WOODTV.com & WOOD TV8: Grand Rapids news, weather, sports and v...

Slippery road conditions are being blamed for a Sunday night crash that put two people in critical condition. Full Story
Jim

Souderton, PA

#1 Feb 11, 2008
Just how are a 19 yr old and a 12 yr old out on a terrible driving night at midnight. Didn't the Police tell people to stay off the roads?
R L Ladermann

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Feb 11, 2008
Please quit commenting on the gas prices,gas in Sand Lake Mi. are $3.08 a gal.
hope

Kirkland, WA

#3 Feb 11, 2008
I feel really bad for them.
thats why im gald we had no school.
you never no what will. happen.
im just glad im safe. and i hope they
all will be okay.and everyone else
Ken

Warren, MI

#4 Feb 11, 2008
The roads were crazy yesterday!
amber

Detroit, MI

#5 Feb 11, 2008
just for your info jim they were taking there mom to work
Becky

Ann Arbor, MI

#6 Feb 11, 2008
I know Alan Martinez, he is a friend of mine and graduated from the same high school I attend. The driver of the car was going to pick up his mom, and driver her to work. Alan went with him, and they couldnt leave the 12 year old child home alone. I think that maybe you should be so negative about the incident. I mean, it was a ACCIDENT, unprevented. The roads were bad yes, I'll give you that but maybe I think you should be praying and hoping for those young mens lives. They along with everyone who know them are hurting enough and dont need to lectured about how the police told everyone to stay off the road.
Oh Please

Amelia Court House, VA

#7 Feb 11, 2008
Jim wrote:
Just how are a 19 yr old and a 12 yr old out on a terrible driving night at midnight. Didn't the Police tell people to stay off the roads?
They were headed to the local convenience store to pick up a six pack of beer and go to a party.

Get a grip, Jim.
amber

Detroit, MI

#8 Feb 11, 2008
i wasnt being negative about the whole thing because the driver was my cousin it jus that jim was so rude bout the whole thing
Oh Please

Amelia Court House, VA

#9 Feb 11, 2008
amber wrote:
i wasnt being negative about the whole thing because the driver was my cousin it jus that jim was so rude bout the whole thing
Yes, amber he was rude, and that's why I told him to get a grip. Hope everyone is okay.

Since: Aug 07

white cloud

#10 Feb 11, 2008
i will pray for these young men to get well. I will also pray for Jim. Maybe he wont be so cruel.
pattie

Waterford, WI

#11 Feb 12, 2008
i also will pray for those young people and jim also
pattie

Waterford, WI

#12 Feb 12, 2008
some people are so cruel the only thing anyone should be doing is praying for them and their family and also jim for being so cruel
FELICIA JOHNSON

Grand Rapids, MI

#13 Feb 12, 2008
MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE FAMILY MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL DURING THIS TIME

white cloud

#14 Feb 12, 2008
does anyone have a up date on these young men?
Yamila

Southfield, MI

#15 Feb 12, 2008
Alan is suffering brain injuries but is breathing on his own. The 12 yr. old is supposedly paralyzed and Cholonni, the driver, has non-life threatening injuries. I know Alan and Cholonni.

white cloud

#16 Feb 13, 2008
Yamila wrote:
Alan is suffering brain injuries but is breathing on his own. The 12 yr. old is supposedly paralyzed and Cholonni, the driver, has non-life threatening injuries. I know Alan and Cholonni.
Thank you for the update.i wish it was better news. Maybe with all our prayers they will pull threw. And please let the 12 yr old gain movement again. Its in gods hands now all we can do is trust in him.
GRCC Instructor

Grandville, MI

#17 Feb 13, 2008
Alan is my student at GRCC, and I had his brother as well... very nice young men. My heart is breaking for all these boys and their families. God can do amazing miracles, so let's all pray that they will have theirs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cattle ranchers 7 hr SUSAN PAGE 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 10 hr Buffalo Bull 1,709
Local News Women (Apr '09) 20 hr Casual Observer 2,343
hillary is a shoe-in for the top spot Wed Batch 37 Pain Is ... 6
A Modality for Pain Reduction Tue britt05 1
How Liberal Pantywads React To Brain William's ... Tue Gville Jim 10
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Tue Cmar 991
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]