Rob

United States

#21 Mar 9, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>38% plus 63%....... Hmmm indeed!
The extra 1% are the dead people you freaks always get to vote your way.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#22 Mar 9, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Small town bigotry? I thought you were above pipedream's level...
Look at the poll numbers. I'm far from alone in my opinion of Obama - and for God's sake stop leaning on this false hope that it has anything to do with skin color!
Sadly, when it comes to Obama you truly do live in a different place, but it's not reality. You're better "suited" sticking to the college football thread.
His poll numbers?.....Are you for real?....What would the poll numbers of a second term President, actually matter in today's context?
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#23 Mar 9, 2014
Hmmmm, the poll numbers of the previous President were deemed extremely important when they were this low. Rather like the stock market being very high was deemed "unimportant" with the previous President but they have been deemed "important and a leading indicator of a strong economy" with the current President. Guess poll numbers and the stock market are relative terms?

Location hidden

#24 Mar 9, 2014
I've made money in the market, as it's a tangible item.....Do you think dwelling on this President's approval numbers, is part of your path toward victory, in following Presidential elections?
Rob

United States

#25 Mar 9, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>His poll numbers?.....Are you for real?....What would the poll numbers of a second term President, actually matter in today's context?
Your side is waking up. Your side will likely do poorly in next election cycle. The stupid people are getting smarter. People are realizing hope and change is for the birds. Clinton tax rates and his arithmetic is not working all by it's self in today's Obamanomics. This administration is a disaster. Or should I say this dictatorship is a disaster.

“ I'M”

Since: Aug 10

JUST ME

#26 Mar 9, 2014
You guys talking abut polls, rattling off numbers like they meant something.

Something wrong with your memories? Remember 2012, and the Republican landslide victory, Hows that working out?

Dr X

Grand Rapids, MI

#27 Mar 9, 2014
2twisted wrote:
You guys talking abut polls, rattling off numbers like they meant something.
Something wrong with your memories? Remember 2012, and the Republican landslide victory, Hows that working out?
Go back to grammar school dude.

Location hidden

#28 Mar 9, 2014
Thought we took an official poll, November 2012.....
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#29 Mar 9, 2014
See, the only "poll" that matters is "we won so shut up and do what we say". Been that way for since 2008 and will continue until he can't be elected again. Of course, if the midterms go as suspected, the "we won so shut up" mantra will become "it's not fair" mantra per usual.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#30 Mar 10, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Thought we took an official poll, November 2012.....
Conservatives need polls that support their views and not interested in ones that don't..... Even if they are a little more than a small sample of the electorate.

We need to start a poll about how Obamacare ruined Ms. Boonstra's life.....

Maybe the truth would come out!

Location hidden

#31 Mar 10, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives need polls that support their views and not interested in ones that don't..... Even if they are a little more than a small sample of the electorate.
We need to start a poll about how Obamacare ruined Ms. Boonstra's life.....
Maybe the truth would come out!
That is funny....perhap's we might have a poll, on how to make the GOP relevant again?......a poll on whether Darrell Issa or Mitch McConnell, should be allowed any more access to TV cameras?
Really

Holland, MI

#32 Mar 10, 2014
Funny, I was thinking that we should have a poll on whether or not Blue and Bob are relevant anymore?

Location hidden

#33 Mar 10, 2014
Really wrote:
Funny, I was thinking that we should have a poll on whether or not Blue and Bob are relevant anymore?
How is our national economy? That's your answer...lol....
Oneal

United States

#34 Mar 10, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> His poll numbers?.....Are you for real?....What would the poll numbers of a second term President, actually matter in today's context?
Today's "context" is preparing for the mid-term elections, and then 2016. With Obama's popularity that of a polished turd, the polls are relevant to the democrats in need of votes. They're currently running away from Barry like he's a leper.

The polls certainly matter to Hillary, who's going to have to decide how to defend her support of Mr 38%, the great liar, while separating herself from his incredible unpopularity. Good luck with that.

Although with superficial voters like Blue, what difference does it make anyway??
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#35 Mar 10, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> That is funny....perhap's we might have a poll, on how to make the GOP relevant again?......a poll on whether Darrell Issa or Mitch McConnell, should be allowed any more access to TV cameras?
Yup, the ultra-conservative whack jobs need any good news they can find. They had their big CPAC gathering this last weekend, and they even had a straw poll....

Prophetic when you consider the make up of their selections the last few elections. LOL!

Location hidden

#36 Mar 10, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, the ultra-conservative whack jobs need any good news they can find. They had their big CPAC gathering this last weekend, and they even had a straw poll....
Prophetic when you consider the make up of their selections the last few elections. LOL!
Too bad they did'nt take the time to appreciate John Huntsman.....A former Ambassador to China and successful businessman....
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#37 Mar 10, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Too bad they did'nt take the time to appreciate John Huntsman.....A former Ambassador to China and successful businessman....
If you and other progressives like him, it's time to run away from him. Just sayin'
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#38 Mar 10, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> How is our national economy? That's your answer...lol....
IF you have the courage, go look as the polls last week that will tell you what the majority of Americans think of the economy, OR look up Peter Morici, a well known economist who has published some well informed articles about the state of the economy.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#39 Mar 10, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Too bad they did'nt take the time to appreciate John Huntsman.....A former Ambassador to China and successful businessman....
What does John Huntsman have to do with Obama's poor approval ratings?
Rob

United States

#40 Mar 11, 2014
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>What does John Huntsman have to do with Obama's poor approval ratings?
Why ask why? Just another off the wall comment from the left.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bengazi is back 3 hr Oneal 153
One dead, another injured, in Montcalm Co. shoo... (Jun '08) 5 hr shutthefuckup 676
Benghazi Cash Grab! 9 hr Gville Jim 17
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 11 hr Go Blue Forever 1,394
Obama Silent On 11 hr Gville Jim 3
Millennials To Obamacare: F That! (Mar '14) Mon Oneal 9
Pen pals wanted! Would you like to be my pen pal? Sat TheOne 4

Grand Rapids Jobs

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]