First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Novi, MI

#21 Feb 12, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
So what were you getting you priest for Valentines Day?
Hey! The intolerant bigot is done working the fryer for the day........
pipedream

San Francisco, CA

#22 Feb 12, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
I already blew you Pipes and will happily and eagerly do so again. Just ask and you shall receive
I wouldn't let your big mouth wrap those lips around me even if you cleaned yourself up and tried making yourself look like Elizabeth Taylor.. Your reputation is not good nutso and has Topix has confirmed it so.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#23 Feb 12, 2014
pipedream wrote:
You bet I'm proud of that nutso. Proved you're a LIAR and Super Stupid. YOU obviously did not know the CBO Director had responded to the Media Spin. But in acase there's No spinning by me. I only pointed out what is widely known now -- that YOU are incredible stupid and a liar BOTH. The right-wing media got it wrong and deliberately distorted the CBOs intent and YOU directly followed suit. How much clearer can Elmendorf be in his response to the question? He clarified his intent and what follows it that YOU and the crazy right-wing fanatical media were not only WRONG - but deliberately LYING or at best misleading America. But there's really nothing new there. Follow News Corpse and you'll understand why its a valid credible source.
I realize you're chock full of gay pride, puppy. If that's what makes you proud, than good boi.

I also expected you to post that article the first day. Huffy Post was the first to publish it. The fact it took you three days to finally find this is rather telling, but that's beside the point.

I also explained that the CBO is a nonpartisan group that has no interest in partaking in your stupid partisan theater, therefore they would have virtually no reason to intentionally refute one party's interpretation or another's?

Furthermore, I've already explained that the left asked a leading question and got the answer they were looking for. That does NOT equate to the CBO intentionally refuting the GOP's interpretation, not is it considered an official statement that refutes those interpretations.

I certainly don't expect someone who has to change my post's wording in order to get off on his own homosexual fantasies to understand this reasoning or be willing to admit you lied. Changing words on someone else's post is lying, therefore you've just proved yourself a hypocrite as well as an immoral pervert.
pipedream

San Francisco, CA

#24 Feb 12, 2014
LOL you're way too funny Oneal ... but in anycase you enjoy giving head to anyone who'll say ya don't ya stupid - doesn 't matter if it is me or your cousin the Doctor. Just admit it nutso. You lost this one on SOOO many levels.

Keep blowing. Maybe you'll perfect it well enough you can give lessons here -- for profit. Topix doesn 't mind LOL
pipedream

San Francisco, CA

#25 Feb 12, 2014
and BTW Oneal, if the wording was changed, it was only because I knew you wanted it that way Stupiddddddd
Dr X

Littleton, CO

#26 Feb 12, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I have to wonder if you don't have some African ancestry somewhere there Dr X. How many half white kids are there running around in Lake County with your genes? LOL
Well, I certainly hope that you don't have any children running around with your genes. I'd call that genetic pollution of the human race.
Really

Wyoming, MI

#27 Feb 12, 2014
Dr X wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I certainly hope that you don't have any children running around with your genes. I'd call that genetic pollution of the human race.
Pippy Longstocking is the biggest racist here. he proves it daily, but no more so than with his admiration of an LBJ post from the 1960's. What a piece of work pippy is and he proves what I have said all along...racists are that way out of ignorance and fear. He takes ignorance to new heights, both he and his alter ego bobby.
pipedream

San Francisco, CA

#28 Feb 12, 2014
You don't get it do you dizzy? LBJ was addressing YOU! You, your values (family, frieds), your false sense that money and good fortune will finally trickle your way if only you and your interests control things or believe in someone who will let you control things. Sound familiar butso?

That's what you want eh stupid -- Control! if you had control you'd be a happy little troll wouldn't ya?
Dr X

Littleton, CO

#29 Feb 12, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Pippy Longstocking is the biggest racist here. he proves it daily, but no more so than with his admiration of an LBJ post from the 1960's. What a piece of work pippy is and he proves what I have said all along...racists are that way out of ignorance and fear. He takes ignorance to new heights, both he and his alter ego bobby.
Pipesmoker wasn't even alive when LBJ was president. Heck, I'll bet a bag of silver dollars that Pipesmoker was in diapers during the Reagan administration.
Really

Wyoming, MI

#30 Feb 13, 2014
pipedream wrote:
You don't get it do you dizzy? LBJ was addressing YOU! You, your values (family, frieds), your false sense that money and good fortune will finally trickle your way if only you and your interests control things or believe in someone who will let you control things. Sound familiar butso?
That's what you want eh stupid -- Control! if you had control you'd be a happy little troll wouldn't ya?
There you go again ASSuming Pippy. I, unlike you, know I don't have control and I don't worry about the things I can't control. I also, unlike you, don't want to tell others how to live their lives. I do, however, unlike you, want accountability in my life. The only people you want held accountable are those who dare to disagree with your warped little opinions. As for the "troll" remark, have you been looking in the mirror AGAIN? What have we been telling you about that? Now, Mommy will have to replace yet another mirror. Shame on you Pippy!
Really

Wyoming, MI

#31 Feb 13, 2014
Dr X wrote:
<quoted text>Pipesmoker wasn't even alive when LBJ was president. Heck, I'll bet a bag of silver dollars that Pipesmoker was in diapers during the Reagan administration.
I'm guessing you are correct. In fact, from his silly interpretation of LBJ's remarks, it's easy to see he has ZERO historical perspective in life and truly is a racist bigoted fool. Even historians know LBJ was a racist!
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Novi, MI

#32 Feb 13, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>I'm guessing you are correct. In fact, from his silly interpretation of LBJ's remarks, it's easy to see he has ZERO historical perspective in life and truly is a racist bigoted fool. Even historians know LBJ was a racist!
Kids these days...... This is what happens when Unions take over our Public Schools...... They have been scrubbing real history away so the kids do not know........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News a Very conservativea platform, Pence VP pick me... 11 hr DR X 29
Why Trump is running for prez 13 hr Idea Maker 1
Local News Women (Apr '09) Mon T-Man 2,668
Adult theater Cina-Mini two (Mar '13) Jul 22 Idea Maker 11
Politics aside, I'm sick of Beyonce Jul 22 Idea Maker 1
Give Yourselves To Muhammad! Jul 21 BubbaAli 2
Review: TerryTown RV Superstore (Aug '15) Jul 18 SWheeler 5

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance