talks about selling girls as sex slaves. Nothing can explain that away.

Corinthians and Ephesians makes it very clear that women are second class citizens according to christian mythology. The fact that the buy-bull tells men to love their wives does not change the fact that the buy-bull tells women to be submissive to men because men are their superiors.

People who actually understand what the buy-bull says are the least likely to be christians. It is bad bronze age myth written by people who subscribed to the primitive ideas and superstitions of that period.
What you consider "bible study" is merely learning to regurgitate a laundry list of feeble excuses for the awful things the buy-bull says.
only1me

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Shoeless Eluder wrote:
<quoted text>I beg to differ on your last sentence. Being a Christian or calling yourself christian is no guarantee of forgiveness. Salvation its an individual thing and not owned by any religion, it is between you and the lord.
Of course this is way off the topic above, that really makes no sense anyway, there are idiots everywhere, though that me be to harsh of a word lets say ignorance instead.
Christ offered forgiveness to all including CRC. Forgiveness is a gift to all. The hitch is whether or not you accept your need of forgiveness and accept that gift. The poster did not claim that CRC are the only ones forgiven they simply said that they were forgiven, and they are. Just like you are, and the gays are, and the Catholics are, and the Jews are, and the Buddhists are. Reconciliation however hinges on your acceptance of that gift, regardless of your denomination or past.

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

<quoted text>
Isn't if funny how all of the bad parts of the buy-bull are "out of context?"
You use that pathetic excuse 4 times.
Your gawd did not write any commandments, men made them up, just like men made up your gawd.
Deuteronomy gives specific instructions to kiII non-virgins. You can't change or explain that away. Leviticus gives specific instruction to kiII gays. You can't change or explain that away. The fact that this does not happen today in America is the result of secular law.
The buy-bull says in multiple places to kill non-believers, there is nothing that can explain that away.
Exodus talks about selling girls as sex slaves. Nothing can explain that away.
Corinthians and Ephesians makes it very clear that women are second class citizens according to christian mythology. The fact that the buy-bull tells men to love their wives does not change the fact that the buy-bull tells women to be submissive to men because men are their superiors.
People who actually understand what the buy-bull says are the least likely to be christians. It is bad bronze age myth written by people who subscribed to the primitive ideas and superstitions of that period.
What you consider "bible study" is merely learning to regurgitate a laundry list of feeble excuses for the awful things the buy-bull says.
Like I said before, I can explain it to you, but I can not understand it for you. As to never being able to explain something away, I dont belive that I was trying to explain it away at all, I was giving context to the time it was written, and the laws that were in effect at that particular time. At that particular time, it was ILLEGAL to have sex before marriage, and was punishable with death. At that particular time, it was ILLEGAL to have sex with another man, and was punishable with death. At that particular time it was ILLEGAL to deny your religion (Christianity) and was punishable with death. At that particular time, the role of the wife was to stay at home and take care of the children, the house, and the meals, while it was the mans job to go out and do a hard labor job all day. I don't believe that to mean that the woman is any less important or is in any way inferior to man, it means that they each have their own tasks.
So, honestly, I think that what you are saying about the "buy-bull" is just a bunch of falcies that you conjured up in your head the moment you stumbled across this page.
So why don't you just crawl back into your hole and wait for something else to pop up?
say no to religion

Rockford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

observative one wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said before, I can explain it to you, but I can not understand it for you. As to never being able to explain something away, I dont belive that I was trying to explain it away at all, I was giving context to the time it was written, and the laws that were in effect at that particular time. At that particular time, it was ILLEGAL to have sex before marriage, and was punishable with death. At that particular time, it was ILLEGAL to have sex with another man, and was punishable with death. At that particular time it was ILLEGAL to deny your religion (Christianity) and was punishable with death. At that particular time, the role of the wife was to stay at home and take care of the children, the house, and the meals, while it was the mans job to go out and do a hard labor job all day. I don't believe that to mean that the woman is any less important or is in any way inferior to man, it means that they each have their own tasks.
So, honestly, I think that what you are saying about the "buy-bull" is just a bunch of falcies that you conjured up in your head the moment you stumbled across this page.
So why don't you just crawl back into your hole and wait for something else to pop up?
Your myth book was written by primitive men who held the primitive superstitions and primitive ideas of that time.

Anyone who understands your myth book knows what it is, a book of myths. Not even good myths. Myths that are both boring and laughable.

Anyone who thinks the buy-bull is not fiction is someone who does not understand it.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

observative one wrote:
<quoted text>
When you say "at that particular time", what "time" are you specifically referring to?

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

only1me wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ offered forgiveness to all including CRC. Forgiveness is a gift to all. The hitch is whether or not you accept your need of forgiveness and accept that gift. The poster did not claim that CRC are the only ones forgiven they simply said that they were forgiven, and they are. Just like you are, and the gays are, and the Catholics are, and the Jews are, and the Buddhists are. Reconciliation however hinges on your acceptance of that gift, regardless of your denomination or past.
It sounds nice and peachy except not everyone can "accept that gift" on the terms christianity requires. The "gift" you offer comes at a price.
It is very narrow minded to imply that the christian way is the only way to "forgiveness".
One last thing...what is it one needs to be "forgiven" for?
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

And once again, Arctic and Wiggley pop up to slam Christianity. Never the Muslim religion since they are apparently afraid to slam the Muslims, but Christianity is a favorite target. They cannot, or will not, understand the concept of free will and the concept that the forgiveness we speak of and believe in is free for the taking. This provides a glimpse at the human nature as most human beings cannot understand and are quite simply suspicious of anything that is free. It is the human nature to believe that anything "free" is not truly worth anything. They are basing their arguments on the age old atheist thought process of if you slam and insult often enough, they will agree with you and you have "converted" them. And don't fool yourselves folks, they are trying to convert you to atheism, the religion of worshiping man as the supreme being. Arctic quotes the Old Testament almost exclusively because he is a disgruntled Jew and the Jews do not believe in the New Testament because they do not believe the Messiah has come. Wiggley is a former Christian who was apparently treated poorly and thus feels that all who believe must be just waiting to treat him badly as well.
It's really rather sad if you think about it for any length of time.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
And once again, Arctic and Wiggley pop up to slam Christianity. Never the Muslim religion since they are apparently afraid to slam the Muslims, but Christianity is a favorite target. They cannot, or will not, understand the concept of free will and the concept that the forgiveness we speak of and believe in is free for the taking. This provides a glimpse at the human nature as most human beings cannot understand and are quite simply suspicious of anything that is free. It is the human nature to believe that anything "free" is not truly worth anything. They are basing their arguments on the age old atheist thought process of if you slam and insult often enough, they will agree with you and you have "converted" them. And don't fool yourselves folks, they are trying to convert you to atheism, the religion of worshiping man as the supreme being. Arctic quotes the Old Testament almost exclusively because he is a disgruntled Jew and the Jews do not believe in the New Testament because they do not believe the Messiah has come. Wiggley is a former Christian who was apparently treated poorly and thus feels that all who believe must be just waiting to treat him badly as well.
It's really rather sad if you think about it for any length of time.
The thread is not about islam/muslims. Start one and we'll discuss it. I can disagree with any religion equally.
I am not trying to convert anyone. Unlike different religions that have left numerous tracts in my door or even knocked on my door. I have no missionaries anywhere either. Those are examples of attempting to convert someone.
I left christianity because I began to ask questions, hard questions that prompted similar unreasonable and illogical responses like your's. There was (and apparently still is) no room for discussion and the fact that I even dared to ask was and still is taken as hatred and unreasonable people like you began labeling me as an atheist.
Your attitude and obvious grandstanding against me and my questions reminds me I made the right choice.
Funny Bunny

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

See, Diggs is a perfect example of the Dutch in GR. He sells booze at his bar to make the big cash all week long and then goes to church on Sunday to chastise all those that partake. Typical.
say no to religion

Rockford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds nice and peachy except not everyone can "accept that gift" on the terms christianity requires. The "gift" you offer comes at a price.
It is very narrow minded to imply that the christian way is the only way to "forgiveness".
One last thing...what is it one needs to be "forgiven" for?
This is one of the biggest insults by christianity, to promote the myth that humans need to be "saved" because a mud man and a rib woman were tricked by a talking snake.

It is degrading and an embarrassment to humanity.
Diggs

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Funny Bunny wrote:
See, Diggs is a perfect example of the Dutch in GR. He sells booze at his bar to make the big cash all week long and then goes to church on Sunday to chastise all those that partake. Typical.
Typical liberal - You got 100% everything wrong. I don't own a bar, I'm Irish, and I go to church on Saturday.

LOL. It just doesn't get any more poignant than that!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of174
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 6 min Oneal 399
social networking - your drug of choice 2 hr bobolinq 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 1,225
Local News Women (Apr '09) 2 hr Casual Observer 2,285
Obama Escaped D.C. To Shoot Pool And Drink Beer... 10 hr Dr X 8
Ex-New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin sentenced to 10... Fri Heraldo 3
Obama gives ICE agents in Murrieta stand down o... Wed Dr X 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••