“Taz say Hi”

Since: Jan 08

Holland,MI

#42556 Jan 8, 2013
Good morning from Holland where it is about 30 degrees now with mostly cloudy skies and a south wind at 10 mph. Today's high should reach about 43 with south winds at 10-20 mph.

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#42557 Jan 8, 2013
Hi Lets Chat Gang!

I hope everyone has a safe, happy, healthy and prosperous 2013!:)

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

#42558 Jan 9, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
Hi Lets Chat Gang!
I hope everyone has a safe, happy, healthy and prosperous 2013!:)
You have a great 2013 too, along with the rest of the gang.

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

#42559 Jan 9, 2013
Good morning, everyone, from Holland where it is about 42 degrees with mostly cloudy skies and a wsw wind at 22 mph gusting to 32 mph. Some nearby locations are reporting rain. We should have decreasing clouds and windy conditions with temperatures steady in the lower 40s.

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

#42560 Jan 10, 2013
Good morning, everybody, from frosty Holland where it is about 28 degrees with sunny skies and a calm wind. Partly cloud skies this morning will become overcast during the afternon with a high of 43 and ese winds at 10-20 mph.

Since: Oct 07

Cloud Nine

#42561 Jan 10, 2013
Good morning everyone. Long time no see. 2013 has started pretty crappy for me, let's hope it gets better.

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

#42562 Jan 11, 2013
EmmaRae wrote:
Good morning everyone. Long time no see. 2013 has started pretty crappy for me, let's hope it gets better.
It's good to see you again, Emma Rae. I hope matters improve for you.It has been pretty decent here.

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

#42563 Jan 11, 2013
Good morning, folks, from wet Holland where it is about 42 degrees with light rain and a se wind at 15 mph. We will likely have areas of dense morning fog with rain diminishing to a few showers this afternoon and a high of about 51 with south winds at 10-20 mph. Rainfall should be near a quarter of an inch.

Myrtle Beach, SC

#42565 Jan 11, 2013
Gentle Taz wrote:
<quoted text>You have a great 2013 too, along with the rest of the gang.
Thank You Taz!:)

Hey - does one of your son's still play in a rock band?

Myrtle Beach, SC

#42566 Jan 11, 2013
EmmaRae wrote:
Hello EmmaRae! Sorry things have gotten off to a rough start for you!:( I hope things get better in time - and if it makes you feel any better, I came down with this nasty flu bug sweeping the nation back on December 11 and I still have it 4 weeks later - I just can't shake it - I'm somewhat improved from a week ago but I guess it has to run its course before it decides to leave me - so, my 2013 hasn't started out all that great either!:( Take care!:)

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

#42567 Jan 11, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You Taz!:)
Hey - does one of your son's still play in a rock band?
Yes, the last I knew, my younger son is still playing bass.

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

#42568 Jan 12, 2013
Good morning, everyone, from warm Holland where it is about 55 degrees with a ssw wind at about 22 mph. Today we expect to reach about 47 for a high with cloudy skies and south winds at 15-25 mph.

Cloud Nine

#42569 Jan 12, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello EmmaRae! Sorry things have gotten off to a rough start for you!:( I hope things get better in time - and if it makes you feel any better, I came down with this nasty flu bug sweeping the nation back on December 11 and I still have it 4 weeks later - I just can't shake it - I'm somewhat improved from a week ago but I guess it has to run its course before it decides to leave me - so, my 2013 hasn't started out all that great either!:( Take care!:)
I have had the bug that's been going around as well. So sick of being stuffy all the time. I have had enough.

Because it has be so crazy lately I have decided to skip 2013 and head right to 2014. If only that was possible.

Myrtle Beach, SC

#42570 Jan 13, 2013
Sounds like there's several different strains of this flu bug going around and maybe you've got the sinus version? That stuffy nose part of it making it so hard to breath isn't fun - that part of it only lasted a few days for me, sorry you're still going through that EmmaRae!:( I'm just stuck with that lingering cough part of it - sometimes I can sleep 6 hours straight without interuption now! On the bright side though - at least we didn't get that really bad sore throat that others have had to deal with this bug yet, huh?:)

Nope, sorry - you can't skip the rest of 2013! The best thing you could do for yourself today is more rest in front of the TV & watch more football maybe?:) I hope you feel better soon!:)

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

#42571 Jan 13, 2013
Good morning, folks, from chilly Holland where it is about 35 degrees with a breeze from the east at about 3 mph and cloudy skies. Today will be cloudy with a mixture of winter precipitation and high of about 35. Winds will be from the wnw at 10-15 mph and a 70% chance of precipitation.

Cloud Nine

#42574 Jan 13, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Life is too short to wish away! Do what you can to alleviate the problem, pick yourself up, brush yourself off and move on. You will be stronger in the end. Confidence is a virtue.
Believe me I know how to pick myself up and brush myself off. Had to do it plenty of times lol Some tragedies have struck close friends and members of my family as of late and I hate seeing them in pain. All and all I know life is good. All you can do is trust the God has a plan.

TC.... Glad I didn't get the cough part and chest congestion. I have been dealing with the stuffy nose, just getting real sick of being sick.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#42575 Jan 13, 2013
Hi Emma, sorry to hear that you're not feeling well.
Hope you get over it soon!

Myrtle Beach, SC

#42576 Jan 13, 2013
EmmaRae wrote:
<quoted text>Believe me I know how to pick myself up and brush myself off. Had to do it plenty of times lol Some tragedies have struck close friends and members of my family as of late and I hate seeing them in pain. All and all I know life is good. All you can do is trust the God has a plan. TC.... Glad I didn't get the cough part and chest congestion. I have been dealing with the stuffy nose, just getting real sick of being sick.
Can't say it any better that that EmmaRae - great post!:)

Hey? Would you like to trade your stuffy nose for my congestion & cough? I'd like to try something new & I think trading ailments might be good for us?!:)

Myrtle Beach, SC

#42577 Jan 13, 2013
Gville Jim wrote:
Hi Emma, sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. Hope you get over it soon!
Hi Gville Jim - I hope all is well with you.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#42578 Jan 13, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Gville Jim - I hope all is well with you.
All is good here T.C.
Hope you are too!
Glad to see you and Emma back here.
Happy new year!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) 3 hr Casual Observer 2,314
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? 12 hr No_More_Dems 106
WLLA channel 64 - off the air? (Feb '12) 14 hr glassy girl 8
Obama and cocaine addicts 22 hr Leroy 11
go blue goes black Tue Idea Maker 68
Crowd Walks Out On Obama Tue no_more_dems 6
Watch Racebaiter Oprah Wigout On Guest's Opinion Tue Eldasha 54
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match

Grand Rapids Jobs