Hurley

Saint Charles, IL

#27591 Jul 21, 2009
Posted on the JK thread too...

It was nice while it lasted but those days apparently are gone. If the problem was just bunnee I would still be posting. She was/is ignorable. The reason I pulled my profile and am no longer posting is all the bashing going on after the bunnee. None it is necessary and it serves no other purpose than to encourage her to post more and more trash. The people who I originally joined Topix for and have met here still know how to get a hold of me and I'll stay in contact with them through other means. We used to have a lot of fun here on Topix and the JK thread but it's just a mean and sickening place to be now. Thanks to all of you who have helped make Just Kidding, Just Sucks. You all win. I'm done here. I much prefer people who have a positive attitude, not one of hatred. Good bye from Hurley, except to those who know how to contact me through other means.

“So what!!”

Since: Apr 08

Lakeview, Mi.

#27592 Jul 21, 2009
Well good morning EmmaRae....how's everything in your own lil world?? Coffee ready? Ohhhh Necer...still pms ing? How bout you Sandy pants?

Since: Jul 09

Hudsonville, MI

#27593 Jul 21, 2009
Union All The Way wrote:
Well good morning EmmaRae....how's everything in your own lil world?? Coffee ready? Ohhhh Necer...still pms ing? How bout you Sandy pants?
Good morning Union.

Everything is just fine.

I have my coffee, hope you are having yours.

Have a great day.

Hudsonville, MI

#27594 Jul 21, 2009
Hurley wrote:
It was nice while it lasted but those days apparently are gone. If the problem was just bunnee I would still be posting. She was/is ignorable. The reason I pulled my profile and am no longer posting is all the bashing going on after the bunnee. None it is necessary and it serves no other purpose than to encourage her to post more and more trash. The people who I originally joined Topix for and have met here still know how to get a hold of me and I'll stay in contact with them through other means. We used to have a lot of fun here on Topix and the JK thread but it's just a mean and sickening place to be now. Thanks to all of you who have helped make Just Kidding, Just Sucks. You all win. I'm done here. I much prefer people who have a positive attitude, not one of hatred. Good bye from Hurley, except to those who know how to contact me through other means.
I completely understand where you are coming from.

We will keep in touch.

Hudsonville, MI

#27595 Jul 21, 2009
Look What I Found wrote:
Won't you all come and join us here....
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TEP7MA5...
Another fine thread from the creator of this one.
LMAO.... That is the thread I wanted you to find.

Off to work everyone. Have a great day.

“ACLU--Jihad with a law degree”

Since: Sep 08

Knoxville, TN

#27596 Jul 21, 2009
Welcome to another day of "As the topix turns".

“friends are forever”

Since: Dec 08

Sparta

#27597 Jul 21, 2009
Good morning everyone?!
It's a gorgeous morning with such a beautiful blue sky! Hope it continues to warm up the day to our usual July weather!
I'm ready to go to Florida if it stays too cool! LOL!!
Actually, I'm going in September. I used to go the week before Labor day & come back on Labor day or the next morning. Now I go the week after Labor day.
Less crowded that way!
Hope you all enjoy this wonderful new day!
:^)

“Cautiously optimistic”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#27598 Jul 21, 2009
Hurley wrote:
Hurley, I didn't get your e-mail addy and I am not on facebook but you have my business card. Call me sometime, I miss your posts...Kaylee.

“Cautiously optimistic”

Location hidden

#27599 Jul 21, 2009
Good morning everyone...another nice West Michigan day ahead. Make it a great one:-)

“So what!!”

Lakeview, Mi.

#27600 Jul 21, 2009
Jaylene wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Union.
Everything is just fine.
I have my coffee, hope you are having yours.
Have a great day.
I will and you also.

“So what!!”

Lakeview, Mi.

#27601 Jul 21, 2009
Hurley wrote:
The problem was just Bunnee...ask all the people that left topix.....ask all the people on the WWTC thread. Just BUNNEE.

“Bob spelled backwards is Bob”

Grandville, MI

#27602 Jul 21, 2009
Good morning all! After a long time away I checked in again. I see many different people are posting on this now that will not remember me. As for the people I have talked to before, hows it going? It seems that things are getting nasty on most blogs, and that seems like a change from before. What a diff. a couple of months make!

“So what!!”

Lakeview, Mi.

#27603 Jul 21, 2009
Bob338 wrote:
Good morning all! After a long time away I checked in again. I see many different people are posting on this now that will not remember me. As for the people I have talked to before, hows it going? It seems that things are getting nasty on most blogs, and that seems like a change from before. What a diff. a couple of months make!
Welcome back Bob...I for one have seen better days. Life goes on.

Grand Rapids, MI

#27604 Jul 21, 2009
Bob338 wrote:
Good morning Bob it's me Emma. I am so glad to see you.

I have been thinking about you a lot.

How is your wife doing? Has she had her surgery yet?

“love, loyalty, friendship”

Dutchville

#27605 Jul 21, 2009
Good morning everyone! Went on a short kayak trip yesterday and man are my arms sore. Sure was fun, though :D

“November 12th, 2011”

Since: Nov 07

up a tree

#27606 Jul 21, 2009
Bob338 wrote:
Welcome back Bob! Keep your head down and stay on the move, the nastiness has a hard time sighting in on you if you make yourself a smaller target. Good luck.

“love, loyalty, friendship”

Dutchville

#27607 Jul 21, 2009
Bob338 wrote:
Good morning Bob! Haven't seen you in a while. How is your wife doing?

“Taz say Hi”

Since: Jan 08

Holland,MI

#27608 Jul 21, 2009
Hi, Bob. It's good to see you back. Some of the best people have left Topix now, but many are still here and struggling to remain civil.

“So what!!”

Lakeview, Mi.

#27609 Jul 21, 2009
Gentle Taz wrote:
Hi, Bob. It's good to see you back. Some of the best people have left Topix now, but many are still here and struggling to remain civil.
So true Taz,,,,gee....why did they leave? I think the best are still here. IMO.

“So what!!”

Lakeview, Mi.

#27610 Jul 21, 2009
little-me wrote:
Good morning everyone! Went on a short kayak trip yesterday and man are my arms sore. Sure was fun, though :D
Rubdown needed here. How's Mr. doing on the truck schooling?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Are you tired of the gays and their various pro... (Feb '13) 1 hr Sharon 8
News Dangerous trains rolling through West Michigan. 3 hr Who 1
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 9 hr Lip Bulges 1,874
Local News Women (Apr '09) Fri LakerDude 2,362
WLLA channel 64 - off the air? (Feb '12) Apr 22 queenT 14
News Woman Gets 3-7-Years For Shooting Over Bacon-le... Apr 22 Porky 3
News Shop owner will deny - openly gay' customers Apr 22 Brian_G 65
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]