Should Obama's illegal alien grandmother be deported?

Created by Sandy on Oct 5, 2010

634 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, she is living off the taxpayers

No, she is the family of our President

I don't know

First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Since: Sep 08

Muskegon

#1 Oct 6, 2010
He doesn't have one. Where's your evidence to the contrary? It's childish and irresponsible to post these ridiculous lying topics.
Flawed

Sandusky, OH

#2 Oct 6, 2010
Yes. His Illegal Alien AUNT should be handled the same way as any other Illegal Alien is SUPPOSED to be handled in this country. By the law, she should be deported if she is here illegally.

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#3 Oct 6, 2010
I think she died about a year and half ago. In Hawaii. You must be thinking of his aunt. Yes deport her or take her in . This leads me to another question about our dear leader he is a millionaire right? but he cant seem to take care of his own extended family. He wants us to. Typical.

Hey BHO if you don't how to do it I'll show how to walk your dog. Just give me a call, first of all you need a shorter leash.

Since: Sep 08

Muskegon

#4 Oct 6, 2010
Shoeless Eluder wrote:
I think she died about a year and half ago. In Hawaii. You must be thinking of his aunt. Yes deport her or take her in . This leads me to another question about our dear leader he is a millionaire right? but he cant seem to take care of his own extended family. He wants us to. Typical.
Hey BHO if you don't how to do it I'll show how to walk your dog. Just give me a call, first of all you need a shorter leash.
His mother's mother, an American citizen, died in Hawaii 2 years ago. Everyone has 2, and my understanding is that other one lives in Kenya. Where's your evidence he wants us to take care of anyone? Let's just make a token effort to get the story straight, huh?

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#5 Oct 6, 2010
radell wrote:
<quoted text>His mother's mother, an American citizen, died in Hawaii 2 years ago. Everyone has 2, and my understanding is that other one lives in Kenya. Where's your evidence he wants us to take care of anyone? Let's just make a token effort to get the story straight, huh?
I got it straight. Of course who ever started this thread did not.
Flawed

Sandusky, OH

#6 Oct 6, 2010
radell wrote:
<quoted text>Where's your evidence he wants us to take care of anyone?
Did you really just ask that question? Have you been living in a cave with no access to any type of communication, TV, Internet, Newspaper since 2007?
ICE

Bellevue, MI

#7 Oct 6, 2010
She should be deported.....what part of illegal do you not understand?
Ex-Pat

Alpharetta, GA

#8 Oct 6, 2010
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100921/ap_on_re_...

This is his aunt and she wants us to take care of her.
Ex-Pat

Alpharetta, GA

#9 Oct 6, 2010

Since: Sep 08

Muskegon

#10 Oct 6, 2010
Shoeless Eluder wrote:
<quoted text>I got it straight. Of course who ever started this thread did not.
You gave no evidence he wants us to take care of her.
Ex-Pat

Alpharetta, GA

#11 Oct 6, 2010

Since: Sep 08

Muskegon

#12 Oct 6, 2010
Flawed wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you really just ask that question? Have you been living in a cave with no access to any type of communication, TV, Internet, Newspaper since 2007?
Okay, the use of the word anyone was ill-advised. But that still doesn't show that Obama has weighed in on this particular case.

Since: Sep 08

Muskegon

#13 Oct 6, 2010
Ex-Pat wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/new s/worldnews/northamerica/usa/b arackobama/6501604/Barack-Obam as-father-beat-me-claims-half- brother.html
Heres one 1/2 brother.
What did you mean to add to the discussion by bringing this up?
Ex-Pat

Alpharetta, GA

#14 Oct 6, 2010

Since: Sep 08

Muskegon

#15 Oct 6, 2010
Ex-Pat wrote:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/ho mepage/news/the_real_american_ idol/article1472877.ece
And another.......
This discussion was about illegal alien Obama relatives. And you keep bringing up relatives who aren't. Your point?
Flawed

Sandusky, OH

#17 Oct 6, 2010
radell wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, the use of the word anyone was ill-advised. But that still doesn't show that Obama has weighed in on this particular case.
It is his Aunt. She is here ilegally. She is on Assistance. She is living in Public Housing. He is doing nothing to help her himself. He is allowing the Tax Payers to take care of her. In fact, Obama claimed that he did not know about her. Got to love the amazing job our Secret Service did at Vetting the Person running for President of the US. I think it would have been important to know that the Aunt of the man running for and being elected President of the US, was in the country ilegally. And has been since at least 2004.

Since: Sep 08

Muskegon

#18 Oct 6, 2010
Flawed wrote:
<quoted text>
It is his Aunt. She is here ilegally. She is on Assistance. She is living in Public Housing. He is doing nothing to help her himself. He is allowing the Tax Payers to take care of her. In fact, Obama claimed that he did not know about her. Got to love the amazing job our Secret Service did at Vetting the Person running for President of the US. I think it would have been important to know that the Aunt of the man running for and being elected President of the US, was in the country ilegally. And has been since at least 2004.
Kind of similar to the job the McCain campaign did in vetting Palin.
Flawed

Sandusky, OH

#19 Oct 6, 2010
Also, have to hand it to the crack security at Obama's Inaugural Ball, since the fugitive from Deportation was able to attend. Since 2004 she has continued to break laws, and yet... Nothing...
Flawed

Sandusky, OH

#20 Oct 6, 2010
radell wrote:
<quoted text>Kind of similar to the job the McCain campaign did in vetting Palin.
There you go again, comparing the Person running for President to the person selected as a running mate. And of course people knew Everything about Palin during the election. Including her school records.. I wonder why, as a pick for running as the VP, she was vetted better than the person running for President?

Hmmm... Do you really want to try comparing the levels of Vetting, of a Presidential Candidate to that of the VP?

Since: Sep 08

Muskegon

#21 Oct 6, 2010
Flawed wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, comparing the Person running for President to the person selected as a running mate. And of course people knew Everything about Palin during the election. Including her school records.. I wonder why, as a pick for running as the VP, she was vetted better than the person running for President?
Hmmm... Do you really want to try comparing the levels of Vetting, of a Presidential Candidate to that of the VP?
It doesn't pay to wonder about it if it isn't true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 9 hr Go Blue Forever 1,767
News TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT: Roof Melt (Jan '08) 14 hr gaga2 72
News This Woman Didn't Get Any Bacon In Her Burger S... 20 hr Sneaky Pete 6
News When to consider hip replacement surgery Fri Jane Fairfax 1
Local News Women (Apr '09) Fri Kobe 2,356
Mystery shopping in Grand Rapids? Mar 25 Mrs C 2
News 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where? Mar 25 MiYankee 2
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]