First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Bentely

Rockford, MI

#1 Jan 16, 2010
You know what really pisses me off is when I go to to bed with a nice clean kitchen and then get up in the morning with a mess waiting to get cleaned up again. People learn to clean up after yourselves!
Bentely

Rockford, MI

#2 Jan 16, 2010
Bentely wrote:
You know what really pisses me off is when I go to to bed with a nice clean kitchen and then get up in the morning with a mess waiting to get cleaned up again. People learn to clean up after yourselves!
When You are an appfexonate like I am, dirty dishes puts me in a bad all day.
Bentely

Rockford, MI

#3 Jan 17, 2010
Bentely wrote:
<quoted text>
When You are an appfexonate like I am, dirty dishes puts me in a bad all day.
The word that cant be understood is supposed to be perfonist! Sorry.

“91 Whiskey”

Since: Nov 08

Grand Rapids

#4 Jan 17, 2010
My upstairs neighbor, who gets money off rent to do the lawn in summer and driveway in winter and then proceeds to do a crappy job at both.
Bentely

Rockford, MI

#5 Jan 17, 2010
Kevz wrote:
My upstairs neighbor, who gets money off rent to do the lawn in summer and driveway in winter and then proceeds to do a crappy job at both.
People these days have absolutely no work ethics. I worked as a manager in an apartment complex and the maintaine man did an excellent job. Hope you have luck finding someone who deserver the job you described.

“Lucky”

Since: Sep 08

Charm City

#6 Jan 19, 2010
People who don't wash their hands when they are done using the restroom.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#7 Jan 19, 2010
Judge its.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#8 Jan 19, 2010
People who are so aggresive and call you names, from the safety and anonimity of their keyboard......
snomad

Hudsonville, MI

#9 Jan 19, 2010
Bentely wrote:
Please tell us you don't live alone? LOL

Kidding... just kidding! I couldn't help it....
snomad

Hudsonville, MI

#10 Jan 19, 2010
oma2 wrote:
I agree 100%

Also:
A fly in the house (especially the kitchen).
Not replacing the T.P.
A hair... anywhere near food/food utensils.
No hand towel (bathroom) when visiting others.
GOPer

Jackson, MI

#11 Jan 19, 2010
Neighbor's Pets Peeving on my mailbox.
Thewayiseeit

Manistee, MI

#12 Jan 19, 2010
Tailgaters! when I'm already at or over the speed limit! People who don't stop at STOP signs!
Thewayiseeit

Manistee, MI

#13 Jan 19, 2010
oma2 wrote:
That's only a problem if they want to shake hands afterward! ICK!

Muskegon

#14 Jan 19, 2010
Bentely's posts, including whatever name she's using at any given time.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#15 Jan 19, 2010
snomad wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100%
Also:
A fly in the house (especially the kitchen).
Not replacing the T.P.
A hair... anywhere near food/food utensils.
No hand towel (bathroom) when visiting others.
I agree 1000% on the fly thing. I will shut down all operations in the house until it is found and destroyed!

On your last comment,....a hand towel IS there, but looks and feels like it has BEEN there for years!

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#16 Jan 19, 2010
Thewayiseeit wrote:
Tailgaters! when I'm already at or over the speed limit! People who don't stop at STOP signs!
People who pull out in front of you, and then turn shortly after.

Oh, and the "one blink" signal lane changer. This, to me, says a lot about that person's personality. Maybe both complaints are the same person. lol
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#17 Jan 20, 2010
How about people that don't even know where their turnsignal is? Also, those who drive slow in the left lane.......well, i oughta....lol...
Bentely

Rockford, MI

#18 Jan 20, 2010
snomad wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell us you don't live alone? LOL
Kidding... just kidding! I couldn't help it....
Other than my kitten, I do live alone. The poor little thing was born with only one eye and the people I got her from was going to kill her because of that. She is a stinker, I got up in the night to go to the bathroom, and I never turn any lights on, I know where everything is, except for Krissy, the kitten. She decided she had to see what I was up to and I tripped over her, fell against a table and broke 3 ribs. I wouldnt get rid of her for anything in the world. When I fell I fell really hard.I didnt want to hurt the kitten so I took the fall myself. I didnt know someone that only weighs 90 pounds could do as much damage as I did, but it did happen. And it takes forever for broken ribs to heal. This happened in the summer and I am still having much pain from it. I started to have a hard time breathing and went to ER to see if I damaged my lung to the point where I needed to be admitted and have a tube put in to drain any excess fluid, but luckily I didnt. When you get old your bones get real brittle and that is why mine broke like they did. The doctor said if I were about 45 years younger they might have just been bruised.. Gotta just love those golden years.

Muskegon

#19 Jan 20, 2010
Bentely wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than my kitten, I do live alone. The poor little thing was born with only one eye and the people I got her from was going to kill her because of that. She is a stinker, I got up in the night to go to the bathroom, and I never turn any lights on, I know where everything is, except for Krissy, the kitten. She decided she had to see what I was up to and I tripped over her, fell against a table and broke 3 ribs. I wouldnt get rid of her for anything in the world. When I fell I fell really hard.I didnt want to hurt the kitten so I took the fall myself. I didnt know someone that only weighs 90 pounds could do as much damage as I did, but it did happen. And it takes forever for broken ribs to heal. This happened in the summer and I am still having much pain from it. I started to have a hard time breathing and went to ER to see if I damaged my lung to the point where I needed to be admitted and have a tube put in to drain any excess fluid, but luckily I didnt. When you get old your bones get real brittle and that is why mine broke like they did. The doctor said if I were about 45 years younger they might have just been bruised.. Gotta just love those golden years.
So who is it that messes up the kitchen after you've cleaned it?
Bentely

Rockford, MI

#20 Jan 20, 2010
radell wrote:
<quoted text>
So who is it that messes up the kitchen after you've cleaned it?
Krissy does, she gets up on the counter and knocks over my sugar bowl canister and what ever decorations I have setting there. She will eat my plants and flowers I have setting on the table. Do you have any good tricks on how to keep her off he counter?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 2 hr tom wingo 2,224
Local News Women (Apr '09) 19 hr Amanda 2,386
News WZZM13 WATER COOLER - Weird 'shoe tree' in nort... (May '08) Fri toni 15
What a [exletive-deleted] gal! Jul 1 bobolinq 1
WLLA channel 64 - off the air? (Feb '12) Jun 30 remembring 16
News Boy With Autism Gets A Special Gift At Field Day Jun 28 Really 23
trump triumphant! Jun 27 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 6
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages