Flint, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

SIB you're dealing with people who really don't have a whole lot going on either upstairs or life in general, who's primary source of schooling and social interaction during their short lives is the internet, a phone or video games, who in most cases never had a dad or significant male figure around as a mentor, who believe a conspiracy of some sorts is behind everything, yet think they know everything because they read it or saw it on a crazy website, faux news or Rush limballs. They're struggling with serious identity problems and severe self-worth crisis but topix gives them some form of hope and self importance. Don't take it too seriously. and You're right its not going to get any better. This country is headed for third world status and its not for reasons they believe, its because they don't realize its because they are being lead around with a ring in their noses by the Koch brothers.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
SIB you're dealing with people who really don't have a whole lot going on either upstairs or life in general, who's primary source of schooling and social interaction during their short lives is the internet, a phone or video games, who in most cases never had a dad or significant male figure around as a mentor, who believe a conspiracy of some sorts is behind everything, yet think they know everything because they read it or saw it on a crazy website, faux news or Rush limballs. They're struggling with serious identity problems and severe self-worth crisis but topix gives them some form of hope and self importance. Don't take it too seriously. and You're right its not going to get any better. This country is headed for third world status and its not for reasons they believe, its because they don't realize its because they are being lead around with a ring in their noses by the Koch brothers.
And literally too. When I was "their age" we NEVER would have thought of putting rings in our noses. So putting one there must be a subconscious desire to be led around by it.
pipedream

Flint, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Topix IS LITERALLY their lives. They live here, for it and because of it. No social skills, no hope, no ambition beyond this site or ones like it, right wing conspiracy blogs, faux news their phone or a video game. Or what was that blog one of the crazies said he likes ....The Gateway Pundit? LOL. They really love getting a reaction because they have this twisted sort of belief that any attention is better than none. Guess that developed from some need they didn't get satisfied in grade school or at home.
Really

Berrien Springs, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
They'll never understand. They only want to believe what they want to believe. No amount of facts and truth is going to change their minds. Most of them on here are unemployed (or never held a real job) trailer trash punks who spend their whole day and night looking at right wing blogs, faux news, listening to rush Limballs and video games, and hate Obama because they're racists. All you're going to do here is add more hits to Topix ticker which only makes the a$$holes making money off Topix internet hits richer.
Looking in the mirror again, eh???? What a wonderful piece of work you are.
Really

Berrien Springs, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
I just can't figure it out. It's more important to them that people be unemployed rather than employed by the federal government when it's obvious the private sector isn't increasing employment enough to affect the economy as quickly as would be more desirable.
On top of that they would rather have people employed in substandard livable wages because it would hurt business profits to pay them more.
I mean they are so fixated at how people are employed rather than them being employed, and when employed not making enough to positively affect the economy.
I would rather pay a few dollars (comparatively) extra in taxes and have it return to me in the form of increased economic activity than pay the lower taxes and not get it back from a stagnate economy.
I know they will bark back that that's not the case, with expletives of course, but in the final analysis that's what it boils down to.
Ummm, the expletives seem to be coming from you and your cohorts, but don't let that get in your way of accusing others of doing something. And if you are so willing "to pay a little more" then be patriotic and pay a LOT more, because that is coming. The only ones who don't "get it" are you and your progressive buddies, but we knew that a long time ago.
Really

Berrien Springs, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
And literally too. When I was "their age" we NEVER would have thought of putting rings in our noses. So putting one there must be a subconscious desire to be led around by it.
Wow! You really said you NEVER put a ring in your nose??? If THAT is how you judge people, you have more issues than just being a progressive political hack. For someone who pontificates all the time, you sure are a bigoted individual. No surprise there though, that seems to be coming out more and more from the progressives, all the while they are complaining about the other side being bigoted and racist. By the way, I have to sit down with the grandsons this weekend and explain racism to them since you clowns have watered it down with so much overuse that no one truly understands what racism is anymore. Good thing there are people around who actually know what racism is instead of the faux racism you clowns keep perpetrating on anyone who disagrees with Obama.
pipedream

Flint, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

oh Neaderathal man is becoming more agitated, and his profferings more lengthy and deep. Guess that means something is getting through? Proof that the light does shine thru who let it.
pipedream

Flint, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Modern day Neanderthal man:

If you decide you don't want to be led around by that ring in your nose, don't let them. OK? Try to break the bond.
Chip

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>

I would rather pay a few dollars (comparatively) extra in taxes and have it return to me in the form of increased economic activity than pay the lower taxes and not get it back from a stagnate economy.
Sure, higher taxes will contribute to more jobs. Every economy in recorded history would suggest your wrong. Even the democrats admit lower taxes create jobs. You however know better than everyone else and history never repeats itself.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Really wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! You really said you NEVER put a ring in your nose??? If THAT is how you judge people, you have more issues than just being a progressive political hack. For someone who pontificates all the time, you sure are a bigoted individual. No surprise there though, that seems to be coming out more and more from the progressives, all the while they are complaining about the other side being bigoted and racist. By the way, I have to sit down with the grandsons this weekend and explain racism to them since you clowns have watered it down with so much overuse that no one truly understands what racism is anymore. Good thing there are people around who actually know what racism is instead of the faux racism you clowns keep perpetrating on anyone who disagrees with Obama.
You're having to sit down with your grandsons and explain racism to them because of this forum? Seriously? If your grandsons are so young you have to define racism to them why are you letting them read this? And if they are old enough to be reading this I'm thinking they already know what racism is and you're having to explain yourself revisionist style.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Here Really. While you're blustering at your grandsons about "left-wing racism", the left "watering down" racism, you can show them this post;
#80http://www.topix.com/forum/ city/grand-rapids-mi/TIS71PRJR F5K0JJ5S/p4#c82

Jim's post will point out loud and clear who the racists really are.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

The post will be easier to get to with this link
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/grand-rapids-...
Post #80 remember.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Chip wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, higher taxes will contribute to more jobs. Every economy in recorded history would suggest your wrong. Even the democrats admit lower taxes create jobs. You however know better than everyone else and history never repeats itself.
Really? Show me where the democrats admit lower taxes create jobs.

Still though that wasn't my point. I've never said higher taxes create jobs. I won't bother re-explaining it to you because you still wouldn't get it. I'm tired of explaining to the chronic dense like you.
Really

Berrien Springs, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
You're having to sit down with your grandsons and explain racism to them because of this forum? Seriously? If your grandsons are so young you have to define racism to them why are you letting them read this? And if they are old enough to be reading this I'm thinking they already know what racism is and you're having to explain yourself revisionist style.
Actually, miss holier than thou, they don't read these forums. They do, however, watch the History Channel and other educational information on TV. And being as it's Black History month, they have used the word "racist" a lot and yes, it has to be explained because people like you keep insisting that anyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist. Martin Luther King is shaking his head at you fools.
Really

Berrien Springs, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

SeenItBefore wrote:
Here Really. While you're blustering at your grandsons about "left-wing racism", the left "watering down" racism, you can show them this post;
#80http://www.topix.com/forum/ city/grand-rapids-mi/TIS71PRJR F5K0JJ5S/p4#c82
Jim's post will point out loud and clear who the racists really are.
And once again, you ASSume that I said "left wing racism" to my grandsons. I actually explained, with examples, what racism truly is and racism is in all races, not just the whites in this country. I also explained to them that racism is based on fear and ignorance. Racists are bigoted, arrogant, blind fools. If the shoe fits, please wear it.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Really wrote:
<quoted text>And once again, you ASSume that I said "left wing racism" to my grandsons. I actually explained, with examples, what racism truly is and racism is in all races, not just the whites in this country. I also explained to them that racism is based on fear and ignorance. Racists are bigoted, arrogant, blind fools. If the shoe fits, please wear it.
I'd have to take those shoes off your feet.
Really

Berrien Springs, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd have to take those shoes off your feet.
Come and try. Your hero is already taking more of my pay, try to take the shoes. See how far you get. By the way, look in the mirror and see who the racist actually is here.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Really wrote:
<quoted text>Come and try. Your hero is already taking more of my pay, try to take the shoes. See how far you get. By the way, look in the mirror and see who the racist actually is here.
Again you don't understand. I don't want your shoes. They fit you better than they ever could me.
pipedream

Flint, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Mrs C wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should change your name to "SeenItBeWhore"
What's your name again Phil? and your ISP?
Really

Berrien Springs, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you don't understand. I don't want your shoes. They fit you better than they ever could me.
Then you need a new mirror because the racist will look right back at you. And no, I don't believe that African Americans can't be racist. I have met some very racist African Americans in my lifetime. I have also met a lot that don't see color at all, much like me. I don't care what color you are. It's your character or lack thereof that I look at. When you do the name calling and profanity that you do, it shows a lack of good judgment. I know you get frustrated at the perceived lack of understanding, but I and others have asked you time and time again to answer with the haughty know it all attitude and you would get farther. You just can't resist the know it all attitude, for whatever reason.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Grand Rapids Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search