Illinois Attorney Gen'l Goes After Ko...

Illinois Attorney Gen'l Goes After Koch Bros

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#1 Nov 11, 2013
http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/...

This might be a good reason to build that new Keystone pipeline. Let all this dirty tar sands oil go to Texas where it can be refined and exported. I understand there's a new presidential library down there, and I can't think of a better place to store all that petcoke next to!
imaginaryfriend

Westland, MI

#2 Nov 11, 2013
Every American should get the Kochs. We don't need them on our planet.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Fenton, MI

#3 Nov 15, 2013
Envy......... You work hard and earn your money instead of knocking success....
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#4 Nov 16, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
Envy......... You work hard and earn your money instead of knocking success....
People like the Koch Bros only want to rape and pillage the Earth to enrich themselves, regardless of what damage they do to everyone else on this planet.

Unless they provide ownership title to all the land their practices impact, they are no better than a thief breaking into your home.

You can bet that they don't live downwind of any of the toxic sites they've developed.....

Why is that?
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#5 Nov 16, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
People like the Koch Bros only want to rape and pillage the Earth to enrich themselves, regardless of what damage they do to everyone else on this planet.
Unless they provide ownership title to all the land their practices impact, they are no better than a thief breaking into your home.
You can bet that they don't live downwind of any of the toxic sites they've developed.....
Why is that?
Ohhhhh, the tearing of clothes and scratching out of eyes by the green-conscious outraged left begins.

Wait, is that Nancy Pelosi in one of her two personal jets I hear tearing through the Earth's atmosphere?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Fenton, MI

#6 Nov 16, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
People like the Koch Bros only want to rape and pillage the Earth to enrich themselves, regardless of what damage they do to everyone else on this planet.
Unless they provide ownership title to all the land their practices impact, they are no better than a thief breaking into your home.
You can bet that they don't live downwind of any of the toxic sites they've developed.....
Why is that?
Yet they provide more wealth to others than you. You can't provide proof of your claims except through progressive blogs..... I just heard the ping of your fry timer go off. Better get to it........
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#7 Nov 16, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Yet they provide more wealth to others than you. You can't provide proof of your claims except through progressive blogs..... I just heard the ping of your fry timer go off. Better get to it........
I admit that they spread around quite a bit of dark money to the politicians they own...... What's your point?

They surely didn't provide much wealth to the City of Detroit after that little wind storm blew all of their garbage into your former country.

The funniest part of all this is that the report stated that the Chinese loved burning this crap.... Maybe you'd like to move over there along with the rest of the black lung crowd!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) 8 hr wildcat123 2,387
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Sat Tommy Z 1,009
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Sat tom wingo 2,224
News WZZM13 WATER COOLER - Weird 'shoe tree' in nort... (May '08) Jul 3 toni 15
What a [exletive-deleted] gal! Jul 1 bobolinq 1
WLLA channel 64 - off the air? (Feb '12) Jun 30 remembring 16
News Boy With Autism Gets A Special Gift At Field Day Jun 28 Really 23
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages