created by: Democratic Party | Apr 9, 2014

Grand Rapids, MI

99 votes

What about the Malaysian jetliner?

Click on an option to vote

  • terrorist act
  • mechancial failure
  • pilot suicide
  • hijacked by gays and flown to san francisco
  • it will never be found
  • I'm tired of hearing about it
  • where's my free stuff that Obama promised me?
Comments
1 - 20 of 57 Comments Last updated Saturday Aug 2
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Fred

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 10, 2014
 

Judged:

4

4

4

too much media coverage - move on to something else
enough already

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 11, 2014
 

Judged:

4

4

3

I'm sick of seeing on the news
Hilda

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 13, 2014
 

Judged:

4

4

2

I think it was a conspiracy of some kind, but unfortunately we will never know the truth.

The news coverage is a circus. Why is it necessary to cover this story constantly, when the only thing they are providing is useless specualtion about the incident?

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 13, 2014
 

Judged:

4

4

2

I don't know about a conspiracy here the dang thing just disappeared into thin air but no one can accept it they try to find simple reasons. Of course if it did crash there is noting left it would be scattered for hundreds of miles and the people well fish food plain and simple.Some balk at the thought of something super natural but after a few more mysteries people will change their minds. On Dec 21 2012 we entered a new and different age in time and more and more things like this are going to happen . Talk about signs and wonders just wait.
Hugh Jass

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 13, 2014
 

Judged:

5

4

3

It's worthless. They should stop searching now.
Clarence

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 14, 2014
 

Judged:

4

4

4

They keep saying they've heard the noises from it, and yet they never find any debris or any piece of the plane. It's all a waste of time.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Keego Harbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 14, 2014
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Yet hardly any coverage of the Pittsburgh school slasher and his victims.....

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 14, 2014
 

Judged:

5

5

4

The lack of any debris is puzzling. Are we to believe that the plane went down whole and complete, and didn't break up upon impact?

With everything going on in that region, with Russia trying to take control of Ukraine, could this have been some sort of conspiracy by the Russians to get our naval ships out of the area in order to have them go to the southern Indian ocean to aid in the search?

And then there is this:

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ukraine-cris...

Makes you wonder..........
Detroit sucks

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 14, 2014
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Gville Jim wrote:
The lack of any debris is puzzling. Are we to believe that the plane went down whole and complete, and didn't break up upon impact?
With everything going on in that region, with Russia trying to take control of Ukraine, could this have been some sort of conspiracy by the Russians to get our naval ships out of the area in order to have them go to the southern Indian ocean to aid in the search?
And then there is this:
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ukraine-cris...
Makes you wonder..........
The whole thing is a scam. I don't believe this story at all. I think they're trying to hide something and are using this Indian Ocean thing as a diversion.
pipedream

Holly, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 15, 2014
 

Judged:

6

5

5

How about crawling into your little bunker freddy and give Uncle Beck another call? He knows what's going on.
Cookie

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 18, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Did you hear that all these "pings" they found in the ocean last week turned out to be nothing? What a complete waste of time.
Grandma

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 19, 2014
 

Judged:

4

4

4

It's doomed. Forget about it.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 20, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

3

The 4 beacons did not go off ---the plane never hit the water---lithium battery ion failure-fire explosion etc.---------

Their probably using the search for old satellite debris etc.-

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/world...
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 20, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

3

The battery failure probably knocked the crew etc. clean out--and surrounded the plane with a electrical field that affected communication and steering etc.------their is some plane battery problems etc. on the net.

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 20, 2014
 

Judged:

4

4

4

I see this story has all but disappeared from the MSM radar funny how it shifts its attention. Really though there is nothing to see here the plane is gone I tend to believe it flew into an energy vortex and is in some other dimension. Like I wrote before no one likes to believe in super natural events but in this case its probably the first in a series that will be taking place since the 12212012 shift expect more unexplained events folks.
Jeffry Helms

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 20, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Shoeless Eluder wrote:
I see this story has all but disappeared from the MSM radar funny how it shifts its attention. Really though there is nothing to see here the plane is gone I tend to believe it flew into an energy vortex and is in some other dimension. Like I wrote before no one likes to believe in super natural events but in this case its probably the first in a series that will be taking place since the 12212012 shift expect more unexplained events folks.
Lithium Ion Battery failure etc.--plane burnt up in the air--- recharging them is dangerous--not sure if the malaysians were too cheap to buy new batteries etc.---but the Orient seems to be having lithium ion plane battery problems--there is lots of stuff on the net about it.
Go Tigers

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 22, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Who cares? I'm sick of this story!!!

It's never going to be found!
TheKaisho

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 28, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Looks like they gave up, because they realized it was a waste of time and that they weren't going to find anything.
ex pilot

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 28, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Jeffry Helms wrote:
<quoted text> Lithium Ion Battery failure etc.--plane burnt up in the air--- recharging them is dangerous--not sure if the malaysians were too cheap to buy new batteries etc.---but the Orient seems to be having lithium ion plane battery problems--there is lots of stuff on the net about it.
You don't know what the hell you're talking about
ex pilot

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 28, 2014
 

Judged:

5

5

5

pipedream wrote:
How about crawling into your little bunker freddy and give Uncle Beck another call? He knows what's going on.
Are you drunk? I think you are on the wrong thread

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberty University Law School Dean: Gay Marriag... 1 hr Really 247
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 9 hr Buffalo Bull 1,305
Quote of the Day (Jun '08) 16 hr Kelly Joanne Cannon 2,806
Review: Dermatology Center - Evelyn E Vandervee... (Oct '09) 18 hr Mark de Waal 20
Anger Over Obama's Ignoring Ferguson Riots 23 hr Fresh Word 13
go blue goes black Tue Oneal 54
Bank of America Mafia Mon Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
•••
•••
•••
Grand Rapids Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••