“Taz say Hi”

Since: Jan 08

Holland,MI

#42601 Jan 16, 2013
Good morning, folks, from frosty (23)Holland where we have an 8 mph southern breeze with partly cloudy skies. We will get gusty winds today (sw at 25-30 mph)and a high of about 36. Snow is likely this afternoon with areas of blowing snow and accumulations of less than one inch.

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

#42602 Jan 17, 2013
Good morning, everone, from chilly (33) Holland where we have sunshine with a wnw wind at 1 mph.Our temperature will remain fairly steady as it becomes partly cloudy this afternoon with a nw wind at 15-25 mph.

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

#42603 Jan 18, 2013
Good morning, everybody, from Holland where it is about 33 degrees with a south wind at 16 mph gusting to 27 mph and cloudy skies. Today will be windy with occasional snow showers, reaching a high of about 39 with south winds at 10-20 increasing to 25-35 mph. Chance of snow is about 60%.

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#42604 Jan 18, 2013
I was in a bar the other night and noticed two very large women.

Both had pretty strong unusual accents, so I asked,
"Are you ladies from Ireland?"

One of them chirped, "It's Wales, you friggin' idiot!"

I immediately apologized.

"I'm sorry. Are you two whales from Ireland?

That's pretty much the last thing I remember .....

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#42605 Jan 18, 2013
Thanks for the LOL T.C.

I've been a little depressed lately.

I just found out that my imaginary internet girlfriend passed away, and to make matters worse, now I hear she was cheating on me with some football player from Notre Dame!

“If ya can't say somethin' nice”

Since: Feb 08

Woodlands

#42606 Jan 19, 2013
Hello all! I must say it is really nice reading some of the old posts... miss you all alot!

Myrtle Beach, SC

#42607 Jan 19, 2013
Gville Jim wrote:
Thanks for the LOL T.C.I've been a little depressed lately.I just found out that my imaginary internet girlfriend passed away, and to make matters worse, now I hear she was cheating on me with some football player from Notre Dame!
Not you too - was her name Lennay by chance? Lennay Kukua?:)

Myrtle Beach, SC

#42608 Jan 19, 2013
on the fly wrote:
Hello all! I must say it is really nice reading some of the old posts... miss you all alot!
Hi On The Fly - I hope all is well with you!:)

Grandville, MI

#42609 Jan 20, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Not you too - was her name Lennay by chance? Lennay Kukua?:)
Oh no...!
You Too?

Since: Oct 07

Cloud Nine

#42610 Jan 21, 2013
LOL @ Gville Jim & TC.

On a different note I think the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man exploded.

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

#42611 Jan 22, 2013
Good morning, everybody, from Holland where it is about 9 degrees with light snow and a wnw wind at 8 mph. Roads are snow covered and slippery. We should reach a high of about 10 with snow showers and wnw winds at about 15-25 mph, chance of snow 80%. Two -four inches expected.

Myrtle Beach, SC

#42612 Jan 23, 2013
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no...!You Too?
I'll be OK Gville - I'm glad it's over - she was getting a bit too whiney lately anyway!

Grandville, MI

#42613 Jan 23, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be OK Gville - I'm glad it's over - she was getting a bit too whiney lately anyway!
Me too,..... just think what would happen if things had gone further, and there were imaginary internet children involved?
Then there would be imaginary internet child support, and allimony involved. That can get really messy!
And people wonder why I stay single!

Myrtle Beach, SC

#42614 Jan 23, 2013
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Me too,..... just think what would happen if things had gone further, and there were imaginary internet children involved?Then there would be imaginary internet child support, and allimony involved. That can get really messy!
And people wonder why I stay single!
Did you meet her imaginary Mom? Yikes - I did - and she wasn't the type of imaginary mother-in-law anyone would want!:)

Myrtle Beach, SC

#42615 Jan 24, 2013
This video is only about 3 minutes long & it's called The Beauty of Mathematics - Enjoy!:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...

Cloud Nine

#42616 Jan 27, 2013
It saddens me to inform you that our sweet weather man Taz passed away on Saturday at the very young age of 67. Please pray for his family.

Rest in peace Taz and may all your days up in heaven be filled with lots of sunshine.

“Lost my mind”

Since: Apr 07

be back later

#42617 Jan 27, 2013
Very sad indeed Emma. I may not have posted, but I did enjoy his weather reports. And then fact when all hell exploded, he was the constant. :)

Cloud Nine

#42618 Jan 27, 2013
He never gave up on topix.:-)

Grandville, MI

#42619 Jan 27, 2013
Sad to hear that about Gentle Taz.
I'm glad that I had the opportunity to meet him a few times.
Best wishes to his family.
RIP, GT

“I think I am an All Right Girl”

Since: Aug 07

Grand Rapids

#42620 Jan 27, 2013
Rest in peace Gentle Taz you will be missed!

I haven't posted or even read Topix in almost two years.

You are right Emma Rae he never gave up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Food Town closing temporarily 2 hr lamber kroger sho... 2
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 4 hr tom wingo 2,499
Review: Motorhomes 2 Go 17 hr wtf 2
News Two DNR rangers charged with poaching in Oceana... (Apr '08) Thu Fabian Vasquez 88
Bike licenses for road maintenance Aug 26 knobhead 5
Review: TerryTown RV Superstore Aug 26 RVer 1
Why does French Onion soup give me such foul sm... (Mar '09) Aug 25 Nixon Hardockles 52
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages