Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Dr. Dread's long line-item list of criticisms of O care shown to be FALSE, EXAGGERATED, MISLEADING, or INACCURATE or wildly misleading by Snopes, Fact-Check and Politifact. This should not surprise anyone because Dr. DREAD (Oneal) has a propensity for making outlandish claims. When he's not doing that, he's making things up, which always originate from his over-active imagination and flawed thought processes.

SNOPES' findings provide links (see below) to DETAILED, line-by-line debunkings, of almost ALL of Dr. DREAD's wild crazy claims related to the O care bill.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/kithil...

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/08/twenty-six-l...

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...
setrlvr

Lake Odessa, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Pipe, drink this tasty koolade, but don't worry about the pesky after taste....it won't really matter much.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

setrlvr wrote:
Pipe, drink this tasty koolade, but don't worry about the pesky after taste....it won't really matter much.
LOL. o so sad I am for you. Your anger and jealousy must be eating away at you. Your advice to others to disengage, yet you come back for more suffering. You have so much pent up anger and jealousy inside you, you may even die before you become eligible for coverage. So sad for you ... How does it feel to be left behind, all angry over what's happening to your, changing, and pathetic, sick narrow view of your lil world. Cry me a river, it will make you feel better lil baby.
Rob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. o so sad I am for you. Your anger and jealousy must be eating away at you. Your advice to others to disengage, yet you come back for more suffering. You have so much pent up anger and jealousy inside you, you may even die before you become eligible for coverage. So sad for you ... How does it feel to be left behind, all angry over what's happening to your, changing, and pathetic, sick narrow view of your lil world. Cry me a river, it will make you feel better lil baby.
You are pathetic and the only one showing anger. We are all laughing....at you of course.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. o so sad I am for you. Your anger and jealousy must be eating away at you. Your advice to others to disengage, yet you come back for more suffering. You have so much pent up anger and jealousy inside you, you may even die before you become eligible for coverage. So sad for you ... How does it feel to be left behind, all angry over what's happening to your, changing, and pathetic, sick narrow view of your lil world. Cry me a river, it will make you feel better lil baby.
Hope you are prepared to have your spouse and children not be covered under your employer's insurance. Another little tidbit from Obamacare that seems to be missing from the news. Under the regulations for Obamacare, the employer is not allowed to cover spouses and children. You can purchase insurance for them on the open market or they will be insured with the exchanges. We'll see who is crying a river come 2014. I'm betting you and your progressive cohorts will be crying mucho rivers.
setrlvr

Lake Odessa, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you took your head out for a minute. But now you're hyperventilating. Drink that koolade, lay down and let the dirt shower over you. Keep chanting..."The great and powerful Obama has spoken"...and just for effect you should click your high heels together.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Grand Rapids Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••