out in the sticks

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

BR Bean Counter wrote:
AW, wittle kwashing Kyle has a new bestest buddy and fan in Montoya.
I'm amazed somebody hasn't done this to that pompous little twerp long before today. Let's hope it happens a few more times.
LOL! I saw a blip of that on the news and was LMAO! Montoya does seem to not play well with others, but then again, Kyle doesn't either. From what I could read on what happened, it almost described what Kyle did to Junior.

I just have to laugh at these drivers sometimes, you'd think they were catty women! LOL

Since: Oct 07

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

She Devil wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I saw a blip of that on the news and was LMAO! Montoya does seem to not play well with others, but then again, Kyle doesn't either. From what I could read on what happened, it almost described what Kyle did to Junior.
I just have to laugh at these drivers sometimes, you'd think they were catty women! LOL
Poor Little Kyle pretty much just flies around the track running into anything in his way, and is completely clueless as to why anybody would be upset with him. I don't blame Montoya for giving him a shove, and I think a few others on that track wish they had the nerve to do the same thing.

Yeah, Dale Sr. used to push and shove, but that was racing. Kyle doesn't get it. Just watching that dumb-struck look on his face in the week after week interviews should give people a clue.
Devon

Levering, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

BR Bean Counter wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Little Kyle pretty much just flies around the track running into anything in his way, and is completely clueless as to why anybody would be upset with him. I don't blame Montoya for giving him a shove, and I think a few others on that track wish they had the nerve to do the same thing.
Yeah, Dale Sr. used to push and shove, but that was racing. Kyle doesn't get it. Just watching that dumb-struck look on his face in the week after week interviews should give people a clue.
I think this move might have gained Montoya a few more fans. I support him after that move.

“Taz say Hi”

Since: Jan 08

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2008

Coke Zero 400
1. Kyle Busch
2. C.arl Edwards
3. Matt Kenseth
4. Kurt Busch
5. David Ragan

8. June Bug

10. Mark Martin

20.#20 car-half of race driven by J.J. Yaley-Smoke got sick

23. Jimmie Johnson

30. Jeff Gordon

Major wreck on last lap scrambled results for alittle bit. Theabove is unofficial.
Alfred

Berkeley Heights, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2008

Hey Devon, great to meet you. For a black guy, your bad. How did you like sitting in Mark Martins car?
Devon

Levering, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2008

It was great and had a lot of fun with you guys. Thanks again for the Mark Martin deal. We need to hook up again.
Alfred

Berkeley Heights, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2008

Devon wrote:
It was great and had a lot of fun with you guys. Thanks again for the Mark Martin deal. We need to hook up again.
Yup, it was great.

“Who Cares?”

Muskegon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2008

I am really sick of Kyle Busch. Someone needs to get him out of the way!
Alfred

Berkeley Heights, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2008

Angel1986 wrote:
I am really sick of Kyle Busch. Someone needs to get him out of the way!
My wife like Kyle, she talked to him at the track. He kept looking at he chest.
Alfred

Berkeley Heights, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2008

While she was talking to Kyle, i walked up to ,y wife and brushed off some crumbs that were on her boobs. Kyle walked away. Devon and I just LAUGHED OUR HEADS OFF.
Devon

Levering, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2008

Alfred wrote:
While she was talking to Kyle, i walked up to ,y wife and brushed off some crumbs that were on her boobs. Kyle walked away. Devon and I just LAUGHED OUR HEADS OFF.
I think Kyle like what he saw when he was looking at your wife.

“Dude, Where's my car?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2008

She Devil wrote:
<quoted text>
I have yet to see anything that impresses me from Montoya or any of the open-wheel drivers that have tried to come over to NASCAR. The racing style just doesn't transfer. In open wheel, if you bump into another car, odds are you done for the day, if you touch the wall, the wheels grab and again, off to the garage for the day. NASCAR is all about bump and nudge, if you nick the wall you straighten out the wheel and keep going. If you crash, you go into the pits for some sledge-hammer and sheet-metal work. I don't think these open-wheels drivers can ever understand that.
Alfred

Berkeley Heights, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2008

Devon wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Kyle like what he saw when he was looking at your wife.
I did too. That was so funny but it was hot that day. She doesn't mind and i don't either.
Devon

Levering, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2008

Alfred wrote:
<quoted text>
I did too. That was so funny but it was hot that day. She doesn't mind and i don't either.
It is nice to share
Alfred

Berkeley Heights, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2008

Devon wrote:
<quoted text>
It is nice to share
I'm feeling funny just thinking about.

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2008

Chicagoland Speedwy

1. Kyle Busch
2. Jimmie Johnson
3. Kevin Harvick
4. Greg Biffle
5. Tony Stewart

11. Jeff Gordon

15. June Bug
16. Kasey Kahne
17. Mark Martin

Green, white, yellow finish

out in the sticks

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2008

For those of you who like the Shrub as much as I do,(NOT!) at Chicagoland when he won, he did a donut into the infield not realizing that it had standing water in it and got his car stuck! LOL The crew had to come push him out. Then when he got onto the track to do his burnout, he blew his right rear tire. Hee hee hee!

Hubby just got back from Chicagoland this morning and had a great time! Said it was far better than MIS.

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2008

Racing slicks do not work very well off pavement, especially if it is wet! LOL I also love the way that splitter mows the grass when they slide off the track at speed. They have to clean the clippings off the grill LOL.

out in the sticks

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2008

What was funny Taz, is that Hubby said that when Kyle won, the whole crowed booed. Then when he got stuck, the crowd cheered. When he got to the track to do his burn out, they all booed again. But when he blew his tire, they all cheered. He said it was pretty funny listening to the crowd! LOL

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2008

I don't have TNT on my cable (basic), so I didn't get to see that. I don't quite understand why they would cheer him blowing a tire doing a burnout. He's far from the first one to do that. The car can still make it to Victory Lane.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids