Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The "real Jesus" never existed.
If you don't believe in Him, why is there a picture of Him on your sign-up? Jesus spoke of you hippocrites in the Bible, often!
Archie Bunker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

Marti from Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well my, my look who is REVIVING dying posts now?
Dingbat !!!

Since: Sep 08

Muskegon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

<quoted text>
Well my, my look who is REVIVING dying posts now?
What is actually wrong with you? Do you disagree with anything I said? Can you read? I responded within minutes of someone else reviving this thread.

“O__o ?”

Since: May 08

Grandville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

radell wrote:
<quoted text>What is actually wrong with you? Do you disagree with anything I said? Can you read? I responded within minutes of someone else reviving this thread.
You got after me for reviving another thread, so I got you back. So what?

Since: Sep 08

Muskegon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

<quoted text>
You got after me for reviving another thread, so I got you back. So what?
You answered my question. I won't try to be reasonable with you again.
Jay Krishna

Milpitas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS wrote:
These people worships rats and still fall for parlor tricks for crying out loud, since most of them are hindu's I highly doubt they would even know who Jesus is.
Besides, every one knows the "messiah" is in the WH!
You know you are the type of racist pigs that we have to be careful about. Why don't you come to my place and make a comment like that, you pale skinned , melanin deficient coward. Why are you so proud of your christian belief ? Do you know what kind of person Jesus was ? And what's wrong with worshipping rats ? They are creatures that take care of their business and play their role to help and maintain the eco system. How are you helping? They are more nobler than you who doesn't even respect the food that you eat. You eat chicken and then call everyone chicken in a derogatory way. You eat beef but you insult the cow or those who worship cow. what's wrong in paying respects to something that sacrifices itself to feed you and also gives your child milk when you are young. That gives it the place of Mother, do you have one? Did you grow up on milk when you were young? American Indians used to honour the buffalo. Have you white skinned devils not learnt anything, you cold blooded reptilians? Why, it's so cowardly to kill some innocent creature that doesn't offer any resistance and then boast about it against others who don't eat it (and who are actually doing you a favour, so low level human animals like you can) and also disparage the animal that is feeding you. All these things you will not understand, since you are a lower level animal. You think the likes of you will go to heaven , just because you say Jesus ? You Idiot, you don't even have knowledge of Bible or Jesus either. Jesus said he will pass over people like you who have blood of lamb on their hands. when he returns , he will turn his face away from the likes of you who disparages his fellow man and also does not pay respect to animals who feed you. Jesus, always said, make sure you feed my lambs after I am gone. Jesus fought with all jews in temple and sustained injuries for the sake of Animals, when he went with whip into temple for stopping atrocities on animals. Do you know that you imbecile cold blooded white trash? You have similar derogatory attitude towards pigs and those who don't eat pigs. Please don't insult other human beings just because you are unable to fathom their intelligence and awareness level which is much higher than your current gross level. And let me tell you one more thing. The Bible has been heavily compromised and even words of Jesus have been misinterpreted by satanic forces. Look at vatican it's all infested and so is your protestant ideology. So you can't blindly believe everything that comes out of the Bible. And how many translations were there? additions and subtractions to fit the political expediency of every time and clime. Only fewj minority sects such as Essenes and others have the actual teachings and most of these have been classified as apocryphals and deemed apostatic by mainstream religious political machine since it doesn't help to forward their mundane and temporal causes in the world. Jesus's real teachings are not to forward the cause of this world. Remember, he said, My kingdom is 'not of this world'. It's internal. When asked by his disciples whether the kingdom of heaven is hither or thither, Jesus replied, that the 'Kingdom of heaven is within you'. Also Jesus said 'I and my father are one'. meaning the Son of Man(Human) and his father (God) are actually one. meaning the goal of human life is to diligently work to purify your mind and heart so as to make yourself perfect so one day you will gain realization that you are indeed one with god. This is exactly what the Hindus also believe. And how do we know this is what he meant? At the Sermon on the mount Jesus says 'Be thou perfect as thy father in heaven is perfect'. Meaning Man has to strive to become Christ.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Terri Lynn Land a slumlord? (Jan '12) 22 min Dr X 85
New Year's Rapist Takes Plea Deal 6 hr Jim 11
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 12 hr Jim 808
go blue goes black 12 hr Jim 9
Fifth Third Bank loses $202 million (Jul '08) Thu mat 217
Local News Women (Apr '09) Jul 30 Red Wood 2,294
What about the Malaysian jetliner? Jul 29 Gville Jim 56
•••
•••