Its with the balloon boy

it disappeared

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Granny Smith

Sparta, MI

#1 Oct 21, 2009
What happened to the original Troy Brake prelim continues thread, the one that had over 20,000 comments.

“Cautiously optimistic”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#2 Oct 22, 2009
I think it was time for that thread to be removed...ugh enough already.
Granny Smith

Sparta, MI

#3 Oct 23, 2009
KayleeLMT wrote:
I think it was time for that thread to be removed...ugh enough already.
I dont think that any of the TB threads will be removed for long. That was proven by how many people posted after I asked what happened to the original. In one way or another, someone will always bring up something about this disaster that effected so many, whether it is in a cruel and unnessary way or from those who still pray for the victims, ALL OF THEM.
Your Therapist

Buckley, MI

#4 Oct 23, 2009
Look his mother started another thread. She feels he is so popular.
Billybob

Coopersville, MI

#5 Oct 24, 2009
Troy Brake is busy getting raped in prison.

Prisoners don't want to rape the gay inmates. They would rather take a weak heterosexual like Troy and convert him. Troy was exactly the type of fresh meat the other inmates were waiting for.
Granny Smith

Sparta, MI

#6 Oct 24, 2009
Billybob wrote:
Prisoners don't want to rape the gay inmates. They would rather take a weak heterosexual like Troy and convert him. Troy was exactly the type of fresh meat the other inmates were waiting for.
Since he is in maximum security and is the only one in his cell, your comment does not hold merit. When he is out of his cell for his one hour of the day, the guards are right with him. If you do some reading about prisoners in maximun security you would have found out about that info before coming on with your unnecessary remark.
Billybob

Coopersville, MI

#7 Oct 24, 2009
Troy is in max in the Ionia county Michigan Reformatory, but he is not in segregation. The other prisoners can get to him, and boy do they!

One of the newest inmates on the block is Kong. Kong picked Troy to make an example of so other inmates would respect him.
Troy was found crying on the ground trying to crawl, dripping blood from being raped by Kong. Troy's pants were on the ground next to him ripped apart at the seams.
At least 2 guards knew Kong was raping Troy but pretended not to notice. They didn't want to get in the way of justice being served.
BkByer

United States

#8 Oct 24, 2009
Billybob wrote:
And you know this becaaauuuuse-----
Granny Smith

Sparta, MI

#9 Oct 24, 2009
Billybob wrote:
Troy is in max in the Ionia county Michigan Reformatory, but he is not in segregation. The other prisoners can get to him, and boy do they!
One of the newest inmates on the block is Kong. Kong picked Troy to make an example of so other inmates would respect him.
Troy was found crying on the ground trying to crawl, dripping blood from being raped by Kong. Troy's pants were on the ground next to him ripped apart at the seams.
At least 2 guards knew Kong was raping Troy but pretended not to notice. They didn't want to get in the way of justice being served.
And when pray tell was this to have supposed to have taken place. How long ago.
Granny Smith

Sparta, MI

#10 Oct 24, 2009
Billybob wrote:
Oops! Another poster with a Sparta ISP. Must be the people you say is Twiggy has once again changed the screen name again. Either that or the world of technoligy has expanded to having 2 posters with the same Sparta ISP and are really 2 different people and not signing in under new names just so people can make there accustions that all are the same person.
Billybob

Coopersville, MI

#11 Oct 24, 2009
BkByer wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know this becaaauuuuse-----
One of the guards goes down to Trini's occasionally for the one dollar drafts during happy hour and he gets loose lipped after downing a few.
jjooee112233

Royal Oak, MI

#12 Oct 25, 2009
Billybob wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the guards goes down to Trini's occasionally for the one dollar drafts during happy hour and he gets loose lipped after downing a few.
that sounds great let the punk gets what he deserves
BkByer

United States

#13 Oct 26, 2009
Billybob wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh Huh!!!! You bet!!!
Granny Smith

Sparta, MI

#14 Oct 26, 2009
Billybob wrote:
<quoted text>
its the people like the one Trinis that will spill everything they know about who is really responsible for these crimes. People with loose lips are gomg to hang themselves because they dont know how to keep there mouths shut. They will talk more and more about that night and it will come out that Troy truely is innocent. Looking at the evidence against him is damaging but one question is why didnt he say where he was doing this other illegal thing on that night. Maybe visiting a prostitute and not wanting to tell that eventhough he admitted to doing what he did to Mary Parker. I dont care how embarresed I would feel to have to tell that to his family, but that would be alot better than setting him butt in prison for the rest of him life. Does anyone agree with that?
let Troy rot

Manistee, MI

#15 Oct 26, 2009
What's really going to happen is that people down at the bar will be cheering, slapping high fives, downing shots, and celebrating every time Troy gets raped in prison.
Troy has it coming. He ruthlessly murdered 4 innocent people, not to mention the prositutes he attacked. Troy is one sick freak.
rockon

United States

#16 Oct 26, 2009
let Troy rot wrote:
What's really going to happen is that people down at the bar will be cheering, slapping high fives, downing shots, and celebrating every time Troy gets raped in prison.
Troy has it coming. He ruthlessly murdered 4 innocent people, not to mention the prositutes he attacked. Troy is one sick freak.
I for one am a regular at Trinis,and know Trina,Joe and their Mom better than most regulars,because our kids grew up together,and there has been a few things talked about this,but most of it was about Sharm,NOT what Billybob with the filty mouth has said,so Go wash your mouth out with Soap!!!Troy will pay for what he has done,for the rest of his life,but to say things that are not true,just makes you just as GUILTY as a murder's friend..
hello

Bronson, MI

#17 Oct 27, 2009
Billybob wrote:
Riiiiiiight. You are sicker then Troy anyday!
jjooee112233

Royal Oak, MI

#18 Oct 27, 2009
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiiiight. You are sicker then Troy anyday!
WORDS ARE 1 THING ACTIONS ARE ANOTHER .GET UR HEAD OUT UR AZZ .TROY IS A PUKE!!!!!!
Troy is a monster

Warren, MI

#19 Oct 27, 2009
Billybob wrote:
We can only hope this is really true. After Troy murdered those people in cold blood he deserves it. Hopefully it will keep happening.
Granny Smith

Sparta, MI

#20 Oct 28, 2009
Billybob wrote:
You are the biggest idiot I have ever read on any of these threads. Troy is not let out of his cell only to shower alone and to eat. You and your story about Kong is one of the biggest lie I have ever heard anyone tell, even liars that I thought no one could top. I hope this comment you made makes you feel like a big man but to me and several others you are a scumbag who just wants to cause trouble and heartache to his family. Did you graduate from junior high and decide you knew more that the teachers do. Think again. You are stupid and get off on trying to cause more harm to his family. Watch and see what happens in the future, asshole, then we will all get to watch you eat your words. I hope you choke to death for all the crap you are spreading about this man. He is so fortunate that he has family that stand behind him and will pay for everything that needs to be paid for to get him released. Watch and see dick wad then maybe you will be big enought to admit you were wrong, but somehow I dont see you doing that. You arent worth the powder to blow you up with. Get ready because some day yours will be comming. Think about that and make things right with God, you will certainly need it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) 16 hr Morningwood 2,884
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Apr 20 Karen Vermaire 1,170
Why Do Men and Women Like To Be Called Mommy or... (Nov '08) Apr 8 Disturbing 95
Does anyone know why the Chez Ami Bowling alley... (Sep '14) Apr 7 Kimmie 12
Poll Betty Ford has died. Do you care? (Jul '11) Apr 2 Fred 266
News Construction has few blacks, report says (Aug '07) Apr 2 lol 616
Grand Rapids; a good place to live? (Mar '12) Mar 30 GRhomesweethell 191

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages