WZZM13 - Lauren Stanton welcomes new son

Congratulations to Lauren Stanton! Lauren and her husband Bob welcomed the birth of their second child, Cass Harrison at 11:49 a.m. Thursday morning. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lisa

Grandville, MI

#1 Jun 21, 2007
Congratualtions on your new son! Hope you and your family are all well! Enjoy every minute it goes way to fast.
not happy at all

Saint Charles, IL

#2 Jun 21, 2007
Congradulations! I can't wait to have my baby girl in September! At least you only had to endure a couple weeks of hotness, as I have the whole summer to look too! He sounds beautiful!
Cheryl

Saint Charles, IL

#3 Jun 21, 2007
Yea! Boys are exciting to watch. May the lord bless all of you. Enjoy you time as a family. WE love your morning show.Thanks for being so natural. Best wishes from Cheryl
Muskegon mom

Virginia Beach, VA

#4 Jun 21, 2007
I'm so happy for you! I kept wondering when you were due. I watch the morning news and news at noon almost every day. I remember the day you announced you were pregnant again. It seems like an eternity since then. Enjoy the summer with your new addition. I look forward to hearing your stories when you come back.
Smith

United States

#5 Jun 21, 2007
Congrads Lauren to you and your family on the birth of Cass!
Kandy R

United States

#6 Jun 21, 2007
Lauren, Bob & Nick -
Congratulations!!! June 21 is the day I had my youngest daughter, Kevyn, back in 1985! Oh and they also share a birthday with Prince William - Must be a great day. I hope Nick enjoys his baby brother. Enjoy your summer with your family.
Kandy R

United States

#7 Jun 21, 2007
Oh by the way I am from Cascade - not Des Plaines
Barb N

Grand Rapids, MI

#8 Jun 21, 2007
Lauren~
Congratulations on the birth of your second son. I'm sure Nick will be a great big brother. Think of all the testosterone that will be in your household. Hopefully, you'll try again for a girl. I can tell you're a great mom. Enjoy every minute of it.
BAN

Grand Rapids, MI

#9 Jun 21, 2007
Lauren
Congrats on your second son. I'm sure Nick is excited to be a big brother.
Take care and we'll miss you on the news.
KJDW

Flint, MI

#10 Jun 21, 2007
Having a new addition on the "Longest Day of the Year"...June 21. It will always have new meaning to you. Enjoy every moment of you time away from the camera.
Rockford Viewer

AOL

#11 Jun 21, 2007
Lauren,
Congratulations on your new baby boy! You must be proud. We will miss you on the morning and noon news. Have a great summer!
Angie

Ada, MI

#12 Jun 21, 2007
Congrats on the new addition! I hope you have a great leave and a wonderful opportunity to get to know this amazing addition to your family. Can't wait to see you back again at the news desk!
The Morris Family

Falls Church, VA

#13 Jun 21, 2007
Congratulations Lauren and family! Enjoy your time off this summer with your family. We'll miss you and we look forward to your bright smiles again in the fall ...

The Morris Family of Grand Haven
Becky

United States

#14 Jun 21, 2007
Congratulations to the entire Stanton family...and welcome to our world, Cass!
Ted O

Spring Lake, MI

#15 Jun 21, 2007
Congrads. Your family is in my prayers and thoughts
Mary Woodward

AOL

#16 Jun 21, 2007
Lauren and Husband
Welcome to your new son, Cass, Sons are wonderful we had three, It is a true blessing to enjoy them and watch them grow. Good luck and its fun to watch you, but enjoy your time off with the new little one!
cyndi

Caledonia, MI

#17 Jun 21, 2007
congratulations to you and your familygod bess you all enjoy your new life together
Beverly

Fremont, MI

#18 Jun 21, 2007
Lauren & Family, Congratulations on the birth of your new son, Cass Harrison! We really enjoy your smiling, friendly face on the Morning & Noon news & look forward to your return in September!

Take care & God Bless!
Amanda

United States

#19 Jun 21, 2007
Congratulations to the happy family- Bob and Lauren, and big brother Nick! What an exciting time this is for all of you- enjoy your newest little blessing!:)

Glad to hear everyone is doing well! Sending Momma best wishes for a comfortable and easy recovery!

*~*~*~*Welcome to the world Cass Harrison!*~*~*~*
amy

Wixom, MI

#20 Jun 22, 2007
Congrats! Have a great summer and enjoy your time off with your family. We will miss you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bengazi is back 1 hr pipedream 145
tex-mex visits white house . . . without invita... 15 hr bobolinq 1
Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in M... (Oct '10) 16 hr Amy 96
Quote of the Day (Jun '08) 16 hr Times are a Changing 2,848
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? 16 hr Really 64
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) 20 hr Go Blue Forever 128
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 20 hr Go Blue Forever 1,377
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids