First Prev
of 53
Next Last
Snowing here

Grand Haven, MI

#1 Feb 18, 2008
I set up a chat page for all you Nascar lovers!
James

Greenville, SC

#2 Feb 18, 2008
Oh! This is going to be fun..
Ladies and Gentlemen Start your engines...
Go Tony Go..
And
I don't want to hear any whinning from the
Mr. Cry Baby...crowd
The track debris will start now..
Be real

Grand Haven, MI

#3 Feb 18, 2008
James wrote:
Oh! This is going to be fun..
Ladies and Gentlemen Start your engines...
Go Tony Go..
And
I don't want to hear any whinning from the
Mr. Cry Baby...crowd
The track debris will start now..
James, your a hoot! So your a 'Smoke' fan? I assume the Mr. Cry Baby crowd is none other than Kurt Busch?
By the way, I paid you a compliment ( I think) today on the Topix thread about the fatal on U.S. 31 today. I really can be sensitive with my opinions at times.LOL
Angel1986

United States

#4 Feb 18, 2008
Well well well. I have to put myself out there with Stewart as well. My favorite driver is J.R. And I also love Carl Edwards, but its hard to root for a ford! And he has not been doing much this year, but thankfully...The year of racing has just begun!!! yay!!Have you guys all seen the changes they have made to the points system? they are making the points a lot more about winning instead of just settleing for a top 10 finish. And I sure am glad that they are going to try to let the boys be boys! I love to see their attituds flare! Whats the best thing about Nascar?
Wrecks (assuming everyone is okay)
Tempers
Attitudes
Bumper to Bumper pushing excitement!!
And the occasional cry baby!! lol
ARF

Montague, MI

#5 Feb 18, 2008
Isn't the eight hours of pre-coverage enough?
Pocahontas

Holland, MI

#6 Feb 18, 2008
Tuned in for the last 50 laps...just to watch the crashes.

Glad to see someone less heard of won!

“Lost my mind”

Since: Apr 07

be back later

#7 Feb 18, 2008
ARF wrote:
Isn't the eight hours of pre-coverage enough?
Don't like it? Change the channel then.

You know, I have to say that Ryan Newman not only making it across the finish line on all four tires AND winning the race was quite the surprise!

And as for whiners... I'm surprised we didn't hear anything from Jimmy Johnson... or did I just tune him out?

Since: Feb 08

Tri-cities area

#8 Feb 18, 2008
Angel1986 wrote:
Well well well. I have to put myself out there with Stewart as well. My favorite driver is J.R. And I also love Carl Edwards, but its hard to root for a ford! And he has not been doing much this year, but thankfully...The year of racing has just begun!!! yay!!Have you guys all seen the changes they have made to the points system? they are making the points a lot more about winning instead of just settleing for a top 10 finish. And I sure am glad that they are going to try to let the boys be boys! I love to see their attituds flare! Whats the best thing about Nascar?
Tempers
Attitudes
You got my vote!
Alfred

Harbor Springs, MI

#9 Feb 18, 2008
Well I vote to get rid of NASCAR, their burning up all our gas !!!!!
Stinking up the air I breath.
Randy Whitten

United States

#10 Feb 18, 2008
Angel1986 wrote:
Tempers
Attitudes
Do you support your local dirt track or racer? You can see plenty of crashes there and they can end up being somebody you can actually meet and talk to after the racing is over...

Tri-cities area

#11 Feb 18, 2008
Alfred wrote:
Your not invited, go away!
Angel1986

United States

#12 Feb 18, 2008
Randy Whitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you support your local dirt track or racer? You can see plenty of crashes there and they can end up being somebody you can actually meet and talk to after the racing is over...
Yup I try to support my local tracks. I do not always have the time or patience to go though. My bf is really into racing. We have a race car in our garage and one in the back yard. He works to much to do anything with them, but still will not part with em.
And to the people who do not like Nascar that are posting..Go away we do not want you here anyway.

“Lost my mind”

Since: Apr 07

be back later

#13 Feb 18, 2008
Alfred wrote:
I vote we get rid of people who are intolerant other people and what they like to do.

Can we start with you?
Angel1986

United States

#14 Feb 18, 2008
neecer wrote:
<quoted text>
I vote we get rid of people who are intolerant other people and what they like to do.
Can we start with you?
Yeah you tell um.
James

Greenville, SC

#15 Feb 18, 2008
Be real wrote:
<quoted text>James, your a hoot! So your a 'Smoke' fan? I assume the Mr. Cry Baby crowd is none other than Kurt Busch?
By the way, I paid you a compliment ( I think) today on the Topix thread about the fatal on U.S. 31 today. I really can be sensitive with my opinions at times.LOL
Be Real,

Big Tony Stewart fan orange, orange...
Naw Mr. Cry baby to me is Jeff Gordon, when the guy losses all ya hear from him whine, whine whine, this driver did this or that. Never mind he almost always runs over his pit crew.
Wasn't me I haven't even posted on that, what can ya say, accident sometime people die, sometimes they don't. Don't like hearing about them but truck going into Wolf lake is a differentt matter...
ROFLMAO
James

Greenville, SC

#16 Feb 18, 2008
What is it Ca next week?

United States

#17 Feb 18, 2008
Angel1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup I try to support my local tracks. I do not always have the time or patience to go though. My bf is really into racing. We have a race car in our garage and one in the back yard. He works to much to do anything with them, but still will not part with em.
And to the people who do not like Nascar that are posting..Go away we do not want you here anyway.
That's cool that you support your local racer as well. We need fans like you as well as Nascar!

United States

#18 Feb 18, 2008
cheers 2u wrote:
<quoted text>You got my vote!
I'm signed up now! I appreciate your help.
Thank you, Randy
Lisa in Walker

Amelia Court House, VA

#19 Feb 18, 2008
I LOVE the guys on Fox who call these races! They are soooo into it. It's not just another sport to them.

I got the biggest kick out of when they were talking about Kyle Busch being behind Smoke and Newman, and they said that he was the straw that was going to mix this drink! LOL

I wish Junior had played his cards a little better. He had track position and lost it because of a stupid mistake on his radio.

And honestly, I kind of thought that they ran an awful lot of pre-race coverage. They never used to.
NEVER GO BACK

Salt Lake City, UT

#20 Feb 18, 2008
Randy Whitten wrote:
<quoted text>
I WOULD SUPPORT AND I DID USE TO SUPPORT THUNDERBIRD RACEWAY.TROY MARCINIAK RUINED THAT. THEY LOST ABOUT 10 LOCAL RACERS BECAUSE OF HIM. THEY HAVE A BAD REPUTATION.HE RUNS HIS PIE OFF AND YELLS AT PEOPLE AND HIS PARENTS ARE THE OWNERS. HE NEEDS TO GROW UP I CAN SEE WHY HE IS IN THE SITUATION HE IS IN. HE HAS MADE QUITE THE REP OUT THERE. TOO BAD IT COULD OF BEEN A BEAUTIFAL TRACK. NOBODY WANTS TO COME TO A TRACK WHEN HE IS SEEN YELLING AND SCREAMING I HAD BEEN OUT TO THE TRACK FOR YEARS NEVER AGAIN WILL I SUPPORT THE LOCAL TRACK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 53
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
are the protesters going to jump 3 hr Gville Jim 42
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 9 hr Jimbo 1,157
Poll Any parents of children in jail forum (Jul '09) Feb 20 Carter 58
Art Van Scam (Oct '08) Feb 18 MUman 50
Local News Women (Apr '09) Feb 17 Anonymous 2,838
Texas Girl With a Great Plan (Sep '12) Feb 15 Gaxtell 74
News GR man charged in 2002 Kalamazoo murder (Aug '08) Feb 15 Like to know 28

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance