First Prev
of 4
Next Last
pipedream

Flint, MI

#77 Feb 15, 2013
Chip wrote:
<quoted text>
Fiscal cliff:$1 in spending cuts for every $41 in new taxes. Who comprimised more? I'll give you a hint $42 is greater than $1.
Trillions in debt, sure sounds like there is no spending issue in Washington under obama.
Show us how you derived this comparison boy accountant. Here's another chance for you to shine. However just for starters, you're not going to be able to except in your delusional little mind. So don't pop a blood vessel.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#78 Feb 15, 2013
Chip wrote:
<quoted text>
Fiscal cliff:$1 in spending cuts for every $41 in new taxes. Who comprimised more? I'll give you a hint $42 is greater than $1.
Trillions in debt, sure sounds like there is no spending issue in Washington under obama.
So is that a yes or no answer to our having a revenue problem?
Water Boy

Mount Morris, MI

#80 Feb 16, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
ya sure thing hot sauce boy. Why are you posting with a different name now? Don't like your other one anymore?
Simply, I was helping someone with a product question.....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Mount Morris, MI

#81 Feb 16, 2013
Facebook made a Billon and paid zero in tax and is getting an Earned Income Tax Credit..... Wasn't the owner a donor for the O????
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#82 Feb 16, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Let's not vote for him, again......Whatever would some of us do with our days?
What a radical idea....

If he's the dictator the fanatics say he is, there won't be any need for elections in another 4 years!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#83 Feb 16, 2013
Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>You even look at a chart (yes it is in color) that shows how much is spent on the defense compared to entitlements...... Defense does not even come close.....
Well then we can assume that a 10% cut to damn near nothing won't amount to much.....
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#85 Feb 16, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
Facebook made a Billon and paid zero in tax and is getting an Earned Income Tax Credit..... Wasn't the owner a donor for the O????
To respond in the vein you would, it's legal isn't it.

No one in their right mind would call Zuckerburg any thing other than a opportunistic capitalist in the worse sense of the term.

He started Facebook by steeling from other social networking sites and turned it into what it is. Ya know like Amway stole the soap formula to become what they are.

And like any other capitalist entrepreneur if he did donate to Obama it was because he knew the Republicans were no damn good for the economy like very other rational thinking person. He knew Romney is a crook and a liar and like every other crook and liar knew he could not be trusted.
Really

Berrien Springs, MI

#87 Feb 16, 2013
Amazing how the only "crooks and liars" are the Republicans. Hmmmm, a few Democrat crooks and liars come to mind, but that would be whining and I sure don't want to be like SIB, Bob, Blue, and Steve just to name a few.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Southfield, MI

#88 Feb 16, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
To respond in the vein you would, it's legal isn't it.
No one in their right mind would call Zuckerburg any thing other than a opportunistic capitalist in the worse sense of the term.
He started Facebook by steeling from other social networking sites and turned it into what it is. Ya know like Amway stole the soap formula to become what they are.
And like any other capitalist entrepreneur if he did donate to Obama it was because he knew the Republicans were no damn good for the economy like very other rational thinking person. He knew Romney is a crook and a liar and like every other crook and liar knew he could not be trusted.
So the O is supported by crooks and liars..... That explains MSNBC and CNN and the followers......

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#89 Feb 16, 2013
Really wrote:
Amazing how the only "crooks and liars" are the Republicans. Hmmmm, a few Democrat crooks and liars come to mind, but that would be whining and I sure don't want to be like SIB, Bob, Blue, and Steve just to name a few.
Don't worry, you're not....you are more snotty, petty, small and mean-spirited than anyone on this forum.....and i can tell you, that you are more creepy than almost anyone, i have ever seen on the national forums....I, like all around you, are sad that you are so unhappy, to be so rude.......
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Farmington, MI

#90 Feb 16, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry, you're not....you are more snotty, petty, small and mean-spirited than anyone on this forum.....and i can tell you, that you are more creepy than almost anyone, i have ever seen on the national forums....I, like all around you, are sad that you are so unhappy, to be so rude.......
Why are you wasting time here if you can't even form a thought about the topic at hand. You are always Projecting..
Really

Berrien Springs, MI

#91 Feb 16, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry, you're not....you are more snotty, petty, small and mean-spirited than anyone on this forum.....and i can tell you, that you are more creepy than almost anyone, i have ever seen on the national forums....I, like all around you, are sad that you are so unhappy, to be so rude.......
If you don't like what I say, ignore it Blue. No one is demanding that you reply to me at any time. As for anyone being "sad" about me, I highly doubt it. Odd how the only people who view me as "unhappy and rude" are you, Steve, Bob, and SIB. The 4 angriest people I have ever seen. You won the election and you are still angry. You have a gigantic health care monstrosity facing the country and you are still angry. I would ask why you term every single one of my posts as "snotty, small, and mean spirited" but I know why. I don't agree with you so therefore I am attacking, snotty, small minded, and petty. Whatever Blue. You are like a 5 year old who can't get what he wants so you revert to temper tantrums.
pipedream

Flint, MI

#92 Feb 17, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't like what I say, ignore it Blue. No one is demanding that you reply to me at any time. As for anyone being "sad" about me, I highly doubt it. Odd how the only people who view me as "unhappy and rude" are you, Steve, Bob, and SIB. The 4 angriest people I have ever seen. You won the election and you are still angry. You have a gigantic health care monstrosity facing the country and you are still angry. I would ask why you term every single one of my posts as "snotty, small, and mean spirited" but I know why. I don't agree with you so therefore I am attacking, snotty, small minded, and petty. Whatever Blue. You are like a 5 year old who can't get what he wants so you revert to temper tantrums.
I see you're becoming more agitated again. Is it time for you to consider another medication adjustment?
dingy broads

Tokyo, Japan

#93 Feb 17, 2013
Im uhfraid you dont kwalafy
Really

Berrien Springs, MI

#94 Feb 17, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're becoming more agitated again. Is it time for you to consider another medication adjustment?
Nope, unlike you, I don't need meds. Perhaps your counselor could assist you with your issues?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Southfield, MI

#95 Feb 17, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, more Projection.....
dingy broads

Nihon'odori, Japan

#96 Feb 18, 2013
Why dontcha go sit on your washing machine during the spin cycle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 11 min Buffalo Bull 1,432
The Hypocrisy of Ferguson 2 hr same old stuff 30
NAACP/Media Ignores Black Election Winners 3 hr Really 19
Abigail Simon testifies on Nov. 21, 2014. 3 hr Really 8
Dr Ben Carson 2016! 3 hr Oneal 31
Conservatives Right About Obamacare All Along 4 hr Oneal 3
XL Pipeline 13 hr Gville Jim 4
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids