Rankled traditionalist Catholics

Rankled traditionalist Catholics

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

Ginger

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Mar 30, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/popes-foot-wash-final-s...

Virtually everything he has done since being elected pope, every gesture, every decision, has rankled traditionalists in one way or another.

Trouble in paradise?

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2 Mar 30, 2013
Ginger wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/popes-fo ot-wash-final-straw-traditiona lists-004235548.html
Virtually everything he has done since being elected pope, every gesture, every decision, has rankled traditionalists in one way or another.
Trouble in paradise?
Quote:
"If someone is washing the feet of any females ... he is in violation of the Holy Thursday rubrics"

Sounds serious <cough cough> <rolls eyes>
Methinks their tradition of supressing women may be in jeopardy and the boys aren't going to take that lightly.
Ginger

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 Mar 30, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Quote:
"If someone is washing the feet of any females ... he is in violation of the Holy Thursday rubrics"
Sounds serious <cough cough> <rolls eyes>
Methinks their tradition of supressing women may be in jeopardy and the boys aren't going to take that lightly.
Filthy old troublemaker was probably trying to get a peek at their hole'y' land.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#4 Mar 30, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
Filthy old troublemaker was probably trying to get a peek at their hole'y' land.
LOL!
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#5 Mar 30, 2013
Ginger wrote:
Filthy old troublemaker was probably trying to get a peek at their hole'y' land.
You're just sour because even the priest didn't want to do you.
Ginger

Salt Lake City, UT

#6 Mar 31, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just sour because even the priest didn't want to do you.
I was always partial to the nun's.

“lover”

Since: Feb 09

Dorr MI

#7 Mar 31, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
I was always partial to the nun's.
You ain't never had a real fatboy have you?

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#8 Mar 31, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just sour because even the priest didn't want to do you.
Yes, we already know why...they prefer young boys.

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#9 Mar 31, 2013
Living Large2 wrote:
<quoted text>You ain't never had a real fatboy have you?
I've always wanted a Harley...a Fat Boy would be OK.

How are ya LL??
Hope all is well...

“lover”

Since: Feb 09

Dorr MI

#10 Mar 31, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always wanted a Harley...a Fat Boy would be OK.
How are ya LL??
Hope all is well...
Finally got warm enough to do a little riding. Living the dream ;-). Got bored, so thought I'd stir up some trouble on Topix. How about you marksman?

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#11 Apr 1, 2013
Living Large2 wrote:
<quoted text> Finally got warm enough to do a little riding. Living the dream ;-). Got bored, so thought I'd stir up some trouble on Topix. How about you marksman?
Doing great here in Virginia. Can't wait to get out of here (traffic sucks). Still collecting antique air guns and enjoying life.
Retirement is a few years away. Thinking about where to go. Wanna buy a Harley...probably a 3 wheeler.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) 4 hr Morningwood 2,931
News Michigan lawmaker proposes bill banning Sharia Law Jun 18 Muzzie confusion 12
Quote of the Day (Feb '08) Jun 16 Kelly Joanne Cannon 479
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Jun 16 A Commenter 1,176
The Geek Group Jun 15 Redrider87 3
News Teen shot by police on probation for earlier sh... May 31 About time 1
News 18-year-old shot by Grand Rapids police during ... May 31 No doubt 1

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages