WZZM13 - Assitant Principal Faces CSC...

WZZM13 - Assitant Principal Faces CSC Charges Against Student

There are 657 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from May 26, 2007, titled WZZM13 - Assitant Principal Faces CSC Charges Against Student. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

A Reed City assistant principal faces accusations of sexually assaulting a student and now police are trying to find him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

First Prev
of 33
Next Last
Stuck Here

United States

#659 Jun 2, 2009
Ok, it doesn't matter how many older men she sleeps with, they are the ones breaking the law. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that her idea of sex is/will be messed up. She will continue to seek out authority figures because thats what she knows. Whoever the first man was that slept with her at 15 or whatever age messed the girl up. Men shouldn't sleep with 16yr olds and if they do they will go to prison. Simple as that.
sugar

Big Rapids, MI

#660 Jun 3, 2009
This girl didn't "put anyone behind bars."

Any adult who has sex with a minor puts their self behind bars.
lazy

Grand Rapids, MI

#661 Jun 3, 2009
Stuck Here wrote:
Ok, it doesn't matter how many older men she sleeps with, they are the ones breaking the law. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that her idea of sex is/will be messed up. She will continue to seek out authority figures because thats what she knows. Whoever the first man was that slept with her at 15 or whatever age messed the girl up. Men shouldn't sleep with 16yr olds and if they do they will go to prison. Simple as that.
She wasn't the first,second,third,or fourth young girl he has done this with,it has been in his entire history at RC high school, she is just the one that got him caught? A man
lazy

Grand Rapids, MI

#662 Jun 3, 2009
lazy wrote:
<quoted text>She wasn't the first,second,third,or fourth young girl he has done this with,it has been in his entire history at RC high school, she is just the one that got him caught? A man
My wife said he tried it with her!
Stuck Here

United States

#663 Jun 4, 2009
Lazy, you are right but nobody at the school would bust him on it. There alot of administrators and teachers that allowed that to go on and its really sad.
Observer

New Haven, MI

#664 Jun 7, 2009
tkl4904 wrote:
Ok, I took the bait and found that yes, there is a case in the same school the RC girl transferred to. I pray she's not the accusor again and if she is I'm thinking she's the one that needs to be in sex offender counseling. If it is her then she really needs help...she's obviously crying out for attention.
Just weird in my mind. Crazy weird. Of course, if it's the same girl,(and that would be too weird) it's not her fault at all. It won't be her fault until the day she turns 18. Then, she might be looked at as someone who tries to wreck homes and lives.(of course it would still be 50% the man's fault) Until then, and not one day before, even if she was 17 years and 364 days old, it's the fault of those three men. 16 year olds, or 17 year olds would never have plans to ruin any families lives they might have issues with, or be jealous of, and even if they did, it's not their fault, not one bit. That's a fact.

Since: Aug 07

white cloud

#665 Jun 8, 2009
string him up by his nut s and make him beg

Since: Aug 07

white cloud

#666 Jun 8, 2009
sorry if he is guilty
FatedOne

Warren, MI

#667 Oct 2, 2010
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Just weird in my mind. Crazy weird. Of course, if it's the same girl,(and that would be too weird) it's not her fault at all. It won't be her fault until the day she turns 18. Then, she might be looked at as someone who tries to wreck homes and lives.(of course it would still be 50% the man's fault) Until then, and not one day before, even if she was 17 years and 364 days old, it's the fault of those three men. 16 year olds, or 17 year olds would never have plans to ruin any families lives they might have issues with, or be jealous of, and even if they did, it's not their fault, not one bit. That's a fact.
Even if she was 18... As long as she's a student, it's against the law to have a teacher/student relationship. The law would still be on her side, for good reason. Yes, the age of consent is 16 in the state of Michigan, but not when it is with a person of authority. The girl has absolutely no fault in this because she is still a child. I can't believe there are people blaming her. As for it happening in another school she attended, she could very well have developed insecurities from the case with Troy Guzikowski. Not her fault. Period.
RFist351

Grand Rapids, MI

#668 Oct 2, 2010
No outrage over smut on TV influencing your kids these days.?

I find it quite obnoxious to always see these slamming posts about one molester or another, but then not act against Hollywood.

(and INTERNET)
for example, and like ten years ago !!!

It is embarrassing to have a sex page pop up.
So my thought was, after they developed parental filters.
Was to label ALL sex sites to . XXX , while forcing them to have no link to a . com in two years time.

Well they tried, and the sex sites said they would be denied freedom to make money.

My point, you all should be pizzed as hell our government can't make a simple ruling, and the parental filters would work perfectly.
Added feature is, the specific . xxx viewers could be isolated to keep track enabling law enforcement to help much easier, way easier.

So don't just scream and blame, DO SOMETHING !!!!

Regardless of society, but if they gave a life sentence, no questions asked, the BS would stop.

And thanx to all the too liberal of thinking people, YOU are stuck with this forever,(they took God out of schools, afterwords crime went up.)

So my point is, get more outrage to why it happens, not just the users who commit the crime, all of us are responsible.
RFist351

Grand Rapids, MI

#669 Oct 2, 2010
Oh, one other thing.

I am starting to think the student should be advised they will goto jail as well, starting at kindergarten, or early on.

Then, later on, things have consequences, because I don't think kids are all so innocent (these days)
Observer

Lincoln Park, MI

#670 Oct 3, 2010
FatedOne wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if she was 18... As long as she's a student, it's against the law to have a teacher/student relationship. The law would still be on her side, for good reason. Yes, the age of consent is 16 in the state of Michigan, but not when it is with a person of authority. The girl has absolutely no fault in this because she is still a child. I can't believe there are people blaming her. As for it happening in another school she attended, she could very well have developed insecurities from the case with Troy Guzikowski. Not her fault. Period.
I agree, no adult should ever act on any childs advances. If they do, they deserve what is coming to them. Especially if, like Guzikowski, they are in positions of authority. However, there are some people in this world, who are pure evil. From an early age, if they don't get the psychological help they need, they will seek out to destroy those they are jealous of. In this case, it is very well known the girl in question was and is unbelievable jealous of on of Guzikowski's kids. The shame is that his child became a victim also, not just this girl. However, Guzikowski's child had two attackers. One she thought she could trust, and one parent. How horrible is that. Her revenge is being tops in her class at Reed City, a top student athlete at an elite private college in Michigan, and a future that she will not allow anyone to get in the way of. Revenge is best when you live well. I think the girl who was Guzikowski's victim has dropped out of college and is living at home. We all hope she gets the help she needs too. She is a victim, in more ways than one.
L a girl

Big Rapids, MI

#671 Apr 7, 2011
A simple opinion here... the fact is: the girl he was 'caught with' was 17, and of 'sound mind' so, basically, it was her decision. end of story. we can all play the what if game our whole lives. the person i feel most sorry for in this case is his daughter. she was betrayed and humiliated. did guz coerce the girl? probably. have other teachers done this before? probably. Do girls/ have girls taken advantage of male teachers being a little flirty? hell yes!! just remember... it is simply an opinion :)
L_a Girl

Big Rapids, MI

#672 Apr 7, 2011
lazy wrote:
<quoted text>My wife said he tried it with her!
your wife lied.
Ryan Yost

Washington, PA

#673 Mar 26, 2014
Holy crap! glad I got outta there while the gettin was good. This is madness and you people sound like flippin retards. I'm gonna clear all history of this and hope no one I know sees this mess.
Amber

Indianapolis, IN

#674 Oct 10, 2014
L a girl wrote:
A simple opinion here... the fact is: the girl he was 'caught with' was 17, and of 'sound mind' so, basically, it was her decision. end of story. we can all play the what if game our whole lives. the person i feel most sorry for in this case is his daughter. she was betrayed and humiliated. did guz coerce the girl? probably. have other teachers done this before? probably. Do girls/ have girls taken advantage of male teachers being a little flirty? hell yes!! just remember... it is simply an opinion :)
She was 15, not 17.
Pravda

Big Rapids, MI

#675 Dec 1, 2014
If all these people would just keep their pants on, there would be no news to talk about, just everyone try to be reasonable and follow the law. if they are under 18 LEAVE THEM ALONE !!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 33
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 7 things you need to know about Aerosmith's 201... 11 hr Who 1
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 11 hr tom wingo 2,354
News The Supermercado Mexico on Chicago Drive in Wyo... 11 hr Who 1
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Sun janjanster 1,011
Local News Women (Apr '09) Jul 31 Jake 2,399
Daane Development towing next to Score Sportsbar Jul 27 Doosh Bagge 1
You Decide Jul 26 You Decide 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages