Quote of the Day
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Onancock, VA

#2756 Jan 28, 2014
"God loves and cares for all, not some."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2757 Jan 28, 2014
"Strive doing your best at what done."---------Seriously, never ever ever be afraid or ever ashamed of doing that, daily.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Virginia Beach, VA

#2758 Jan 29, 2014
"Always forgive, as bitterness destructs."-------Meaning always very truly forgive deeply with all your heart and soul. Hey, I know I'll always truly do so.

"Beauty's not thinking you're more so than others."

"Live in the present, not the past."------Always only truly keep the great, fun, and beloved times alive in your heart, but also sometimes, although truly nothing personal at all against others, but you must truly do what necessary to move on, nothing ever less than that.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Virginia Beach, VA

#2759 Jan 29, 2014
"Jealousy's destructive. Wish everyone great health and happiness instead."-------Seriously , don't be jealous of others, as it's eventually only silly, bitter, and destructive is all. That's just it.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Virginia Beach, VA

#2760 Jan 29, 2014
"Everyone's responsible for their own actions."----Nobody truly ever fully weakens people or ever makes them do the things they do, like others aren't ever truly responsible for their own actions. No way at all, not ever.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Virginia Beach, VA

#2761 Jan 29, 2014
"Never assume anyone anywhere friendless."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Virginia Beach, VA

#2762 Jan 29, 2014
"Humility's part of beauty."----So very true, and always will be so.

"Male or female, feel handsome or beautiful inside out."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Virginia Beach, VA

#2763 Jan 29, 2014
"Nobody's for sale."----People don't cost money either.

"Always know your own strength."-----Never ever think any type of strength isn't truly beautiful either, because it always is, just like any other part of humans.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Virginia Beach, VA

#2764 Jan 29, 2014
"God loves and cares for all, not some."---And God and Jesus also always truly forgive all people, and not just some people either, never ever less.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Virginia Beach, VA

#2765 Jan 29, 2014
"Always wish whom lost loved ones daily godly comfort and strength."-----Whether it's having lost a beloved family member, friend, child, spouse, or parent, I know I always truly do, and always and forever will, and truly nothing ever less than that either

"Others can help us, but eventually we must help ourselves."-----So also always and forever very true and very decent too, regarding all of us humans daily.

"Don't dictate others' happiness."--------Hey, again, I most definitely never ever have, still don't do so, and never ever will either. Nor has any member of my family ever done so, nor ever will at all either. No way at all.

Kelly Joanne Cannon

Virginia Beach, VA

#2766 Jan 29, 2014
"Beauty's not thinking you're more so than others."-----So very very true, regarding daily inward and outward beauty.

"All God's creatures are beautiful."----Also so very true, and always will be so very true daily, nothing ever less than so.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Virginia Beach, VA

#2767 Jan 29, 2014
"Like and accept your whole self."-----Always and forever do that too, daily, nothing ever less than so.

"Love yourself for the good person you and your world saviors God and Jesus know."-----Always very truly know, no matter what, that you're a good, not bad person, especially with God and Jesus, our world kings' always knowing so.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Virginia Beach, VA

#2768 Jan 29, 2014
"Introverted or extroverted' s perfectly fine, but I prefer extroverted."------I truly always have too my whole life, still am, and truly always will be extroverted too. My family's truly always been so too, still are, and truly always will be so too. Thus, whether introverted or extroverted, always and forever only feel good about yourself, never less than so.

"Levity's always necessary happiness."-----So very true also daily, regarding all of us humans.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Virginia Beach, VA

#2769 Jan 29, 2014
"Laughter and imagination's thankfully forever.'-----Also always so very true, regarding all of us humans, daily.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Virginia Beach, VA

#2770 Jan 29, 2014
"Wish all happiness, not sadness."---------Somethi ng I'll truly always do towards all other people, animals, or children, with all my heart and soul, never ever less than so.

"Don't constantly apologize for yourself."

"I won't apologize for myself."----No way at all, not ever, to anyone in this world.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Virginia Beach, VA

#2771 Jan 29, 2014
"All family members in all families must always be respected."-----No matter what, they must always truly ultimately be respected, like for example, the action of only truly praying for their only truly always being blessed very happily, very healthily, and very safely, daily.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Virginia Beach, VA

#2772 Jan 29, 2014
"My political views remain within all parties."-----Always truly will remain so, too.

"Excessive politics can destruct souls."----So also always very true, daily.

"Don't constantly apologize for yourself."

"I won't apologize for myself."

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2773 Jan 29, 2014
"Now, you'll listen outta your good ear".....Robert Duval in, Open Range, after smashing a bad guy on the side of his head, with a shotgun.....
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Virginia Beach, VA

#2774 Jan 29, 2014
"I only write fictional books."-----Never ever will I ever write a non-fictional book, putting any people's names within it. No way. That's just the plain truth is all.

Kelly Joanne Cannon

Virginia Beach, VA

#2775 Jan 29, 2014
"Always keep your sense of humor."-------Also very very true regarding all of us people, daily.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Builder, construction worker arrested for theft... (Jan '08) 14 hr Nicks new victim 53
Local News Women (Apr '09) 17 hr WMNewsfan 3,222
Review: Dermatology Center - Evelyn E Vandervee... (Oct '09) Sun Former Patient 21
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Sun a commenter 1,219
News Fire destroys well-known Lowell restaurant (Sep '07) Sun Neighbor 11
KJC's Very Own Things To Write Here On Topix Feb 16 Kelly Joanne Cannon 28
Grand Rapids; a good place to live? (Mar '12) Feb 15 lynn 195

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages