Rob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

FULL STORY: Acting IRS Chief Resigns, Obama Condemns Agency's 'Inexcusable' Actions

exposeliberals: Hey, remember when those people at the State Department resigned too over Benghazi?(they never really did)

Acting IRS commish resigns; Obama says new safeguards will be put in place. IRS scrutinized conservative groups”

Obama: IRS acting commissioner has resigned: President Barack Obama on Wednesday announced the resignation of ...

Steven Miller, acting IRS commissioner, resigns over his role in the agency’s singling out of conservative groups
President said if he determined that #IRS officials crossed a red line, it would be a game chan - wait, am getting things mixed up”

Top Democratic strategists will huddle for a meeting with the White House for damage control tomorrow morning

“Confiscation! New Jersey Senators hot-mic catches them mocking gun owners”

World News Daily- Obama's 4th scandal: Barack Obama is fighting for his political life, embroiled in three sca...

“Gunservatively: So illegal aliens can get U.S. benefits, drivers licenses, & go to college on taxpayers expense, but the IRS audits and harasses citizens...”

Gunservatively: Conservative group got quick approval from IRS...after reapplying with liberal sounding name

Gunservatively:#UVotedItUGotIt ,'Defiant' Obama Dismissing Benghazi as 'Political Circus' edition

The Hill- Holder: Issa behavior ‘shameful’: Attorney General Eric Holder on Wednesday lashed out at Rep. Darre...

BretBaier DID YOU KNOW? Acting IRS Commish Miller was leaving in two weeks anyway? Not exactly decisive action in resignation.
OhOhObama

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

It is a sick human race.
Bill

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

OhOhObama wrote:
It is a sick human race.
Yeh - and we're losing the race!
Rob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

STFU qboy! Your momma in the Rainbow Room live in a little bit Pizza patron on ice cream cause I said I would know that I never said that I would tell you about the both blew up anything 54 because I said that he wouldn't go there a text and chat never Columbus after I love little boys with your text my ass.
Rob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Rob wrote:
STFU qboy! Your momma in the Rainbow Room live in a little bit Pizza patron on ice cream cause I said I would know that I never said that I would tell you about the both blew up anything 54 because I said that he wouldn't go there a text and chat never Columbus after I love little boys with your text my ass.
We know you do Jason. You should get help for that. That would also be the first step toward being more like me. A name change won't do it.
Rob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Jason Jason Jason Jason family dollars in there just nod.
Rob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Rob wrote:
Jason Jason Jason Jason family dollars in there just nod.
Poor Jason!!
Phil

Oxford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Looks like Topix took out the trash!! Lol!! Good for Topix! I know Jason, you will just come back with a new name like you always have.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberty University Law School Dean: Gay Marriag... 2 hr WasteWater 255
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 3 hr Buffalo Bull 1,307
Quote of the Day (Jun '08) 5 hr Kelly Joanne Cannon 2,809
Local News Women (Apr '09) 8 hr RedWings19 2,296
Review: Dermatology Center - Evelyn E Vandervee... (Oct '09) Tue Mark de Waal 20
Anger Over Obama's Ignoring Ferguson Riots Tue Fresh Word 13
go blue goes black Tue Oneal 54
•••
•••
•••
Grand Rapids Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000