First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“91 Whiskey”

Since: Nov 08

Grand Rapids

#21 Dec 21, 2009
Go Blue wrote:
Does anorexia perpetuate heart disorders or heart attacks?
Yes, it can. Anorexia leads to a decrease in the level of vitamins and minerals that your cardiovascular system needs in order to function normally

Since: Jan 09

Hersey, Michigan

#22 Dec 21, 2009
okeN wrote:
<quoted text>I read many articles and they all say nearly word for word the same thing. That doesn’t change the fact that this official is making an irresponsible guess as to what happened. A person at age 32 that appears healthy, even if he/she is a diabetic as rumored doesn’t just die of “natural causes.” So here, I’ll make it easy for you: Wait for the Official Report. A person’s death is not “guess work.”
What is there about "appears to be natural" that you don't understand? He was not drawing a conclusion other than she did not have any obvious signs of trauma.
okeN

Allegan, MI

#23 Dec 21, 2009
Then, no sign of trama is what should have been said. Just because there is no trama on a body, a natural death is not a given nor should it be assumed. And that is just what is being done with this case. I just read a report that there was "large amounts of perscription drugs" found in the home. That alone would give cause not to say "natural causes."
me rval

United States

#24 Dec 21, 2009
okeN wrote:
there was "large amounts of perscription drugs" found in the home.
okeN wrote:
That alone would give cause not to say "natural causes."
No its not, ASZHOLE
okeN

Allegan, MI

#25 Dec 21, 2009
me rval wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
No its not, ASZHOLE
Did you think this up on your own or did you have help? All I can say is: WOW that's impressive.

“Go MSU Spartans!”

Since: Oct 08

Kalamazoo, MI

#26 Dec 21, 2009
okeN wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you think this up on your own or did you have help? All I can say is: WOW that's impressive.
What she meant to say was: "Until toxicology results come back, no one should jump to any conclusions. But thanks for the info. and your take on it." :)

“O__o ?”

Since: May 08

Grandville

#27 Dec 21, 2009
okeN wrote:
Then, no sign of trama is what should have been said. Just because there is no trama on a body, a natural death is not a given nor should it be assumed. And that is just what is being done with this case. I just read a report that there was "large amounts of perscription drugs" found in the home. That alone would give cause not to say "natural causes."
A person has to be extremely careful when taking any kind of medications. Vicodin and aspirin should not be mixed, Celebrex and Vicodin should not be mixed, methadone (a pain pill) and Vicodin should not be mixed. So, if Ms. Murphy had these types of prescriptions in her home and she was mixing them together, any of those could have caused her cardiac arrest. A person has to be extremely careful when taking multiple medications like that.

“MI needs the death penalty! ”

Since: Jun 07

Kalkaska

#28 Dec 21, 2009
Marti from Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
A person has to be extremely careful when taking any kind of medications. Vicodin and aspirin should not be mixed, Celebrex and Vicodin should not be mixed, methadone (a pain pill) and Vicodin should not be mixed. So, if Ms. Murphy had these types of prescriptions in her home and she was mixing them together, any of those could have caused her cardiac arrest. A person has to be extremely careful when taking multiple medications like that.
I agree completely. Thus my issue with the coroner’s office statement. I also read an article that claimed the husband didn’t want an autopsy done. I’d want to know why my wife died if there were no clear cause. Especially being as young as she was. No matter what the cause of death, it’s a shame when anyone dies that young.

“O__o ?”

Since: May 08

Grandville

#29 Dec 21, 2009
8Ball wrote:
<quoted text>I agree completely. Thus my issue with the coroner’s office statement. I also read an article that claimed the husband didn’t want an autopsy done. I’d want to know why my wife died if there were no clear cause. Especially being as young as she was. No matter what the cause of death, it’s a shame when anyone dies that young.
I hate to hear about celebrities with their drugs! They cause nothing but problems......Heath Ledger, Michael Jackson, John Belushi, probably Jimi Hendrix, and now this lovely young lady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) 9 hr Morningwood 2,775
News The Latest: Trump calls Election Day 'our Indep... 14 hr Hottie9050 283
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Fri Idea Maker 1,128
So glad Hillary is not President Dec 1 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 9
Amway Fireworks (May '09) Nov 29 Amwaysux 88
News WZZM13 - Holland Police looking for non-custodi... (May '07) Nov 27 TRUTH 22
Does anyone know why the Chez Ami Bowling alley... (Sep '14) Nov 27 TruthTeller 5

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages