First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Stupid Jesus

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 May 7, 2011
I ask you. They hate everyone but themselves and they are probably Nazis is disguise.
Friend of Satan

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 May 7, 2011
Christian reformists should be put to the sword my master told me.
Jan

Washington, DC

#3 May 7, 2011
Stupid Jesus wrote:
I ask you. They hate everyone but themselves and they are probably Nazis is disguise.
What about the gays? They are the worst. They viciously attack everyone who disagrees with them and they spew their hatred and bigotry everywhere. They also spread STDs. They are intolerant and bigoted.
Jesus was gay

United States

#4 May 8, 2011
No one should expect a lot of intelligence out of sheep who blindly follow two thousand old gibberish. No one should expect much of moral compass out of these cretins who think all they have to do is attend a Sunday service or say a prayer to wash away all of the rotten hateful things they do.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#5 May 8, 2011
Must be that Special Edna is a member too!!!
Let Me Guess

Dorr, MI

#6 May 8, 2011
Stupid Jesus wrote:
Let me guess.

Something hasn't worked out the way you wanted it to again, right? And instead of holding yourself accountable for whatever it was, this time around it's the people of the Christian Reformed faith who are at fault?

LOL!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#7 May 8, 2011
Bob wrote:
Must be that Special Edna is a member too!!!
Really?? What group must you be a member of there, No Pants?? The "I am angry and I hate everyone" club?? I thought you were the founding member of that club! But in answer to your "inquiry", nope, not CRC.
onoudidnt

United States

#8 May 8, 2011
Thin gene pool. Very high percentage of stupidity within the Dutch CRC community. Just because you drive a Lexus or an Audi does not mean you are intelligent, it just means that you have succeeded in cashing in on the West Michigan Dutch good ole boy network. Nowhere else in the country do stupid people succeed at the level they do here.
Sam

Washington, DC

#9 May 8, 2011
Jan wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the gays? They are the worst. They viciously attack everyone who disagrees with them and they spew their hatred and bigotry everywhere. They also spread STDs. They are intolerant and bigoted.
I think you are right about the gays. They want tolerance for themselves and their views and practices, and then they attack everyone else just because people don't agree with their lifestyle. No wonder that few people sympathize with them.

As for Christian Reformed, I don't know much about them, but I think for the most part they seem like decent people. Some of them are a little too uptight though.
succeeder

Grand Rapids, MI

#10 May 8, 2011
onoudidnt wrote:
Thin gene pool. Very high percentage of stupidity within the Dutch CRC community. Just because you drive a Lexus or an Audi does not mean you are intelligent, it just means that you have succeeded in cashing in on the West Michigan Dutch good ole boy network. Nowhere else in the country do stupid people succeed at the level they do here.
That gene pool has a very high percentage of good ole boys with in the Dutch CRC community that succeeded because they worked hard.
onoudidnt

United States

#11 May 9, 2011
succeeder wrote:
<quoted text>
That gene pool has a very high percentage of good ole boys with in the Dutch CRC community that succeeded because they worked hard.
I didn't say anything about their work ethic. I said they were stupid. They succeed because they have the right last name and go the right church. No other reason.
bobolinq

Haslett, MI

#12 May 9, 2011
they are no different from any other ethnic religo-centric population.
cubans in miami; greeks in tarpon spriings; germans in pennsylvania; english in the northeast; portugese in rhode island.
within the conclave of their society, these people are offered opportunities and advantages that non-ethnic's are not. it just the way it is.
many people have moved to more cosmopolitan and diverse locations to get away from it, only to find that there is some of it everywhere. as far as work ethic goes that has eroded away just as it has in each succeeding generation regardless of the gene pool.
work used to be measured as unit of physical energy exertion and that, outside of the gymn, has gone the way of the buffalo.
stupid, no; arrogant, self-interested, nosy and greedy, you bet.
they bare little resemblance to their european cousins.
Bartemaus

Zeeland, MI

#13 May 9, 2011
If you can't beat them, join them! I believe they are still accepting sinners and hypocrites daily.
Christians and CRC are not perfect - just forgiven.

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#14 May 9, 2011
Bartemaus wrote:
If you can't beat them, join them! I believe they are still accepting sinners and hypocrites daily.
Christians and CRC are not perfect - just forgiven.
I beg to differ on your last sentence. Being a Christian or calling yourself christian is no guarantee of forgiveness. Salvation its an individual thing and not owned by any religion, it is between you and the lord.

Of course this is way off the topic above, that really makes no sense anyway, there are idiots everywhere, though that me be to harsh of a word lets say ignorance instead.
say what

Detroit, MI

#15 May 9, 2011
Stupid Jesus wrote:
Nice stereotyping. Never let actual facts and reality get in the way of your own personal predjudice, right?
louis

Grand Rapids, MI

#16 May 9, 2011
bobolinq wrote:
they are no different from any other ethnic religo-centric population.
cubans in miami; greeks in tarpon spriings; germans in pennsylvania; english in the northeast; portugese in rhode island.
within the conclave of their society, these people are offered opportunities and advantages that non-ethnic's are not. it just the way it is.
many people have moved to more cosmopolitan and diverse locations to get away from it, only to find that there is some of it everywhere. as far as work ethic goes that has eroded away just as it has in each succeeding generation regardless of the gene pool.
work used to be measured as unit of physical energy exertion and that, outside of the gymn, has gone the way of the buffalo.
stupid, no; arrogant, self-interested, nosy and greedy, you bet.
they bare little resemblance to their european cousins.
The only other area these people can be compared with is Salt Lake City Utah. Weird, self centered, members of an odd religion who all tend to look the same. There is nothing ethnic about them, unless you call weirdness and being an asshat "ethnic". They suffer from a boring complex. They have morphed into robots. There is nothing more bland and uninteresting as their pathetic, ridiculous, predictable lives. They strive for respect they don't deserve and over compensate for their lack of individuality.

Gertrude Stein once said about Oakland California-"The trouble with Oakland is that when you get there, there isn't any there there." as if it didn't have it's own personality. Well that sums up West Michigan perfectly, there is no there there. All the personality has been sucked up like a vacuum by the brutally borish Dutch Christian Reformed robots.
Sassy

Flushing, MI

#17 May 9, 2011
Like you never sterotype!!! LMAO!!
This thread is no different than those that bash all Muslims. You streotype them all the time.
say what wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice stereotyping. Never let actual facts and reality get in the way of your own personal predjudice, right?
say what

Grand Rapids, MI

#18 May 9, 2011
louis wrote:
All the personality has been sucked up like a vacuum by the brutally borish Dutch Christian Reformed robots.
Wow...those are some pretty influential idiot robots, then, since the population of Kent and Ottawa counties combined (where the heaviest concentration of Dutch CRC members live) is 866,423 according to the 2010 Census but of those only 100,000 are members of the CRC. So...you're blaming what you perceive to be a lack of community 'personality' on a group that comprises roughly 11.5% of the population.
say what

Grand Rapids, MI

#19 May 9, 2011
Sassy wrote:
Like you never sterotype!!! LMAO!!
This thread is no different than those that bash all Muslims. You streotype them all the time.
<quoted text>
Sassy, Sassy....to state a demonstrable fact about a group is not a stereotype. It is a fact that more violent acts are committed in the name of Islam (suicide bombings, for example) or as the result of the teachings of Islam (violence against girls and women, for example) at this time in history than by those of any other.
OTOH, to state that CRC members as a whole are 'idiots' is not a demonstrable fact, but a derogatory stereotype based on one person's opinion.
say no to religion

Rockford, MI

#20 May 9, 2011
say what wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassy, Sassy....to state a demonstrable fact about a group is not a stereotype. It is a fact that more violent acts are committed in the name of Islam (suicide bombings, for example) or as the result of the teachings of Islam (violence against girls and women, for example) at this time in history than by those of any other.
OTOH, to state that CRC members as a whole are 'idiots' is not a demonstrable fact, but a derogatory stereotype based on one person's opinion.
It is a demonstrable fact that as intelligence increases, the belief in religion and gawd decreases.
http://www.humanreligions.info/intelligence.h...
This shouldn't come as any surprise as to the intelligence level of fundamental christians. It's not like we needed a bunch of studies to see it.

Look on the bright side. Between intelligence levels and violence, chistians have more in common with muslims than anyone else (although it will take a very long time for muslims to ever catch up to the bloodshed committed by christians.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bengazi is back 38 min Gville Jim 126
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 1 hr Buffalo Bull 1,376
Quote of the Day (Jun '08) 4 hr Times are a Changing 2,846
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? 8 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 61
Grand Rapids man robbed at Nunica Rest Stop (Jan '09) 15 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 7
'We Don't Have a Strategy' to Fight ISIS t 20 hr JustA_person 26
Local News Women (Apr '09) Thu intothegrv 2,306
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••