First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#21 Feb 22, 2013
St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Do I listen to Rush? AYFKM???!!! He get's rich off suckers like you and his 'ditto heads'. He's a fat pile of crap who does nothing but preach to the old, angry white man chior. He's also a hypocrite who preaches family values while being divorced like three times (maybe more?). He cheered Kurt Cobain's death because all he was was a junkie and junkies don't derserve to live along side us non-junkies. Then of course he went on to become a junkie himself.
I'm not old (I AM white), I'm not angry, I don't wish our president would fail and I'm not a racist cracker who needs some fat guy to re-inforce my beliefs for me. And yes there is plenty of evidence that "heart attack waiting to happen" is a racist cracker piece of sht.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/limbaug...
Whatever dude. Just go along with your crowd and I'll stick with mine.
Elephant Gun

Muskegon, MI

#22 Feb 23, 2013
Rush makes millions leading the republicans in the wrong direction. He started out as entertainment like a comedy show full of jokes. Somehow the republcans take him seriously and beleive him. rush is seperating this country into the looney people that follow him and the comon sense people who ignore him. Go rush!!
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Brighton, MI

#23 Feb 23, 2013
Elephant Gun wrote:
Rush makes millions leading the republicans in the wrong direction. He started out as entertainment like a comedy show full of jokes. Somehow the republcans take him seriously and beleive him. rush is seperating this country into the looney people that follow him and the comon sense people who ignore him. Go rush!!
Just you and yours keep getting your news from Steve Cobert and John Stewart. Not to mention Rachel Maddow, Ed Shultz, Pierce Morgan, and the rest of TMZ and Entertainment Tonight......

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#24 Feb 23, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Just you and yours keep getting your news from Steve Cobert and John Stewart. Not to mention Rachel Maddow, Ed Shultz, Pierce Morgan, and the rest of TMZ and Entertainment Tonight......
Yeah...why not Sean Hannity, Nancy Grace and Bill O'Reilly?
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#25 Feb 23, 2013
St Stephen wrote:
But when she said she was you people crapped your pants and called her a communist monkey. I'm waiting for the racist insults to be slung at Limbaugh but the funny thing is I see none coming.
So if they do, will you agree with what they said about MO earlier? Just wondering. I mean fair is fair...either they're both wrong or they're both right. Which is it?
Really

Kalamazoo, MI

#26 Feb 23, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...why not Sean Hannity, Nancy Grace and Bill O'Reilly?
I agree with you about Nancy Grace and Hannity. Bill O'Reilly, however, is NOT a political hack, nor is he a Republican. I, however, don't expect you to know or believe that.

Location hidden

#27 Feb 23, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you about Nancy Grace and Hannity. Bill O'Reilly, however, is NOT a political hack, nor is he a Republican. I, however, don't expect you to know or believe that.
Thanks, i don't....just wish he could tone down the massive ego and stop bringing guests on, just to constantly interrupt them.....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Wixom, MI

#28 Feb 23, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...why not Sean Hannity, Nancy Grace and Bill O'Reilly?
Show us where they are wrong...... They are successful on Fox for a reason..... MSNBC and CNN are a joke to people who are makers and not takers.......
Really

Kalamazoo, MI

#29 Feb 23, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, i don't....just wish he could tone down the massive ego and stop bringing guests on, just to constantly interrupt them.....
Perhaps if you learned how to look things up yourself, you could google him and discover that he is a registered independent who has treated both Dems and Republicans in the exact same fashion on his show. that's a whole lot more than can be said for Schultz or Maddow.
OhOhObama

Grand Rapids, MI

#30 Feb 23, 2013
Same here, the Obama crowd has turned this place into the laughing stock of the world.

I hope things get so bad you have to crawl your way to the foodstamp place and they dish out 5 bucks for the month, your "fair share"

Some Chinese guy with his foot on your back saying, hey give it up I will take that 5 bucks.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Wixom, MI

#31 Feb 23, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, i don't....just wish he could tone down the massive ego and stop bringing guests on, just to constantly interrupt them.....
Yeah, that Bill O going on air promoting Jessica's Law is a real pain...... Here he is trying to save kids from being victims of sexual predators like that is important...... Progressives love to victimize children so why does he put his massive ego in the way of Progressive fun????? Oh, and all that giving to Charity..... Obama is going to put a stop to that..... Thank evil.......
bobolinq

Grand Rapids, MI

#32 Feb 25, 2013
the shame lies in that:
1- how many people actually cling to celebrity diatribes as leadership
2- how many people doubt the impact of the economic chaos
3- the deep and abiding apathy of the American people
4- the incapacitates of congress to engineer practicable solutions
5- the inability to discern common sense from wisdom

there is plenty of shame in our game ... sans Limbaugh, Et al.

Location hidden

#33 Feb 25, 2013
bobolinq wrote:
the shame lies in that:
1- how many people actually cling to celebrity diatribes as leadership
2- how many people doubt the impact of the economic chaos
3- the deep and abiding apathy of the American people
4- the incapacitates of congress to engineer practicable solutions
5- the inability to discern common sense from wisdom
there is plenty of shame in our game ... sans Limbaugh, Et al.
It seems to radiate from the number of talking heads with their wild opinions on channels, masquerading themselves as "NEWS".....Example: Anyone think Dr.Drew is actually a, Celebrity Addiction Expert?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Macomb, MI

#34 Feb 25, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>It seems to radiate from the number of talking heads with their wild opinions on channels, masquerading themselves as "NEWS".....Example: Anyone think Dr.Drew is actually a, Celebrity Addiction Expert?
Who?? Is the day time shows where you get your news????? No wonder.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus Steals Christmas Back From Satan 1 hr Baphomet 2
Al Sharpton's Marchers in New York City Chant "... 2 hr rt james 7
WZZM13 - Investigators say a 16 year old boy ad... (Jun '07) 4 hr Brian 18
welcome to the new black america 12 hr From The Chief 4
pope-a-dope 13 hr bobolinq 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 17 hr Go Blue Forever 1,492
Mana s arrest is linked to deadly barbershop sh... 17 hr Go Blue Forever 1
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:45 am PST