Since: Jan 08

Holland,MI

#2483 Oct 18, 2012
Nihilism is best done by professionals.-- Iggy Pop

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

#2484 Oct 19, 2012
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from. -- Jodie Foster

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#2485 Oct 19, 2012
Gentle Taz wrote:
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.-- Jodie Foster
One of my favorites! Hello, old boy!

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

#2486 Oct 20, 2012
What we hope ever to do with ease we may learn first to do with diligence. -- Samuel Johnson, Lives of the Poets

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

#2487 Oct 20, 2012
Lucy in Rockford wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my favorites! Hello, old boy!
Hello, lucy. Long time no see! It's good to see you!

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

#2488 Oct 21, 2012
Humor is a rubber sword - it allows you to make a point without drawing blood. -- Mary Hirsch

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

#2489 Oct 22, 2012
As an adolescent I aspired to lasting fame, I craved factual certainty, and I thirsted for a meaningful vision of human life - so I became a scientist. This is like becoming an archbishop so you can meet girls. -- M. Cartmill

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

#2490 Oct 23, 2012
Humility is the embarrassment you feel when you tell people how wonderful you are. -- Laurence J. Peter

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

#2491 Oct 24, 2012
Storms make oaks take deeper root. -- George Herbert

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

#2492 Oct 25, 2012
The creative person basically has two kinds of jobs: One is the sexy, creative kind. Second is the kind that pays the bills. Sometimes the task in hand covers both bases, but not often. This tense duality will always play center stage. It will never be transcended. -- Hugh Macleod, How To Be Creative

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

#2493 Oct 26, 2012
The men the American public admire most extravagantly are the most daring liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth. -- H. L. Mencken

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

#2494 Oct 27, 2012
Woman's nudity is wiser than the philosopher's teachings.- Max Ernst

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

#2495 Oct 28, 2012
There’s so much comedy on television. Does that cause comedy in the streets?-- Dick Cavett

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

#2496 Oct 30, 2012
I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice. -- Abraham Lincoln

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

#2497 Nov 1, 2012
"If you're going to tell people the truth, be funny or they'll kill you." --- Billy Wilder

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

#2498 Nov 1, 2012
Whoever ceases to be a student has never been a student.- George Iles

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

#2499 Nov 2, 2012
The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover will be yourself. -- Alan Alda

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

#2500 Nov 3, 2012
There's something therapeutic about nudity. Clothing is one of the external things about a character. Take away the Gucci or Levi's and we're all the same - Kevin Bacon

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

#2501 Nov 5, 2012
I think on-stage nudity is disgusting, shameful and damaging to all things American. But if I were 22 with a great body, it would be artistic, tasteful, patriotic and a progressive religious experience.- Shelley Winters

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

#2503 Nov 6, 2012
Absurdity, n.: A statement or belief manifestly inconsistent with one's own opinion. -- Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'We Don't Have a Strategy' to Fight ISIS t 3 hr Oneal 15
Movie Theater Demolished 3 hr Oneal 14
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 8 hr JimGR 937
A long-time cafe in the East Hills are may close 17 hr Dominic 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Sun Go Blue Forever 1,328
Meet The Press Sat Go Blue Forever 3
why war with isis? Fri Colonel Sanders 15
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE