of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 07

Cloud Nine

#1 Dec 20, 2009
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#2 Dec 20, 2009
She was great in, 8 Mile, with Eminem ......seems like alot of heart attacks happen first thing in the morning...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3 Dec 20, 2009
Drug overdose.

I remember her most as Luanne Platter in King of the Hill.
Crossfire

United States

#4 Dec 20, 2009
She looked anorexic (sp?) to me. If so, I believe that can contribute to heart problems.
Very sad.
DERBY

Grand Rapids, MI

#5 Dec 20, 2009
Sad, he was a cute little bugger.
okeN

Grand Rapids, MI

#6 Dec 20, 2009
So, no autopsy or tox report and a Los Angeles County coroner's official can say “it appeared to be natural causes.” I sure hope the official is right.

What a shame she died as such a young age.

Since: Jan 09

Hersey, Michigan

#7 Dec 21, 2009
okeN wrote:
So, no autopsy or tox report and a Los Angeles County coroner's official can say “it appeared to be natural causes.” I sure hope the official is right.
What a shame she died as such a young age.
"An official cause of death may not be determined for some time, since toxicology tests will be required, but "it appears to be natural," Winter said. He said an autopsy was planned for Monday or Tuesday."

From the article...perhaps you should read it before you jump to conclusions. I've made it easy for you, the link is below.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/actress-brittany-mu...

Since: Jan 09

Hersey, Michigan

#8 Dec 21, 2009
Arctic49519 wrote:
Drug overdose.
Please link to your source for that statement...if you have one.
bobolinq

Grand Rapids, MI

#9 Dec 21, 2009
so it is true that eddie murphy and brittny spears DID get together a while back.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#10 Dec 21, 2009
Does anorexia perpetuate heart disorders or heart attacks?

“lover”

Since: Feb 09

Dorr MI

#11 Dec 21, 2009
The major news agencies are all talking about drug use. Prescription drugs were found in the home and also talk about cocaine use. The controlling husband will not allow autopsy?

Since: Jul 09

Bridgeview, IL

#12 Dec 21, 2009
Too bad, she was one fine piece of trim!
okeN

Grand Rapids, MI

#13 Dec 21, 2009
abranger wrote:
<quoted text>
"An official cause of death may not be determined for some time, since toxicology tests will be required, but "it appears to be natural," Winter said. He said an autopsy was planned for Monday or Tuesday."
From the article...perhaps you should read it before you jump to conclusions. I've made it easy for you, the link is below.
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/actress-brittany-mu...
I read many articles and they all say nearly word for word the same thing. That doesn’t change the fact that this official is making an irresponsible guess as to what happened. A person at age 32 that appears healthy, even if he/she is a diabetic as rumored doesn’t just die of “natural causes.” So here, I’ll make it easy for you: Wait for the Official Report. A person’s death is not “guess work.”

“Really? I mean, REAAALLLYY???”

Since: Nov 08

Cedar Springs, MI

#14 Dec 21, 2009
Sad, really. She was a good actress.

“Pig-O-Riffic!”

Since: Nov 08

United States

#15 Dec 21, 2009
One report suggested anorexia-induced cardiac arrest. It wouldn't be a bit surprising. That girl hasn't looked healthy in years. Way, way too skinny.

“Go MSU Spartans!”

Since: Oct 08

Kalamazoo, MI

#16 Dec 21, 2009
Go Blue wrote:
Does anorexia perpetuate heart disorders or heart attacks?
Yes it can, and does. In addition to the lack of nutrition from protein required to sustain muscle and other tissues, anorexics often deprive themselves of crucial minerals and electrolytes, like calcium and potassium compounds, that are required for normal heart function.
me rval

Grand Rapids, MI

#17 Dec 21, 2009
spartanman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it can, and does. In addition to the lack of nutrition from protein required to sustain muscle and other tissues, anorexics often deprive themselves of crucial minerals and electrolytes, like calcium and potassium compounds, that are required for normal heart function.
Very true spartanman; Tobey Maguire was on Letterman last week and talked about the weight he lost for the movie Brothers...not a fun diet

Since: Oct 07

Cloud Nine

#18 Dec 21, 2009
me rval

Grand Rapids, MI

#19 Dec 21, 2009
Possible swine flu?...Sure hope that there weren't any physicians over-prescribing for her
me rval

Grand Rapids, MI

#20 Dec 21, 2009
OMG, I totally forgot that she played in Girl Interrupted

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Hampshire Governor Blocks Baby Pictures on ... 2 hr Magic Utah Uwear 1
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 13 hr tom wingo 2,093
Local News Women (Apr '09) 16 hr Annoyed 2,376
Paid Protestors In Ferganistan 20 hr Oneal 11
News Wyoming homeowners oppose plan for more rental ... Mon Chaquitta 2
News GRPD officer fired regarding standoff (Feb '08) May 29 deltagold 150
News New chiropractic tool treats back pain without ... (Apr '08) May 28 Chiropractor From... 239
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]