Holland's Hispanic population growing

Full story: WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan

New census numbers show how the Hispanic population is growing, both in West Michigan and across the country.

Comments (Page 18)

Showing posts 341 - 360 of381
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
elemenopee

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

Soon nobodies gonna know how to talk English here no more!
St Stoopie

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

elemenopee wrote:
Soon nobodies gonna know how to talk English here no more!
Do they now?
You cant swim in lake Macatoilet anymore.
Thats where they poop!
Blackhorse

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

I don't have a problem with Mexicans, Asians, Blacks, Indians, Whites or those funny looking people with blue hair.

As long as they obey the law, are responsible, hard working, kind people, let them live and enjoy the blessings of America.
Gastrodude

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

At least it means there is some good a@@ food here, otherwise we'd just have bland, boring, dutch food. Not trying to hate on the Dutch, but you got to be real. I really miss Taj Mahal, they were a great spot.
bonds77

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

BlackWhore/Mongoose, you're just full of it.

What if they're a banker. One that doesn't really work that hard, but just kind of coasts, and profits a whole bunch? Does he make it in YOUR America? I mean, he is the center of the Republican party. Doesn't really fit the mantra of hard working, flag waving, does it?

I'm actually one of those law abiding, hard working, kind people. Yet you don't want me to enjoy the blessings- because we have a difference of opinion. So call it what it is- you can have all of those things, as long as you agree with- you.
Blackhorse

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

I really don't have a problem with all those folks. So why do you hate? BlackWhore? What card are you playing now? Nice. My point is proven and case closed. I win and you lose .... again.:-D

I don't care what you are. Your comments reveal what you are and because I call you on them, you get upset. Too bad, get used to it.
Zian

Holley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

I know it don't need to be pointed out... but...
another day... another ID.
Glad Im Not A Liberal wrote:
I'll say it again. You are a fckng idiot. No explanation needed. Just know, it is in the Constitution. You were ignorant of the fact and I took you to school. I know that chaps your ass but get used to it. I'll best you every time.
etc etc etc
bonds77

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

lol

Mongoose....calling people out, yet too much of a coward to use his old ID because big meanie Ian and friends got too tough.

Now would a REAL veteran gun shootin American do that? Back down that way?

lol
Blackhorse

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

WAAAAAA, WAAAAAA, WAAAAAAA. What a bunch of whining cry babies. Take a man pill and deal with it. Someone is here who you don't like. Too bad. Would you like a tissue? Go get one.

I guess if it is my job to irritate you, I'll take the job. But be ready to hear my conservative opinions. I'd suggest you keep the tissues handy.
bonds77

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

You still bangin' your neighbor?
Truther

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Judged:

Blackhorse wrote:
I don't have a problem with Mexicans, Asians, Blacks, Indians, Whites or those funny looking people with blue hair.
As long as they obey the law, are responsible, hard working, kind people, let them live and enjoy the blessings of America.
Libtards can't read, and the ones than can, can't understand what they read.

Its makes no difference to them, you just said you have no problem with anyone who obeys the laws of the land.
but its like you never said it...the retards..err i mean libtards just stick to their hateful narrative and keep right on spewing.

its very important to them, that you hate, its what they tell themselves in order to live with themselves.
they need you to hate, its what drives them.
without it they have no one to blame for their actions
Blackhorse

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

You are right Truther. I really don't have a problem with anyone of any color as long as they are law abiding citizens. Note I said citizens. If someone is here long term or permanently, they need to be a citizen. After all, if they are enjoying the perks of being a citizen, the need to actually be one.

It is funny tho, that liberals are the ones who claim to have all the compassion and tolerance, are always the group who spew the hate. The Ellen Barkin article you posted is a good example.

But they will continue to spread their message of discontent while claiming the moral high ground. If they only knew how stupid they sound. I know, that is too much to ask of them.
Blackhorse

Zeeland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

No, I gave the neighbor thing up. I do spend a lot of time with Mom though ;-)
Jessie Torrance

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Where can I get a good taco?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

....Turn's out they are real good, at harvesting fruit....who knew?......
Pablo

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Jessie Torrance wrote:
Where can I get a good taco?
Azteca and Margaritas are the best.
Hansen

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Odelay homes, your popsicles melting.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

I have a favorite lunch site at Azteca but is there others out there with real South of the Border menu.......
Beck

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Azteca is probably the best Taqueria in town, but there is a place on the north side, near Walgreens, that is also really good. Margarita's is good for some things, Taqueria food, but kind of inconsistent as far as I am concerned with Restaurant type food. Azteca I think does some great Mariscos a la Diablo, try it if you like spicy seafood.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Beck wrote:
Azteca is probably the best Taqueria in town, but there is a place on the north side, near Walgreens, that is also really good. Margarita's is good for some things, Taqueria food, but kind of inconsistent as far as I am concerned with Restaurant type food. Azteca I think does some great Mariscos a la Diablo, try it if you like spicy seafood.
Spicy I like.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 341 - 360 of381
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
See which historic homes will be on the Heritag... 27 min Coretta 1
Tea party the AmeicanTaliban 1 hr Dr X 15
Get Ready To Pay More For Food. 7 hr Phil 33
sochi russian for sucker!! 7 hr Batch 37 Pain Is Good 11
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 16 hr Another Observer 921
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 18 hr Go Blue Forever 895
Sebelius botches farewell speech Wed Batch 37 Pain Is Good 30
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••