Ada, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

Even though these two individuals were years apart in birth, there does seem to be similarities as to how they were perceived and ultimately treated by their peers. The fact that they both were from Jewish families cannot be overlooked, especially because of the length of their sentences; the Dreyfus case shook Europe up because France was supposed to represent "Justice for all"; the Pollard case is questionable because Caspar Weinberger was trying to get even with Israel for launching an attack on Iraq without the consent of the United States. Roger Plafkin-Plafkin Farms, Ada, Michigan
Sharon

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Roger Plafkin wrote:
Even though these two individuals were years apart in birth, there does seem to be similarities as to how they were perceived and ultimately treated by their peers. The fact that they both were from Jewish families cannot be overlooked, especially because of the length of their sentences; the Dreyfus case shook Europe up because France was supposed to represent "Justice for all"; the Pollard case is questionable because Caspar Weinberger was trying to get even with Israel for launching an attack on Iraq without the consent of the United States. Roger Plafkin-Plafkin Farms, Ada, Michigan
Why all these bizarre posts? Clean up the trash all over your property and stop promoting Obama and maybe you will get more of the attention you crave.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Grand Rapids Police Close The Books On An Unsol... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 1
Why do people act ghetto? I am talking about al... (Dec '12) 1 hr mosey on downa hoedown 35
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 2 hr pipedream 716
Is Terri Lynn Land a slumlord? (Jan '12) 13 hr Arthur 78
More Lois Lerner Email Shenanigans Thu Oneal 4
Local News Women (Apr '09) Wed SOS in Mesa 2,293
Review: A-1 Appliance Repair (Jan '10) Wed Cooking Herb 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000