United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

54% disapprove. The great uniter is uniting everybody against him.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

38% sounds kind of high.
I didn't think he was all that popular since people who fell for his lies and voted for him are realizing that they were duped.
Does it even matter anymore?
He's a lame duck, and has 3 more years to do nothing.
What matters now is Hillary's approval rating.
Her recent comments comparing Putin to Hitler are a little bit concerning. She pretty much brushed off the whole Benghazi thing, and now she's out there trashing Putin like that. Is that someone that can be trusted in the White House?
I hardly think so.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Sounds like he won't be running for that third term after all.......

Cruz/Palin 2016 !!!
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Obama's numbers are meaningless except in the way the progressives choose to pivot off them in 2016. Obama has come out with his post-presidential plan of action, and it's no different than his pre-presidential POA - community organize, focus on blacks.

Hillary's promoters have to walk a thin line of disassociating her from Barry's wretched presidential performance and even more wretched ACA deployment, while not going as far as pissing off the Obama Skin Color Loyalists.

I wonder if she's going to whip out her "Hillary In Da Hood" impression again!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

As for Obama, his legacy will be twisted in two directions, depending on who is doing the twisting. Those that worship him will claim he's just another black victim, while those that don't will point to the campaign lies, the job and economy stagnation, the unprecedented spending, and of course his namesake Obamacare curse on the American people.

After the 2014 midterm elections the victim card will be played to the hilt, while Barry's pen and phone have been taken away from him. He'll get a sympathy uptick in his popularity. The left's focus will be shifted away from Barry, who will be allowed to play all the golf he wants, and onto the 2016 election of Hillary. The hypocritical "War On Women" will be cued back up.

After Obama's done making a shambles of the presidency he'll settle back in to his more appropriate role of community organizer, ginning up racism without having to act so damned "presidential".
Phil

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Oneal wrote:
Obama's numbers are meaningless except in the way the progressives choose to pivot off them in 2016. Obama has come out with his post-presidential plan of action, and it's no different than his pre-presidential POA - community organize, focus on blacks.

Hillary's promoters have to walk a thin line of disassociating her from Barry's wretched presidential performance and even more wretched ACA deployment, while not going as far as pissing off the Obama Skin Color Loyalists.

I wonder if she's going to whip out her "Hillary In Da Hood" impression again!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

As for Obama, his legacy will be twisted in two directions, depending on who is doing the twisting. Those that worship him will claim he's just another black victim, while those that don't will point to the campaign lies, the job and economy stagnation, the unprecedented spending, and of course his namesake Obamacare curse on the American people.

After the 2014 midterm elections the victim card will be played to the hilt, while Barry's pen and phone have been taken away from him. He'll get a sympathy uptick in his popularity. The left's focus will be shifted away from Barry, who will be allowed to play all the golf he wants, and onto the 2016 election of Hillary. The hypocritical "War On Women" will be cued back up.

After Obama's done making a shambles of the presidency he'll settle back in to his more appropriate role of community organizer, ginning up racism without having to act so damned "presidential".
so u must be saying he will have a little more flexibility after his presidency.

Obama 'I'll have more flexibility after election'

Another great quote
Obama "You may be sick of him, but me, I have to deal with him every day."

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Bob wrote:
Sounds like he won't be running for that third term after all.......
Cruz/Palin 2016 !!!
One would think 38% of Fox viewers, would be kinda high, for this President?.....
Phil

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Phil

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Phil wrote:
My mistake, this link is to another time he dropped so low
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> One would think 38% of Fox viewers, would be kinda high, for this President?.....
Rupert's going to have to work on that one.... LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Rupert's going to have to work on that one.... LOL!
Why would it matter, anyway...he's in his second term?
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Why would it matter, anyway...he's in his second term?
Perhaps there is a need to make sure that this president's approval numbers get and stay lower than the previous one....
Pipedream

Fenton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps there is a need to make sure that this president's approval numbers get and stay lower than the previous one....
No reason. He just sucks! Kinda like you and the golf ball through the garden hose. Blue nuts is right "what difference dose it make now?" He is in his second term nothing will happen to him. It just shows the stupid people he never really cared to begin with.
Oneal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Why would it matter, anyway...he's in his second term?
It doesn't matter. Obama will get a sympathy uptick as he fades into presidential irrelevance, but his days of passing any more unread laws are over. Unless Putin decides to jerk him around a little more before his term is up he'll be able to focus his attention on skin color and his golf handicap early.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Judged:

Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter. Obama will get a sympathy uptick as he fades into presidential irrelevance, but his days of passing any more unread laws are over. Unless Putin decides to jerk him around a little more before his term is up he'll be able to focus his attention on skin color and his golf handicap early.
You and i exist in two different realities.....I'd think you would be best suited, tuning up for 8 years of Hillary.....Small town bigotry and whining about the lame duck President, is likely a bad place to be.....
Oneal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> You and i exist in two different realities.....I'd think you would be best suited, tuning up for 8 years of Hillary.....Small town bigotry and whining about the lame duck President, is likely a bad place to be.....
Small town bigotry? I thought you were above pipedream's level...

Look at the poll numbers. I'm far from alone in my opinion of Obama - and for God's sake stop leaning on this false hope that it has anything to do with skin color!

Sadly, when it comes to Obama you truly do live in a different place, but it's not reality. You're better "suited" sticking to the college football thread.
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

You mean to tell me that 38% of our population are still idiots? I ran into this union moron the other day at the grocery store who actually said that Obama was the best president we've ever had. I just laughed at him and asked him, "are you union"? Of course he was. I told him that he should investigate presidential candidates before casting his vote next time. I left by telling him that his choice for president was a traitor and deserved prison. He just looked at me like a deer in headlights! LOL!
Really

Wyoming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Small town bigotry? I thought you were above pipedream's level...
Look at the poll numbers. I'm far from alone in my opinion of Obama - and for God's sake stop leaning on this false hope that it has anything to do with skin color!
Sadly, when it comes to Obama you truly do live in a different place, but it's not reality. You're better "suited" sticking to the college football thread.
They conveniently forget about all the whining during Bush's terms. And the bigots are actually self evident and it isn't you.
Oneal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Really wrote:
<quoted text>They conveniently forget about all the whining during Bush's terms. And the bigots are actually self evident and it isn't you.
They're still whining about Bush! They're still tossing out the faded, wrinkled, torn race card.

Unable to contend with a 38% approval rating, just blame skin color. That seems to be Blue's easy way out of facing reality. Seems a little odd considering this same group of head counters were calling themselves the 99% just a few months ago, yet now can't even scrape together 40% to support the black guy. Seems the majority of America has turned racist!

I guess now they can call themselves the 38%ers.
Oneal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Dr X wrote:
You mean to tell me that 38% of our population are still idiots?
63% of Americans are working taxpayers. Hmmm...
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

Judged:

Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
63% of Americans are working taxpayers. Hmmm...
38% plus 63%....... Hmmm indeed!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 1 hr Jim 782
What about the Malaysian jetliner? 12 hr Gville Jim 56
When will the poledancer grow a set? 14 hr Phil 1
Fifth Third Bank loses $202 million (Jul '08) 23 hr JACK 216
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Mon www 1,274
4 held nude in Saginaw jail seek damages on det... (Mar '08) Sun My Son My Son 38
Why Do Men and Women Like To Be Called Mommy or... (Nov '08) Jul 26 hehe 88
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE