Hally Vogel's Big Announcement

Thanks to everyone who participated in our Morning Trivia and blogged their guesses along the way. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
L Brown

Ecorse, MI

#1 May 9, 2008
Congratulations Hally
I am soooooo happy for you and your husband. You are a great meteorologist and I know that you will be an extraordinary mother. I hope you have a girl since there are already 4 boys among the morning cast. Once again congrats to you and your hubbie :)
L Brown

Ecorse, MI

#2 May 9, 2008
I posted the first comment for Hally and unfortunately they have my city wrong. I am from Muskegon, MI not Battle Creek.
Lucifer

Holland, MI

#3 May 9, 2008
L Brown wrote:
I posted the first comment for Hally and unfortunately they have my city wrong. I am from Muskegon, MI not Battle Creek.
The city under your name is where your internet service provider is routed through at the time.
It has nothing to do with where you live.
Outdoor Lover

Spring Lake, MI

#5 May 9, 2008
Congratulations!!!!!!!

Parenthood is a big job but one I wouldn't trade for anything!
slg

Stanton, MI

#6 May 9, 2008
I loved her reaction this morning. Getting all teary. It was totally sweet! Congratulations Hally and hubby!
Kate

United States

#9 May 9, 2008
Congratulations to Hally and her husband-hope the pregnancy goes well, break the cycle Hally, hope you get a girl.
Kelly

Holland, MI

#10 May 9, 2008
I hope she has a girl too! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

“What's Up?”

Since: Jan 08

Coopersville

#11 May 9, 2008
Congratulations!!!! No matter what the sex, it will be a great time for both you and your husband and I wish you the best!!

Since: Mar 08

Ionia, MI

#12 May 9, 2008
Congrats! To youre Family and Love them up when their little,they grow up to fast.
wld56

Hudsonville, MI

#13 May 9, 2008
Congrats, good luck.
gmworkerw25yrs

Okemos, MI

#14 May 10, 2008
Happy Mother's Day to the new momma-to-be! Congratulations to you & your husband.
jtphantom

Decatur, MI

#16 May 10, 2008
Can we say Twins? LOL...I joked about my first child a girl being twins and wham our second was Twins...Good Luck Hally
Ruby

Grand Rapids, MI

#17 May 10, 2008
Congrats to you and your husband, Hally!
Happy 1st Mother's Day to you also!!
lee

Syracuse, NY

#18 May 10, 2008
Happy to hear that you are pregnant Hally. Best of everything to you. I think you will be having a baby girl because the other 2 (Lauren & Derek) had boys.. I am also going to be a great grandma in July and very excited. I love the name Rose for a middle name and love the name of Faith or Joy.
Congratulations.God Bless You!!
src

Holland, MI

#19 May 10, 2008
Congratulations Hally on your pregnancy. Best of wishes to you and your husband. It does not matter whether you have a boy or girl as long as the baby is healthy. God Bless you and your family.
shanna spring lake

Waldo, WI

#20 May 11, 2008
Happy Mothers Day mommy to be...
Congratulations to you and your husband.
Wishes for all things to be well...
Kim

Portage, MI

#21 May 11, 2008
I was sleepy this morning but thought I caught it right so CONGRATULATIONS Hally & hubby. A wonderful mothers day gift for momma to be. I am very excited for you and your hubby.
CHRISTY SLATER

Greenville, MI

#22 May 12, 2008
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND. WHAT EVER THE SEX OF YOUR BABY IS WE HOPE ITS IS HEALTHY. MAY THIS BABY BRING YOU JOY, PEACE, LOVE, HAPPINESS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY . PLEASE KEEP ME POSTED WHEN YOU HAVE YOU'RE BABY. YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT MY EMAIL ADDRESS:finechina45@yahoo.com. THANK YOU, AND CONGRATULATIONS, CHRISTY SLATER
CHRISTY SLATER

Greenville, MI

#23 May 12, 2008
CONGRATULATIONS TO YUO AND YOUR HUSBAND. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY. WHAT EVER THE SEX OF YOU'RE BABY IS IT WILL BRING YOU LOVE,PEACE, JOY. YOU JUST HAVE TO CHERRISH THE PRESIOUS MOMENTS THEY ARE ONLY LITTLE ONCE. I HAVE TWO GIRLS OF MY OWN. PLEASE KEEP ME POSTED ON HOW YOU AND NEW BABY ARE DOING. YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT MY EMAIL ADDRESS:finechina45@yahoo.com. THANK YOU, CHRISTY
CHRISTY SLATER

Greenville, MI

#24 May 12, 2008
I'M FROM Belding, Michigan, not Greenville,Michigan. Thank you,Christy Slater

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 42 min Go Blue Forever 1,400
Secret Service Director Julia Pierson resigns 54 min Gville Jim 1
What do you think of U-M's new football coach? (Jan '11) 6 hr Hugh Jass 27
What Doctors Think About Obamacare 8 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
Obama Admin. Caught Spying On Koch Bros.? 8 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
Obama attends only 41.2% of his intelligence br... 14 hr Rob 5
is it time to worry about the new england patri... 15 hr bobolinq 1
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match

Grand Rapids Jobs

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info