Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#21 Mar 20, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance and lies are all they are capable of when confronted.
Evidently. Amazing the mental effect the election of a democrat president has had on the previously oh-so-concerned liberals. During the previous administration's war on terror you would have thought liberals actually cared for human life, considering all the protesting and tears over casualties - but now it seems the casualties Obama's war is racking up, including the horrendous murders of these four Americans in Benghazi, is literally joke-worthy.

Seems this lack of value for human life and morality is where liberalism ultimately leads. Their own words are proof.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#22 Mar 20, 2013
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Jason you don't want the truth from the survivors. They want to come forth but are in fear for their lives. You're going to criticize the person that is trying to help them.
Oh No..... They're in fear for their lives!

Can't Bill O'Reilly save them? If he could get the marines out of a Mexican jail, surely he could get these brave victims in front of a congressional hearing to impeach Obama.

Maybe we could even find out who is exactly trying to kill them now....

Hopefully its the VP so we could impeach him at the same time....

Boehner for President - 2013!
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#23 Mar 20, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh No..... They're in fear for their lives!
Can't Bill O'Reilly save them? If he could get the marines out of a Mexican jail, surely he could get these brave victims in front of a congressional hearing to impeach Obama.
Maybe we could even find out who is exactly trying to kill them now....
Hopefully its the VP so we could impeach him at the same time....
Boehner for President - 2013!
Here's Bob strengthening the argument that liberalism is a mental disorder.
Linda

United States

#24 Mar 20, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>Evidently. Amazing the mental effect the election of a democrat president has had on the previously oh-so-concerned liberals. During the previous administration's war on terror you would have thought liberals actually cared for human life, considering all the protesting and tears over casualties - but now it seems the casualties Obama's war is racking up, including the horrendous murders of these four Americans in Benghazi, is literally joke-worthy.

Seems this lack of value for human life and morality is where liberalism ultimately leads. Their own words are proof.
So true! In their eyes the only thing worse then the rich is the military. They don't want to kill the rich. They just want to take everything the rich have.
Linda

United States

#25 Mar 20, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>Here's Bob strengthening the argument that liberalism is a mental disorder.
A sad case indeed!
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#26 Mar 20, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
So true! In their eyes the only thing worse then the rich is the military. They don't want to kill the rich. They just want to take everything the rich have.
What's worse, it seems they have no problem playing grotesque partisan games with the deaths of our soldiers or embassy workers, while hypocritically, and inaccurately, accusing others of doing the same.

One side is looking for answers to the deaths of four Americans. Considering the lies that were told by Hillary Clinton, along with military statements that indicate we could have made more efforts to save these peoples' lives but were told by "someone" to stand down, it seems a reasonable and common sense request to get to the bottom of what happened.

Not so fast.

The other is trying to shovel dirt on the "evidence" as fast as they can while jeering, "deaths happen" and demanding anyone asking for answers to what exactly happened in Benghazi is simply part of some right wing conspiracy to smear Obama.

On another thread, one of the lib pack is posting old letters of dying war veterans against Bush, and trying his best to sound moral and compassionate, while on this thread the same sick hypocrite is making light of the butchering of these Americans.

There's a disturbing level of moral depravity in what we're seeing from the left.
Rob

United States

#27 Mar 20, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>What's worse, it seems they have no problem playing grotesque partisan games with the deaths of our soldiers or embassy workers, while hypocritically, and inaccurately, accusing others of doing the same.

One side is looking for answers to the deaths of four Americans. Considering the lies that were told by Hillary Clinton, along with military statements that indicate we could have made more efforts to save these peoples' lives but were told by "someone" to stand down, it seems a reasonable and common sense request to get to the bottom of what happened.

Not so fast.

The other is trying to shovel dirt on the "evidence" as fast as they can while jeering, "deaths happen" and demanding anyone asking for answers to what exactly happened in Benghazi is simply part of some right wing conspiracy to smear Obama.

On another thread, one of the lib pack is posting old letters of dying war veterans against Bush, and trying his best to sound moral and compassionate, while on this thread the same sick hypocrite is making light of the butchering of these Americans.

There's a disturbing level of moral depravity in what we're seeing from the left.
Their were troops that could of been there in about 45 minutes. They were reportedly ready to go but were never sent. Also the two Navy Seals that were murdered were told to stand down. Those Seals broke their orders and saved the thirty-two or so people. Those people are on the record as saying they are only alive because of the heroic acts of those two left to die. I just wanted to make it clear in two instances people were told to stand down. Essentially leaving all those Americans and the Ambassador to die as the administration watched on streaming video from the drone circling above. Problem is nobody knows were the president was at that time. I suspect he was taste testing at his brewery.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#28 Mar 20, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
while on this thread the same sick hypocrite is making light of the butchering of these Americans.
What an A-hole you are. Who's making light of 4 dead Americans. I think the point of what you're referring to is that yes, 4 A However The circumstances surrounding the attacks, and Administration's response have been investigated and reported on ad-nauseum. Every high level official involved in this has made public statements and/or testified before Congress. Furthermore, it has been determined that NO wrongdoing took place, NOR was there a conspiracy by the Obama Administration. Anything else you still claim are issues can only be found on right wing blogs and other crazy websites that continue to fuel the crazies who have nothing better to do but think this crap up.

How long do you have to carry out your desperate vendetta over this unfortunate incident?

What part of that don't you understand? Take your endless bull shit somewhere else.

pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#29 Mar 20, 2013
4 Americans were tragically killed, however ...
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#30 Mar 20, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
What an A-hole you are. Who's making light of 4 dead Americans. I think the point of what you're referring to is that yes, 4 A However The circumstances surrounding the attacks, and Administration's response have been investigated and reported on ad-nauseum. Every high level official involved in this has made public statements and/or testified before Congress. Furthermore, it has been determined that NO wrongdoing took place, NOR was there a conspiracy by the Obama Administration. Anything else you still claim are issues can only be found on right wing blogs and other crazy websites that continue to fuel the crazies who have nothing better to do but think this crap up.
How long do you have to carry out your desperate vendetta over this unfortunate incident?
What part of that don't you understand? Take your endless bull shit somewhere else.
As the above poster, Rob, pointed out there are still valid questions that need answered, not the least of which is who told the military to "stand down", and who was responsible for the false talking point that this was "an angry mod attack as a result of the anti-Muslim film". Those questions still haven't been answered.

This isn't a "vendetta",- that's something you low-information liberals were told by people who get paid to manipulate you, and of course you parrot it like the Useful Idiots you are. If you were the least bit genuine about the compassion for human life that you pretend to posses then you'd be demanding answers along with the rest of us. It goes without saying that if this had happened under Bush you hypocrites would be throwing tantrums and protesting in the streets, demanding trials be held. Instead you're obediently burying your head in the sand and ignoring the deaths of innocent Americans, only poking it out long enough to insult people who are demanding this administration start providing the transparency it promised. In essence, you morons are attacking the people who are doing what you should be doing yourself.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#31 Mar 20, 2013
Sad to think that a drone strike would have cured all of this......
Rob

United States

#32 Mar 20, 2013
Bob wrote:
Sad to think that a drone strike would have cured all of this......
You may think so, nobody else said that. At least you are now showing your true character of cover it up at costs even if it takes killing innocent Americans. A simpleton as yourself still does not realize there were many events leading to that time that also need to be investigated. Such as security after several attacks. Or why instead of more security after many requests they got higher hazard pay.
Bill

Hudsonville, MI

#33 Mar 20, 2013
Bob wrote:
Sad to think that a drone strike would have cured all of this......
Still can - what are your coordinates?
Rob

United States

#34 Mar 20, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Still can - what are your coordinates?
Lol!
Ginger

Holland, MI

#35 Mar 20, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh No..... They're in fear for their lives!
Can't Bill O'Reilly save them? If he could get the marines out of a Mexican jail, surely he could get these brave victims in front of a congressional hearing to impeach Obama.
Maybe we could even find out who is exactly trying to kill them now....
Hopefully its the VP so we could impeach him at the same time....
Boehner for President - 2013!
I'm surprised the self-righteous baggers on topix aren't out there saving these folks.
You'd think that dingbat dude would personally be out in the field investigating these things and saving these fearful folks lives.
He is the most morally upstanding citizen in the world you know.
And he wants answers gosh darn it.

Growing up (catholic) I was taught that it was 'gawds will' when people died.
So why the phluck should I be concerned?
Ginger

Holland, MI

#36 Mar 20, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
How long do you have to carry out your desperate vendetta over this unfortunate incident?
Until his mommy changes his diaper.
Bill

Hudsonville, MI

#37 Mar 20, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised the self-righteous baggers on topix aren't out there saving these folks.
You'd think that dingbat dude would personally be out in the field investigating these things and saving these fearful folks lives.
He is the most morally upstanding citizen in the world you know.
And he wants answers gosh darn it.
Growing up (catholic) I was taught that it was 'gawds will' when people died.
So why the phluck should I be concerned?
Nice self centered attitude!
Seems like a number of you "brought up Catholic" low lives have the same general attitude. Or are you and St Stephen and Wiggly and Bob the same Dude?
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#38 Mar 20, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
So why the phluck should I be concerned?
That's what Obama said when he heard American's were being butchered in Benghazi, just before he went back to sleep.
Ginger

Holland, MI

#39 Mar 20, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice self centered attitude!
Seems like a number of you "brought up Catholic" low lives have the same general attitude. Or are you and St Stephen and Wiggly and Bob the same Dude?
If that's your fantasy I'll ask them.

Hey St Stephen, Wiggley and Bob, are we the same dude?

Now, if none of them respond, then your fantasy is fulfilled.

pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#40 Mar 20, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
Until his mommy changes his diaper.
Like I've said before. This twerp doesn't have a job, in fact is most likely incapable of meaningful employment, either because he chooses not to, or no one will hire him. In either case, it begs the question -- From whom does he receive financial support? Does he receive government assistance or does his mother provide it?

I say its his mother.

If you've noticed he's never denied being unemployed, or that he still lives with his mother. So which is it? Or is it both?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bengazi is back 5 hr Oneal 153
One dead, another injured, in Montcalm Co. shoo... (Jun '08) 7 hr shutthefuckup 676
Benghazi Cash Grab! 12 hr Gville Jim 17
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 13 hr Go Blue Forever 1,394
Obama Silent On 13 hr Gville Jim 3
Millennials To Obamacare: F That! (Mar '14) Mon Oneal 9
Pen pals wanted! Would you like to be my pen pal? Sat TheOne 4
Grand Rapids Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Grand Rapids Jobs

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]