Chip

Madison, WI

#1 Nov 12, 2012
No surprise another democrat politician from Illinois going to jail. Not a surprise that he used campaign funds to buy a 40k watch for a female friend, which we assume is not his wife. Certainly daddy's kid and friend of Obastard.

http://news.msn.com/politics/jesse-jackson-jr...
Chip

Madison, WI

#2 Nov 13, 2012
He was re-elected, even though he hasn't been seen in the state of Illinois since taking a leave of absence from congress more than five months ago.

Looks like the people of Illinois don't care about who they vote for, explains why Obama won.
John

Grand Rapids, MI

#3 Nov 13, 2012
Chip wrote:
He was re-elected, even though he hasn't been seen in the state of Illinois since taking a leave of absence from congress more than five months ago.
Looks like the people of Illinois don't care about who they vote for, explains why Obama won.
Chip- your comments are rude and disrespectful. And I couldn't agree more!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#4 Nov 13, 2012
Chip wrote:
No surprise another democrat politician from Illinois going to jail. Not a surprise that he used campaign funds to buy a 40k watch for a female friend, which we assume is not his wife. Certainly daddy's kid and friend of Obastard.
http://news.msn.com/politics/jesse-jackson-jr...
So was it a surprise when George Ryan was tossed in the clink too?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5 Nov 15, 2012
Last night, i just happened to catch some of WGN's news at ten, and they had a segment on his wife, who was attending many of his speaking events. She seemed beautiful and very bright, but i was'nt aware of all these problem's that they have had.....if he has broken those laws, he deserves, what he gets....
Kenyan Stole the Money

Fort Myers, FL

#6 Nov 27, 2012
Blago Boi gonna get himself a new Boi Toi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quote of the Day (Jun '08) 27 min Times are a Changing 2,842
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 1,375
Grand Rapids man robbed at Nunica Rest Stop (Jan '09) 4 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 7
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? 4 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 59
Bengazi is back 4 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 108
'We Don't Have a Strategy' to Fight ISIS t 9 hr JustA_person 26
Local News Women (Apr '09) 17 hr intothegrv 2,306
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE