Since: Jan 08

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income.-- Errol Flynn

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Complete nudity in itself is not erotic. It becomes so only when preceded by or contrasted to a state of dress. In this limited context then, all clothes become somewhat immoral, if we define immorality as inciting sexual interest. Habitual nakedness may indeed be capable of elevating man to a higher mental plane - Lucy Irvine

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. -- Terry Pratchett

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong. -- R. Buckminster Fuller

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions. -- G. K. Chesterton

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Why do strong arms fatigue themselves with frivolous dumbbells? To dig a vineyard is worthier exercise for men.-- Marcus Valerius Martialis

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Don't reserve your best behavior for special occasions. You can't have two sets of manners, two social codes - one for those you admire and want to impress, another for those whom you consider unimportant. You must be the same to all people. -- Lillian Eichler Watson

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err. -- Mahatma Gandhi

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

I have noticed that the people who are late are often so much jollier than the people who have to wait for them. -- E. V. Lucas

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

We are all apt to believe what the world believes about us.-- George Eliot

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Take rest; a field that has rested gives a bountiful crop. -- Ovid

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

I care not so much what I am to others as what I am to myself. -- Michel de Montaigne

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Art suffers the moment other people start paying for it. The more you need the money, the more people will tell you what to do. The less control you will have. The more bullshit you will have to swallow. The less joy it will bring. Know this and plan accordingly. -- Hugh Macleod, How To Be Creative

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

The highest result of education is tolerance.- Helen Keller

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps.- David Lloyd George

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

“The fact that a great many people believe something is no guarantee of its truth.”
― W. Somerset Maugham, The Razor's Edge

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

“We are homesick most for the places we have never known.”
― Carson McCullers

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

What I am actually saying is that we need to be willing to let our intuition guide us, and then be willing to follow that guidance directly and fearlessly. -- Shakti Gawain

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

I’ve come to view these quotes, and perhaps even writing in general, as being more valuable in simply stimulating the reader’s own thinking than in disseminating precise truths, if those even exist. - Eolake, Domai founder

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

A jury consists of twelve persons chosen to decide who has the better lawyer. -- Robert Frost

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids