“love, loyalty, friendship”

Since: Sep 08

Dutchville

#26390 Jun 14, 2009
Good morning Neecer and EmmaRae! Had a great time last night :)

“Lost my mind”

Since: Apr 07

be back later

#26391 Jun 14, 2009
EmmaRae wrote:
Morning everyone.
Kaylee, little me and Britgirl looks like you had a good time last night.
What's everyone's plans for today?
I am not going to do my volunteer work at the nursing home today, my parents need help on a room they are redoing so I am going to go over and give them a hand. Lord knows they have done so much for me.
Coffee... laundry.. shower.. errands.. lunch.. picking on Jimmy... not necessarily in that order either! heheheheh

I won't get out there today, could you give Dad a hug from me? Tell him I'll be out there after work on Wednesday.:)

Since: Oct 07

Cloud Nine

#26392 Jun 14, 2009
neecer wrote:
<quoted text>
Coffee... laundry.. shower.. errands.. lunch.. picking on Jimmy... not necessarily in that order either! heheheheh
I won't get out there today, could you give Dad a hug from me? Tell him I'll be out there after work on Wednesday.:)
You can pick on Jimmy for me too. LOL

I said I wasn't going to the nursing home. If my Mom goes I will have her tell him.

Just waiting for my grand daughter to get out of bed then heading over to Mom's to get to work sanding. Fun fun.... Not.

“Lost my mind”

be back later

#26393 Jun 14, 2009
EmmaRae wrote:
<quoted text>
You can pick on Jimmy for me too. LOL
I said I wasn't going to the nursing home. If my Mom goes I will have her tell him.
Just waiting for my grand daughter to get out of bed then heading over to Mom's to get to work sanding. Fun fun.... Not.
Damn.. I need more coffee!!!! ugh.. I read that wrong.. sorry!

I'm glad it's you and not me! I'll take Meijers on Sunday any time over sanding! heheheh

“Cautiously optimistic”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#26394 Jun 14, 2009
Gentle Taz wrote:
Good morning everyone this fine bright, sunny morning. It is a little cool in Hollandat 59 degrees with a light breeze from the NNE, but it is pretty and will warm up nicely.
It was a thoroughly enjoyable evening at Cheers yeaterday. It was really nice to meet people I have chatted with and put faces with the names. I wish I could have stayed longer, but it was time to get home.
It was great meeting you Gentle Taz. Boy, you had some good stories to tell. What a life you've had! Glad you made it home okay on the bike. See you again sometime...and you do live up to your name Gentle Taz:-)

“Cautiously optimistic”

Location hidden

#26395 Jun 14, 2009
little-me wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it's 2am now and we're finally home from the party. Did you see the great pic GRThomas got of your husband?
It was great to see you again and meet Kaylee too!
You too! I hope we can do it again, we didn't get a lot of time to talk last night.

“Lost my mind”

be back later

#26396 Jun 14, 2009
KayleeLMT wrote:
<quoted text>
It was great meeting you Gentle Taz. Boy, you had some good stories to tell. What a life you've had! Glad you made it home okay on the bike. See you again sometime...and you do live up to your name Gentle Taz:-)
Isn't he great?? Have met him a couple of times and it's great to sit and talk with him! And Mrs Taz is just a doll! Oh, and if there is an outside picnic type get together, Mrs Taz MUST make the Taco Salad!

“Cautiously optimistic”

Location hidden

#26397 Jun 14, 2009
neecer wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't he great?? Have met him a couple of times and it's great to sit and talk with him! And Mrs Taz is just a doll! Oh, and if there is an outside picnic type get together, Mrs Taz MUST make the Taco Salad!
Just a super guy...It would be nice to have a picnic sometime. I bet a lot more topix posters would be able to make it.

Dutchville

#26398 Jun 14, 2009
neecer wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright... that's it.

Next party for July needs to be a picnic (with a pavillion as EmmaRae suggested). I can't wait to meet Mrs Taz and see you again, Neecer!

“Lost my mind”

be back later

#26399 Jun 14, 2009
little-me wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright... that's it.
Next party for July needs to be a picnic (with a pavillion as EmmaRae suggested). I can't wait to meet Mrs Taz and see you again, Neecer!
to reserve a pavilion with the KC parks dept is about $150.00... otherwise it's a play it by ear and hopefully you get one type thing. Middleville's Spring Park is about $50.00 and is completely refundable (wrote a check for deposit and got the check back uncashed) as long as you clean up and don't trash the park.

Portable grills for meat and bring a dish to pass is a wonderful thing!

“...all but 6...UNLESS”

Since: Mar 08

The Merry Ol Land Of Oz

#26400 Jun 14, 2009
neecer wrote:
*waves*
we are having Mr and Mrs Dispatch and their daughter over for lunch and so their daughter can see Shadow..
:)
Is he bathed, shaved, bandanna on and ready to go?!

Dutchville

#26401 Jun 14, 2009
neecer wrote:
<quoted text>
to reserve a pavilion with the KC parks dept is about $150.00... otherwise it's a play it by ear and hopefully you get one type thing. Middleville's Spring Park is about $50.00 and is completely refundable (wrote a check for deposit and got the check back uncashed) as long as you clean up and don't trash the park.
Portable grills for meat and bring a dish to pass is a wonderful thing!
Spring Park in Middleville would be easy for me to set up (and cheaper)- also pretty easy to find, being right next to the site of the previous Swamp Fox party on M-37.

I'll start working on a date on a "July Party" thread pretty soon :)

Hope to see you there!

“Go Tigers!”

Since: Oct 07

Greenville, MI

#26402 Jun 14, 2009
Morning everyone! We didn't make it to the party last night, no sitter. My daughter is looking forward to meeting Shadow today! The Mrs. is at work right now, but should be home around 12:30. Hope you are all having a great morning!

“Bob spelled backwards is Bob”

Grandville, MI

#26403 Jun 14, 2009
Good morning all! I haven't been on topix for a while due to me being so busy. Miss talking to you all, so I'll check in today. How's everybody doing?

Dutchville

#26404 Jun 14, 2009
Bob338 wrote:
Good morning all! I haven't been on topix for a while due to me being so busy. Miss talking to you all, so I'll check in today. How's everybody doing?
Hi Bob! We missed ya'!

“If ya can't say somethin' nice”

Since: Feb 08

Woodlands

#26405 Jun 14, 2009
rval2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he bathed, shaved, bandanna on and ready to go?!
More importantly .... did you pack his bags yet? She is going to love Shadow...

“If ya can't say somethin' nice”

Since: Feb 08

Woodlands

#26406 Jun 14, 2009
Bob338 wrote:
Very glad to see you.... how is every thing at your house ( busy as usual) I am sure...
Don't be gone so long next time... you were missed!

“Bob spelled backwards is Bob”

Grandville, MI

#26407 Jun 14, 2009
little-me wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Bob! We missed ya'!
Anything big been going on? We over here have been getting prepared for my wife's surgery, planting, and doing the normal summer things. I have been outside more than in, so that makes it hard to check in most of the time. Summer is always busy for me! The computer gets very little use during nice days. I hope all is well with everybody!

“...all but 6...UNLESS”

Since: Mar 08

The Merry Ol Land Of Oz

#26408 Jun 14, 2009
on the fly wrote:
<quoted text>
More importantly .... did you pack his bags yet? She is going to love Shadow...
LOL; And hopefully she has reviewed with him those big sad eyes that say, "pwease take me home"!

Dutchville

#26409 Jun 14, 2009
Bob338 wrote:
<quoted text>Anything big been going on? We over here have been getting prepared for my wife's surgery, planting, and doing the normal summer things. I have been outside more than in, so that makes it hard to check in most of the time. Summer is always busy for me! The computer gets very little use during nice days. I hope all is well with everybody!
Pretty much the usual. Work, home, gardening... but we did have a Topix party last night. That was pretty fun :)

How is your wife doing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus Steals Christmas Back From Satan 44 min Really 14
Grand Rapids; a good place to live? (Mar '12) 7 hr elenaounis 186
Mana s arrest is linked to deadly barbershop sh... 9 hr Gville Jim 2
Al Sharpton's Marchers in New York City Chant "... 10 hr Gville Jim 16
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 17 hr Go Blue Forever 1,494
pope-a-dope Sat Really 3
welcome to the new black america Sat Really 6
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News