“Lost my mind”

Since: Apr 07

be back later

#26009 Jun 7, 2009
Dispatch Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll agree with this one! A friend of mine has a dog that will take food right off your plate. I can't stand that!!
That's how Cinnamon was when I first got her. NO that does NOT go over well here! Even IF they were allowed people food, it would NOT be off a plate that we use or even silverware! Even when i would give the cat the juice from a can of tuna(in water not oil), she had special plastic bowls where that was the ONLY use for them!

“Lost my mind”

be back later

#26010 Jun 7, 2009
bunnee wrote:
Anyone else have a massive weather headache?
nytol
No but my back is killing me!

“Bob spelled backwards is Bob”

Since: Jan 09

Grandville, MI

#26011 Jun 7, 2009
Good eve all! going to bed shortly, looks like we are getting storms soon! I hope all is well with all of you!

“If ya can't say somethin' nice”

Since: Feb 08

Woodlands

#26012 Jun 7, 2009
Bob338 wrote:
Good eve all! going to bed shortly, looks like we are getting storms soon! I hope all is well with all of you!
Good evening Bob... how is the wife tonight? I hope she is feeling a bit better at least.

The wind is kicking up here so I figure the storms should be rolling in soon here.

Try to get some sleep tonight. Maybe the sound of the rail will lull you off to sleep.

Keeping you in my prayers... gnite.

“Coffee should come..with an IV”

Since: Jun 08

Royal Tunbridge Wells

#26013 Jun 8, 2009
on the fly wrote:
<quoted text>
Woke up with it yesterday... and it has now become my new best friend.... leaves me barely functioning.
weird, ive had one too the last couple days...as for the bbq last night, i did too ! chx thighs in bone sucking bbq sauce, red peppers mushroom an onions drizzled w olive oil and balsamic vinegar...yummmmm.

“Coffee should come..with an IV”

Since: Jun 08

Royal Tunbridge Wells

#26014 Jun 8, 2009
we were supposed to get storms too..but the good ones stayed north, all we got was a fast cold piss....:( i miss thunderstorms !
peta

Kalamazoo, MI

#26015 Jun 8, 2009
bunnee wrote:
<quoted text>
If I accidentally leave a bowl/plate out and I catch one of the cats, I pour boiling water over it when washing
We do NOT approve of washing cats in boiling water.

“Cautiously optimistic”

Location hidden

#26016 Jun 8, 2009
ladybudd wrote:
we were supposed to get storms too..but the good ones stayed north, all we got was a fast cold ****....:( i miss thunderstorms !
Good morning everyone...some good storms here this a.m. ladybudd. Lot's of rain and lightning.

For all who must get out in this, be careful.

Since: Oct 07

Cloud Nine

#26017 Jun 8, 2009
Morning Kaylee.

Lots of rain this morning, but we did need it and it managed to stay dry for the most part this weekend.

Time to get ready for work.

“Cautiously optimistic”

Location hidden

#26018 Jun 8, 2009
EmmaRae wrote:
Morning Kaylee.
Lots of rain this morning, but we did need it and it managed to stay dry for the most part this weekend.
Time to get ready for work.
I'm glad it held off this weekend too. Hubby was working out back with lot's of dirt and didn't want rain added to the mix.

Have a great day....hope you got some good sleep:-)

“If ya can't say somethin' nice”

Since: Feb 08

Woodlands

#26019 Jun 8, 2009
Good morning everyone!

Definitely raining out there this morning... what a light show!

This would be a good morning to sleep in. Woke up with the sneezies and a very stuffed up head... well that was very medical... not sure if it is allergies or a cold.
bunnee eater

United States

#26020 Jun 8, 2009
bunnee wrote:
<quoted text>
If I accidentally leave a bowl/plate out and I catch one of the cats, I pour boiling water over it when washing
Now that's a clean puss.

“love, loyalty, friendship”

Since: Sep 08

Dutchville

#26021 Jun 8, 2009
peta wrote:
<quoted text>
We do NOT approve of washing cats in boiling water.
LOL! I was thinking the same thing!

Good morning everyone!

“Lost my mind”

be back later

#26022 Jun 8, 2009
Sheesh people.. she was talking about the dishes the cats eat off of!

“Lost my mind”

be back later

#26023 Jun 8, 2009
*waves*

Back is killing me this morning! Did sleep all night though.. so that's a big bonus! Sitting here in the quiet and enjoying my coffee.. that will work for me this morning!

And how is everyone?

Cloud Nine

#26024 Jun 8, 2009
neecer wrote:
*waves*
Back is killing me this morning! Did sleep all night though.. so that's a big bonus! Sitting here in the quiet and enjoying my coffee.. that will work for me this morning!
And how is everyone?
I am sitting at my desk getting ready to start the work day. I did sleep all night, but I think and tossed and turned a lot by the looks of the bed this morning.

Hopefully your back will be feeling better today.

“love, loyalty, friendship”

Since: Sep 08

Dutchville

#26025 Jun 8, 2009
neecer wrote:
Sheesh people.. she was talking about the dishes the cats eat off of!
I know, it just sounded funny :)

Bunnee's been taking a lot of hits this weekend, seems like she takes it as well as she dishes it out- gotta give her a nod of respect for that.

“Go Tigers!”

United States

#26026 Jun 8, 2009
Morning everyone! I got up early this morning, had to take my daughter to a friend's house before work. It's not looking good for her softball game tonight!
bunnee

Saint Charles, IL

#26027 Jun 8, 2009
little-me wrote:
<quoted text>
seems like she takes it as well as she dishes it out-
you have to

“Taz say Hi”

Since: Jan 08

Holland,MI

#26028 Jun 8, 2009
Good morning, folks, from soggy Holland, where it is rainy and chilly (57) with a light easterly breeze. No storms here, though. Apparently the storms that are being reported by many are localized, possibly pop-up storms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News When to consider hip replacement surgery 3 hr Jane Fairfax 1
News This Woman Didn't Get Any Bacon In Her Burger S... 4 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
Local News Women (Apr '09) 8 hr Kobe 2,356
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 10 hr stewart scott 1,765
Mystery shopping in Grand Rapids? Wed Mrs C 2
News 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where? Wed MiYankee 2
News Young mother blogging breast cancer journey Wed BarbaraTako 1
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]