Truck falls through ice on Wolf Lake;...

Truck falls through ice on Wolf Lake; crews cannot get it out

There are 230 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Feb 16, 2008, titled Truck falls through ice on Wolf Lake; crews cannot get it out. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

The warm-up in temperatures may be to blame for an unusual sight Saturday in Muskegon County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

FRED

Muskegon, MI

#105 Feb 17, 2008
I GOTTA POOP FISH ON !
Slow news day

Mount Juliet, TN

#106 Feb 17, 2008
Must have been a real slow news day to cover an idiot who drove his truck on ice.
crazy

Ann Arbor, MI

#107 Feb 17, 2008
WOW. What has this thread turned in to?

Since: Jun 07

Muskegon

#108 Feb 17, 2008
BOB RAHN wrote:
ROCKY YOU DESERVED IT IM GLAD YOU LOST EVERYTHING YOUR NOTHING BUT A SPOILED LITTLE BRAT ANYWAYS ACT JUST LIKE YOUR IDIOT DAD
Wow sounds like someone is a little jealous!!! Rocky is a very well taken care of young man, his family has always been there and always will be. Sorry if your family didn't take care of your needs when growing up and didn't make sure you passed spelling! You are a real piece of work, how would you feel if someone said they were happy you lost everything? Well hope that chip on your shoulder weighs you down!

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#109 Feb 17, 2008
Cmon ppl, you didn't do anything crazy when you were young? He paid a pretty steep price and I bet he learned his lesson anyway.

Oh, and to the cretin from muskegon who types in ALL CAPS and changes his name... give it up. High school is over for you, and your change to finish it has already come and gone, so stop acting like a high school kid.

I'm not sure if I agree with the family coming here to defend rocky because these people will just have a field day with you.
Rosiesmom

United States

#110 Feb 17, 2008
I agree Scambuster. Let it be. I know I would want to defend my kids, but after a while I would realize what kind of people are making the comments and give up. They have no life if they have to keep coming on here badmouthing.
I'll admit to doing dumb things in my life. I still do sometimes. ;o) Glad that no one was hurt. I'm done with this.
Cork

Caledonia, MI

#111 Feb 17, 2008
DVMPHD wrote:
He didnt want to be identified because he is a idiot!
First thing my wife said at the end of the news story last night.
TIRED

Grand Haven, MI

#112 Feb 17, 2008
What a moron!!! Regardless of how old this kid is, at 18 you are a man and an adult. BE SMART!!!
becca

Syracuse, NY

#113 Feb 17, 2008
um okay my dad did not write the comment on here under bob rahn. so maybe people should get a life and stop being retarted. my dad doesnt even have a problem with rocky.. wtf..
ps- im glad your okay rocketman.
rockysgirlfriend

United States

#114 Feb 17, 2008
DVMPHD wrote:
He didnt want to be identified because he is a idiot!
Wow. I'm sure that hurt. Everyone knows who he is anyways. He really doesn't care.
rockysgirlfriend

United States

#115 Feb 17, 2008
He made a mistake. All the immature and negative people on here act like you all weren't young once. I can't believe wolf lake is considered to be such a "close" town & everyone is all on here talking shit about him. Its ridiculous. He is going to be facing consequences for a long time. And he's already learned his lesson. Negativity only goes so far. So thanks to all the positive and supportive people on here. That's what he & his family really need. They are the sweetest people in wolf lake and would do anything for anyone.
BOB RAHN

Muskegon, MI

#116 Feb 17, 2008
BECCA GO BACK TO BED AND FOR GODS SAKE PUT SOME CLOTHES ON WE DONT NEED THAT STUFF HANGING OUT

DAD
Debbie

AOL

#117 Feb 17, 2008
wolf town wrote:
hey it's a free press remember??? God, it's been a long winter, everyone is just having fun - tomorrow it will be someone else.... and even rocky's dad called his kid a moron on here.... and my husband was down there yesterday at the tournament and it's not gossip he saw it all first hand.......... and if you don't like the talk, sign off your computer
It also wasn't his dad--It was an idiot imposter

Since: Aug 07

white cloud

#118 Feb 17, 2008
H ell it happens to the best of us. My emergancy break failed and my car went into a lake to. And i had no ice to possibly hold it up. Give the kid a break

Since: Aug 07

white cloud

#119 Feb 17, 2008
Just be thinkful the tow n is not preparing for a funeral!!
Jeremy

Ann Arbor, MI

#120 Feb 17, 2008
rockysgirlfriend wrote:
He made a mistake. All the immature and negative people on here act like you all weren't young once. I can't believe wolf lake is considered to be such a "close" town & everyone is all on here talking shit about him. Its ridiculous. He is going to be facing consequences for a long time. And he's already learned his lesson. Negativity only goes so far. So thanks to all the positive and supportive people on here. That's what he & his family really need. They are the sweetest people in wolf lake and would do anything for anyone.
The kid put his truck through the ice, he isn't dead. All this family crap on here, "thanks for the support" and, "shut up stupid" is nonsense. If the family WAS indeed mature, they would shut up and realize that in a couple of days, this would be old news and it would just go away.

By the way, it really was a stupid move worth a good laugh. Just something to tell your grandkids about someday.
rockys mom

Grand Rapids, MI

#121 Feb 17, 2008
BOB RAHN wrote:
BECCA GO BACK TO BED AND FOR GODS SAKE PUT SOME CLOTHES ON WE DONT NEED THAT STUFF HANGING OUT
DAD
go back to bed idiot! that was not bob, becca already said her dad has no problem with rock. oh well just some idiot that is too scared to post his real name! good night all. thank you for the positive posts. and your right sarah. we are all good people.
BOB RAHN

Muskegon, MI

#122 Feb 17, 2008
ELSIE GO BACK TO BED U HAVE A BUS TO DRIVE IN THE MORNING AND ME TO DRIVE IN THE AFTERNOON..LOL
rockysgirlfriend

United States

#123 Feb 17, 2008
Jeremy wrote:
<quoted text>
The kid put his truck through the ice, he isn't dead. All this family crap on here, "thanks for the support" and, "shut up stupid" is nonsense. If the family WAS indeed mature, they would shut up and realize that in a couple of days, this would be old news and it would just go away.
By the way, it really was a stupid move worth a good laugh. Just something to tell your grandkids about someday.
Yeah I can't wait to tell my grandkids? You mean kids? I'm Rocky's Girlfriend, not his mom. Who are you? And why does it matter to you what I say?
Soo alright; yeah you're right, it will go away in a couple of days, but when people are talking shit about them I'm going to say something. You don't even know who Rocky is or his family. You're talking about "mature" shit. Be mature then.
Bert

United States

#124 Feb 17, 2008
Hey at least it hasn't made national news like weiner poopie....
ROFLMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 9 hr stewart scott 2,337
Local News Women (Apr '09) Tue Alex 2,398
Daane Development towing next to Score Sportsbar Mon Doosh Bagge 1
You Decide Jul 26 You Decide 1
Searching for Richard Painted Horse... Jul 23 Anonymous 1
News New state law enables Holland SmartZone district Jul 23 District 1 1
News Ground broken on Consumers Leadership Center Jul 22 Who 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages