First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Really

Wyoming, MI

#23 Jun 26, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
I have both, thanks...same employer for 22 years. Maybe if you ever get off welfare, you'll understand what a bad economy looks like. How many babymammas you got now?
Now Vox! Leave the pipester alone. Mommy won't let Napoleon in short pants out of the basement long enough to find a job with health insurance. That would mean he wouldn't be there when she "needs" him.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#26 Jun 27, 2013
Jules wrote:
<quoted text>
So you agree that liberals and nazis are the same thing too then right?
Nope. I said this president's policies (and the blind support of the Obama fanatics) is pushing liberals one step closer to it. If progressivism continues to take hold in the country you won't need to ask me about it. You'll see it yourself, but by then it will be too late to change the outcome.

Look at Obamacare's inevitable path to becoming exactly what conservatives warned about - and were called wackos, radicals and racists for trying to stop it. It's being widely reported premiums will rise, poor people will not be able to afford it, and it's going to be far more expensive to maintain.

Look at the ultimate outcome of Beck's advice to buy gold. He was right. He was called a lunatic and anti-American by liberals and haters for it.

All we can do is warn you of the mistakes the democrats are making. It's up to you whether you listen or not. It seems you'll go on not listening, but don't get mad when we continue pointing out the results.
Rachel Madcow

Hudsonville, MI

#27 Jun 27, 2013
Glen is not only right - he's far right!
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#28 Jun 27, 2013
RVAL!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bengazi is back 1 hr Gville Jim 88
President O'Blama' Punts Again 1 hr Gville Jim 16
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? 1 hr Gville Jim 25
Obama's new approval rating at 38% (Mar '14) 3 hr Phil 87
go blue goes black 4 hr Phil 58
why war with isis? 4 hr Phil 21
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) 5 hr Go Blue Forever 123
•••
•••
Grand Rapids Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••