Obama's new approval rating at 38%

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#61 May 17, 2014
Phil wrote:
Anybody know his new approval rating?
Gotta be up, considering all the economic surge.....Even Marco Rubio, Karl Rove and GOP mailers can't distract Americans enough.....
Phil

Oxford, MI

#62 May 17, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Gotta be up, considering all the economic surge.....Even Marco Rubio, Karl Rove and GOP mailers can't distract Americans enough.....
What about the 53% that oppose his signature legislation? Benghazi, IRS, fast and furious or any other scandals.
Phil

Oxford, MI

#63 May 17, 2014
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>What about the 53% that oppose his signature legislation? Benghazi, IRS, fast and furious or any other scandals.
Sorry, VA healthcare scandal too.

Location hidden

#64 May 17, 2014
What about...HOME BUILDING CLIMBED 13.2 PERCENT IN APRIL.....Associated Press (5-17-14).......
Phil

Oxford, MI

#65 May 17, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
What about...HOME BUILDING CLIMBED 13.2 PERCENT IN APRIL.....Associated Press (5-17-14).......
What about everything outside your fantasy Qboy land?
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#66 May 18, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
What about consumer sentiment down in April?

Location hidden

#67 May 18, 2014
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
What about everything outside your fantasy Qboy land?
What about an "american", that still insists on denying our economic recovery? Hope you aren't a hypocrite, and prospering, while doubting....

Location hidden

#68 May 18, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>What about consumer sentiment down in April?
Our economy, is a study of trends....Look at you, going outta your way, to find a slowing trend....what a patriot....
Rob

United States

#69 May 18, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>What about an "american", that still insists on denying our economic recovery? Hope you aren't a hypocrite, and prospering, while doubting....
I'm a American that can see printing money for years adding millions to the circulation causing our money to be as relevant as Monopoly money to be a problem. There are many things to be concerned about when you don't live in your world of Qboy land. This signature law of Obamacare is not turning out to be very good for our economy either.

Location hidden

#70 May 18, 2014
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a American that can see printing money for years adding millions to the circulation causing our money to be as relevant as Monopoly money to be a problem. There are many things to be concerned about when you don't live in your world of Qboy land. This signature law of Obamacare is not turning out to be very good for our economy either.
So, you feel the Stimulus has'nt worked to your satisfaction?
Rob

United States

#71 May 18, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>So, you feel the Stimulus has'nt worked to your satisfaction?
What, are you new here? Or did you just have another wild night at the club?

“STRATEGIC ASSESSMENTS”

Since: Aug 08

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue

#72 May 18, 2014
Obama is a complete failure. Even his string pullers agree. I would advise Mr. O to keep his trap shut and play golf as much as possible seeing as it's the only thing he'll be doing till its' time to pack up. Transformation is harder than it looks dude. Grab a Dairy Queen and deal with it. Could be a lot worse.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#73 May 19, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Our economy, is a study of trends....Look at you, going outta your way, to find a slowing trend....what a patriot....
Ummm, don't have to go out of my way to find a slowing trend. I live and work in the real world where I see sales going soft and consumer sentiment is down. I also see rising prices at the gas pump, at the grocery store, and in durable goods. I also see inflation on the rise. What world do you live in again?

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#74 May 19, 2014
DTAL wrote:
Obama is a complete failure. Even his string pullers agree. I would advise Mr. O to keep his trap shut and play golf as much as possible seeing as it's the only thing he'll be doing till its' time to pack up. Transformation is harder than it looks dude. Grab a Dairy Queen and deal with it. Could be a lot worse.
He is a lame duck. Our allies no longer trust us, and our enemies no longer fear us.
He should just go to that mansion in Hawaii that Bill Ayers and the unions paid for and stay there.
pipedream

Flint, MI

#75 May 19, 2014
DTAL wrote:
Could be a lot worse.
Yes, for you it could be ALOT worse. and should. but hey look at your big mouth. And that fancy registered Topix Profile, ID etc. Wow! Bet you feel really good about yourself ... Topix is where careers begin.
Rob

United States

#76 May 20, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, for you it could be ALOT worse. and should. but hey look at your big mouth. And that fancy registered Topix Profile, ID etc. Wow! Bet you feel really good about yourself ... Topix is where careers begin.
"and should."
Nice sentence structure!!! You poor fool. Stop pointing at others people's mistakes when you can't even fix your own.

Location hidden

#77 May 20, 2014
DTAL wrote:
BUSINESSES BOOSTED STOCKPILES IN MARCH Associated Press (5-14-14) Washington --- U.S. businesses increased their stockpiles in March, and sales increased by the largest amount in 10 months.....Stockpiles rose 0.4 percent after a 0.5 percent rise in February, the Commerce Department said Tuesday. Sales in March jumped 1 percent, the largest advance since May, after a 0.9 percent increase in February. Both months represented a solid rebound after a 0.9 percent sales decline in January that was blamed partially on the harsh winter weather.....The two months of sizable gains in sales should encourage businesses to keep restocking to meet rising demand. That would mean increased orders to factories and rising production, which would lead to stronger economic growth.....
Uhuh

Ocala, FL

#78 Jul 3, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, for you it could be ALOT worse. and should. but hey look at your big mouth. And that fancy registered Topix Profile, ID etc. Wow! Bet you feel really good about yourself ... Topix is where careers begin.
Oh yes baby, another prime example of the detoilet public school system.
bob

Milwaukee, WI

#79 Jul 19, 2014
berry obaaaama can not handle the job
Jim

United States

#80 Jul 19, 2014
bob wrote:
berry obaaaama can not handle the job
Glad Bob came to his senses!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 6 hr stewart scott 2,222
Local News Women (Apr '09) 6 hr Amanda 2,386
News WZZM13 WATER COOLER - Weird 'shoe tree' in nort... (May '08) 12 hr toni 15
What a [exletive-deleted] gal! Jul 1 bobolinq 1
WLLA channel 64 - off the air? (Feb '12) Jun 30 remembring 16
News Boy With Autism Gets A Special Gift At Field Day Jun 28 Really 23
trump triumphant! Jun 27 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 6
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Jun 24 McCarthyD 1,008
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages