Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Pigman...speaking of owning pigs, the Sandy Hook shooter was a liberal as was the Colorado shooter, the Virginia Tech shooter, the Fort Hood shooter and the Gabby Giffords shooter. Liberals are a violent bunch.
...Shame on you....if that's possible....
Rob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

Jules wrote:
<quoted text>A little touchy aren't we? You own this pig. This is what the propaganda and fear talk from the NRA gets you, whacked out freaks who take it to the next level. Lets just be glad that this guy is an idiot and didn't know how to make ricin correctly. Let's rejoice in the fact that he didn't go shoot up some school full of children somewhere or shoot some politician's face off! Own and accept this monster because you created him.
Seems to me it's people like you that say bullets should be for Wayne. People on your side commonly issue threats of death, beatings, sometimes your side even give out your make believe body stats to scare the other side. I think it is easy to see who the whack jobs are.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Pigman...speaking of owning pigs, the Sandy Hook shooter was a liberal as was the Colorado shooter, the Virginia Tech shooter, the Fort Hood shooter and the Gabby Giffords shooter. Liberals are a violent bunch.
LOL sources please, no matter how baseless and shoddy they are which, as anyone knows, is one of your many quirky, idiotic behaviors.
free thinker

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
...Shame on you....if that's possible....
LOL...seriously??? Thank you for proving that progressive lemmings don't like the truth. If you and your useful idiot cohorts want to place blame on an entire group of people and think you can do so with impunity, then turnabout is fair play. Don't like the standard? Don't set it.
The person who should be ashamed is you for chastising others for doing what you do yourself but we've known for a long time that progressives aren't capable of feeling shame.
free thinker

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
sources please
They've been posted before. If you didn't read them or missed them, tough shit. Maybe you can ask your mommy to Google it for you when she gets home after she changes your diaper, little troll.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
Amen -- The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =W-KLPxbLl6EXX
lol the little man reading from the book of armaments has to be "Rob" ... Every time Rob comments here I can't help but think of this video. short statured (short not only in height, but intellect also),high pitched, pre-puberty voice and other features.

Hey Rob why haven't you admitted you're the one? lol
Rob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>lol the little man reading from the book of armaments has to be "Rob" ... Every time Rob comments here I can't help but think of this video. short statured (short not only in height, but intellect also),high pitched, pre-puberty voice and other features.

Hey Rob why haven't you admitted you're the one? lol
I don't click on your links because it can only lead me to the immaturity of your mind. When you have nothing intelligent to say you can only resort to violence or try to be a funny little boy. You don't impress anybody. Most people that laugh are not laughing with you, they are laughing at you.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
They've been posted before. If you didn't read them or missed them, tough shit. Maybe you can ask your mommy to Google it for you when she gets home after she changes your diaper, little troll.
LOL ... That's OK lil prik, you just proved once again your sources came out of a cracker jack box or a Chinese fortune cookie or off a roll of TP.

Everyone knows regressives always resort to making crap up when they've lost the argument. You confirmed it once again.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...seriously??? Thank you for proving that progressive lemmings don't like the truth. If you and your useful idiot cohorts want to place blame on an entire group of people and think you can do so with impunity, then turnabout is fair play. Don't like the standard? Don't set it.
The person who should be ashamed is you for chastising others for doing what you do yourself but we've known for a long time that progressives aren't capable of feeling shame.
..What does this even mean?.....
Really

Wyoming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

Jules wrote:
<quoted text>
A little touchy aren't we? You own this pig. This is what the propaganda and fear talk from the NRA gets you, whacked out freaks who take it to the next level. Lets just be glad that this guy is an idiot and didn't know how to make ricin correctly. Let's rejoice in the fact that he didn't go shoot up some school full of children somewhere or shoot some politician's face off! Own and accept this monster because you created him.
I don't own anything. You, on the other hand, own the ability to project what actually happens within your group of heroes. Nice try though. And to ASSume that this was based on the NRA is putting you right at Number 1 on the list of fools, followed closely by the Pipester with Blue bringing up the rear!
Rob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>I don't own anything. You, on the other hand, own the ability to project what actually happens within your group of heroes. Nice try though. And to ASSume that this was based on the NRA is putting you right at Number 1 on the list of fools, followed closely by the Pipester with Blue bringing up the rear!
"Bringing up the rear" now you got them all excited.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

pipedream wrote:
Another T-bagger bites the dust.
The 5-count indictment charges 41-year-old James Everett Dutschke (pronounced DUHS'-kee) with developing, producing and stockpiling the poison ricin, threatening the president and others and attempting to impede the investigation.
Dutschke was arrested April 27 at his home in Tupelo. He is suspected of mailing ricin-laced letters on April 8 to Obama, U.S. Sen. Roger Wicker of Mississippi and Lee County Justice Court Judge Sadie Holland.
Dutschke, a former martial arts instructor, has unsuccessfully run for elective office, including a 2007 challenge of Holland's son, Democratic state Rep. Steve Holland.
If convicted on the charges, he could face life in prison and hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines.
Wow, imagine that!
It was a liberal that sent those lettere!
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/07/18...
You must feel realy stupid now!
Or,....in your case......that would be normal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberty University Law School Dean: Gay Marriag... 14 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 306
why war with isis? 2 hr Oneal 16
Plafkin Brothers-McDonalds, Home of the Famous ... (Jun '13) 2 hr Kelly Hadd 8
Cousins hope to open Grand Rapids' first hostel... 3 hr Faith 3
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 5 hr Buffalo Bull 1,322
Local News Women (Apr '09) 23 hr Zee 2,297
Ellen Bacca Fan Club Tue Lindon 1

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search