DemoRATS Abandoning USS Obama

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 Feb 11, 2014
http://www.politico.com/story/2014/02/claire-...

Even Claire McCaskill is showing no love for Mr Hope and Change and his namesake disaster, Obamacare. Rather interesting that most democrats up for reelection are now shunning Obama considering not too long ago they were telling the American people how wonderful the law would be.

I give Ms McCaskill credit for her honesty now though. Despite not being up for reelection herself this year she gave a candid answer. Pretty sure she'll be receiving a visit from one of Obama's faithful soon enough...
Hillary By Landslide

United States

#2 Feb 12, 2014
Hillary is going to win by landslide in 2016.

It doesn't matter if you blue collar calvin cult members hate her and Mr.Obama. Huckabee and Santorum hate you much worse. They think you're going to hell for belonging to a cult.

They think right. Can't wait for this snow to melt so I can mow my lawn on sundays + go straight to Heaven when I die.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#3 Feb 12, 2014
Hillary By Landslide wrote:
It doesn't matter if you blue collar calvin cult members hate her and Mr.Obama. Huckabee and Santorum hate you much worse. They think you're going to hell for belonging to a cult.
They think right. Can't wait for this snow to melt so I can mow my lawn on sundays + go straight to Heaven when I die.
Weren't you Strawberry Retard the other day?
Calvinist Retard

United States

#4 Feb 12, 2014
I'm the only retard around here. Oh yea, and the poor blue collar workers who vote republican.
pipedream

New York, NY

#5 Feb 12, 2014
I'm not so sure about Hillary but You nailed it as to GOPhers/Baggers in general! I'd describe GOPhers and Baggers as a sort of cult, with Nutso as their Grand Wizard!
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Oxford, MI

#6 Feb 12, 2014
Calvinist Retard wrote:
I'm the only retard around here. Oh yea, and the poor blue collar workers who vote republican.
You were touched by your atheist dad, weren't you......
pipedream

New York, NY

#7 Feb 12, 2014
LBJ on White Trash in 1960: "If you can convince the lowest white man that he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket."

Prophetic when you consider the GOPhers of today are picking their pockets every minute of every day and laughing all the way to bank.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#8 Feb 12, 2014
pipedream wrote:
LBJ on White Trash in 1960: "If you can convince the lowest white man that he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket."
Prophetic when you consider the GOPhers of today are picking their pockets every minute of every day and laughing all the way to bank.
Haha - Says the jobless rube with the tinfoil Obamacare plan and the Bridge Card. If anyone knows about taking someone else's money it's a lazy, white trash , unemployed pothead.

You do realize 60's white trash make up about 99% of the radical anti-American progressive lunatics you poor lemming continue to vote for, right?

BTW: Still waiting for you to produce the official CBO statement refuting the interpretation of the CBO's Obamacare job-killing facts.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Oxford, MI

#9 Feb 12, 2014
pipedream wrote:
Citing a Dem? Who passed the new tax called the ACA that picks the most pockets? Fill in the blanks pippy:

House of Reps__________

Senate__________

President__________
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#10 Feb 12, 2014
Don't assume that just because America elected the first "half" African American to the office of President that it will follow with the first woman. That's wishful thinking on your part. By the time Obama's reign has come to an end, people are going to be so upset with the Democratic Party that Jesus himself wouldn't be able to capture the White House, assuming he'd be a democrat.
Hillary By Landslide

United States

#11 Feb 12, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>You were touched by your atheist dad, weren't you......
What's with the Greedy Old Pussees, and thier obsession with homosexuality? Is it that they are too old, fat, and ugly to get laid in a whorehouse? Are they trying to become like their hero, proven homosexual John Calvin?
pipedream

New York, NY

#12 Feb 12, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW: Still waiting for you to produce the official CBO statement refuting the interpretation of the CBO's Obamacare job-killing facts.
Did Stupid. Try to keep up. BTW I'm still waiting for you to produce your high school transcripts. When can I expect them?
pipedream

New York, NY

#13 Feb 12, 2014
Dr X wrote:
<quoted text>Don't assume that just because America elected the first "half" African American to the office of President that it will follow with the first woman. That's wishful thinking on your part. By the time Obama's reign has come to an end, people are going to be so upset with the Democratic Party that Jesus himself wouldn't be able to capture the White House, assuming he'd be a democrat.
LOL I have to wonder if you don't have some African ancestry somewhere there Dr X. How many half white kids are there running around in Lake County with your genes? LOL
Peter

Hudsonville, MI

#14 Feb 12, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Stupid. Try to keep up. BTW I'm still waiting for you to produce your high school transcripts. When can I expect them?
You couldn't read them if you had them.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#15 Feb 12, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Already blew your liberal spin article out of the water, pip. That was not a CBO rebuke of the interpretation of their damning report on Obamacare. The guy answered a question carefully worded to try and spin Obama out of trouble.

It neither stated that Obamacare would not cost 2 million plus jobs, OR that the interpretation that it would was incorrect.

Grief, that was what you were so proud about??

As for my educational records, I'll let the majority here decide for themselves which of us appears to have a documented education and which appears to have gotten their education from the backhand of an unemployed country prostitute within the walls of a smelly single-wide.

I can tell you the fact you refer to yourself as "pipedream" is a dead giveaway!
pipedream

New York, NY

#16 Feb 12, 2014
You bet I'm proud of that nutso. Proved you're a LIAR and Super Stupid. YOU obviously did not know the CBO Director had responded to the Media Spin. But in acase there's No spinning by me. I only pointed out what is widely known now -- that YOU are incredible stupid and a liar BOTH. The right-wing media got it wrong and deliberately distorted the CBOs intent and YOU directly followed suit. How much clearer can Elmendorf be in his response to the question? He clarified his intent and what follows it that YOU and the crazy right-wing fanatical media were not only WRONG - but deliberately LYING or at best misleading America. But there's really nothing new there. Follow News Corpse and you'll understand why its a valid credible source.
Casual Observer

Hudsonville, MI

#17 Feb 12, 2014
I know I've pointed this out before but would like to remind people that Bob & Pipedream both blow! Nothing personal - that's just my opinion.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#18 Feb 12, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>You were touched by your atheist dad, weren't you......
So what were you getting you priest for Valentines Day?
pipedream

New York, NY

#19 Feb 12, 2014
The only thing you've pointed out is your fantasy of trolling the I-196 corridor looking for stranded cars occupied by young boys.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Oxford, MI

#20 Feb 12, 2014
<quoted text>
What's with the Greedy Old Pussees, and thier obsession with homosexuality? Is it that they are too old, fat, and ugly to get laid in a whorehouse? Are they trying to become like their hero, proven homosexual John Calvin?
The only ones obsessed with homosexuality are homosexuals........ That would be your problem....... We really don't care except when you attack the sacrament of marriage. Get a state legal contract for a civil union. We really don't care, just don't call it marriage because that is a hetero thing....... You hating Bigot .........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Kitten Flower Boutique 4 hr Brit 1
Experience a historical Christmas in downtown G... 5 hr Oneal 70
welcome to the new black america 6 hr Oneal 5
Al Sharpton's Marchers in New York City Chant "... 6 hr Oneal 8
Jesus Steals Christmas Back From Satan 6 hr Oneal 3
AAD Annie 16 hr bobolinq 1
WZZM13 - Investigators say a 16 year old boy ad... (Jun '07) Thu Brian 18
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web