Since: Jan 08

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

We are always in search of the redeeming formula, the crystallizing thought.-- Etty Hillesum

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.-- Mark Twain

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

When you make a mistake, admit it. If you don't, you only make matters worse.-- Ward Cleaver

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing. This is the ultimate.-- Chuang-tzu

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

If you ask what is the single most important key to longevity, I would have to say it is avoiding worry, stress and tension. And if you didn't ask me, I'd still have to say it. -- George Burns

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

True humor is fun - it does not put down, kid, or mock. It makes people feel wonderful, not separate, different, and cut off. True humor has beneath it the understanding that we are all in this together. -- Hugh Prather

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Once the game is over, the King and the pawn go back in the same box. - old saying

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

I am more and more convinced that our happiness or unhappiness depends more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. - Alexander Humboldt

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody. -- Bill Cosby

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

A nation is a society united by delusions about its ancestry and by common hatred of its neighbors. -- William Ralph Inge

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

If we are to learn to improve the quality of the decisions we make, we need to accept the mysterious nature of our snap judgments. -- Malcolm Gladwell, Blink

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

People everywhere confuse what they read in newspapers with news. -- A. J. Liebling

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Saying what we think gives us a wider conversational range than saying what we know. -- Cullen Hightower

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

We need anything politically important rationed out like Pez: small, sweet, and coming out of a funny, plastic head. -- Dennis Miller

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

A sense of humor is part of the art of leadership, of getting along with people, of getting things done. -- Dwight D. Eisenhower

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Women are better at acting then men. Why? Because we have to be. If successfully convincing someone bigger than you are of something he doesn't want to know is a survival skill, this is how women have survived through the millennia.-- Meryl Streep
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

"Jealousy's pointlessly bitter. Always wish the whole world great happiness and great health from your saviors."
Aunt Bea

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

If your happy and you know it say amen. Amen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,541 - 2,560 of2,793
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••